So what did Sup Forums do when these came on?

So what did Sup Forums do when these came on?

Change the channel

I miss Linda Ellerbee

No you don't.

fpbp

Her news was better than FOX & CNN.

>Worldwide Day of Play
>Weather was shit every fucking time
Even if I wanted to go play I couldn’t. Fuck you Nick, I liked CN better.

I think there was a Nick News about having “the talk” with your parents but I don’t remember anything else. I never watched one, but I wonder why they just stopped. Well, besides kids not watching the damn things.

true

It's sad.

I remember most of the time Nick News was either on at 6am or Sunday night. So I guess either sleep or watch the Simpsons.

I liked Nick News.

Went outside and played.

I changed the channel.

why did they think this was a good idea
why did they think Nick News was a good idea

really, what was the point of nick news? did fucking anyone watch or care about it?

Children cartoon networks used to promote going outside and playing. Now Cartoon Network is promoting kids "vegging out" on the couch and have their parents post it online.
What the fuck happened?

>their parents

i didn't really watch nick anymore when they started it and only found out about it after the fact but i can only imagine how pissed someone would've been had this happened during a state of emergency or something.

I think I was only bugged by the first time they did it, but even then I just went to cartoon network or disney. Weather was always crappy for them. I know I went to video games for any after and gave up on Nick as a network a little while after Kappa Mikey was canned.

>day of play on nick
>would sit and listen to the loop of audio of kids playing in the background
weird kid i was

It ran for over 20 years though.

Children used to have values, you know.

This.

Didn't the worldwide day of play air multiple times per year? I had both east and west coast nick channels so when one was airing that I would switch over to the other that was still showing cartoons.

that's a low bar. there are YouTubers better than CNN and Fox.