/swco/ - Star Wars Comics and Cartoons

RUN KATARN Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars #42 (Wed 17)
Star Wars Adventures #6 (Wed 17)
Forces of Destiny: Rose & Paige (Wed 17)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxto

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qf_rqde7B0A&t=0s
strawpoll.me/14853202
j.gifs.com/kZD4z5.gif
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post Aphra

*blocks you path*

what's the worst alium race and why is it the human looking ones?

*blocks your path*

WHY DOESNT EVERYBODY IN STAR WARS HAVE TITS LIKE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
the boys too

He really is a big guy.

>there are people who actually unironically enjoy Jew Jew Abrams and Rian Johnsons Soy Wars trilogy

Desann is cute.

Honestly it's hard to tell that she's suppose to be Asian based on how she's drawn

Better late than never! Again

I had a crush on Desaan as a child.

And now?

>Geonosians captures Obi Wan
>Dooku comes to visit him in prison
>Tells him a Sith lord is controlling the Republic in secret
>'Join me, and together we can destroy the sith'
If he's trying to turn him, would that really work? How long would it take Obi to figure out this guy who uses a red lightsaber and shoots force lightning out of his hands wasn't really that sold on destroying the Sith?

it's okay if you'd rather not user, I really just wanted to lighten up the last thread given the last 3rd was one massive and kinda inconclusive argument

youtube.com/watch?v=qf_rqde7B0A&t=0s

How wrong is Bob this time?

Purple is a pretty color and I like lizards. Also his voice was nice.

They're pretty decent, though TLJ is sloppy. Good cast, likable characters, nice visuals and action. The worst thing about them is their relationship to the OT.

i cri

Round 28!

>For the final round of this stage, Count Dooku's prowess is tested by Luke Skywalker's sheer talent!
strawpoll.me/14853202

too small

>Holdo's homeworld is literally a soy planet

Reminder, these droids ARE Canon.

>master race

Reminder that /swco/ is supposed to be about Star Wars related COMICS & CARTOONS.
If you want to discuss Star Wars related movies, you go to If you want to discuss Star Wars related video games, you go to If you want to discuss Star Wars related books, you go to Any and all posts that don't discuss Comics and Cartoons should be reported for breaking >>>Sup Forumsrules/1

Good. Supers are my droidfu.

how sexy

I remember a fanfiction being exactly that and it worked out pretty well. Dooku seeks out Obi-Wan since he has been trained by Qui-Gon-Jin who was Dooku's padawan. Obi informs the council of that, the council decides that he should play along to find out who the sith lord is.

It was really nicely written.

This wide reach in discussion is what makes /swco/ the best general on this website

REEEEEEE

>>>>Sup Forumsrules/1
>Images and discussion should pertain to media of Western origin.
Sounds about right.

Really though, the problem with this is that all the spin off media ties into the movies, and the bulk of spin off media is Sup Forums (or at least the most relevant, Clone Wars and Rebels), but you can't talk about it without mentioning the movies.

>and then there's this faggot

enjoy your (you)

>discussing Star Wars films on Sup Forums

Man B2 Supers are fucking sexy.

That sounds... pretty cool, actually. I always figured Dooku thought Obi-Wan would be a good candidate for apprentice/sith assassin/whatever because of the Qui-Gon connection. Not just because of their personal connection, but because Qui-Gon stood apart from the council, and he assumed Obi-Wan would take after his master's unorthodoxy.

Bossk is better, as well as cannon.

mucha shaka paka

Was Pong Krell overpowered? He took on like 50 clones at once, alone, in an open airfield, and massacred all of them

>prequel shit

Is he worried the man with the hat is going to steal his waifu?

Yeah he was bullshit, I really didn't like him at all, and not just for his edginess

Stop being such a gay OTfaggot.

Would kiss.

At the beginning they said, "General Krell, your reputation precedes you." So I was hoping we were going to witness some brilliant military strategy, but instead it's just a douchebag

>dat droid dong

Are you saying flat chests are bad?

That's acceptable.

Robo Dick.

YES THEY ARE YOU CHESTLET
THERE ARE MAGICAL BODY CHANGING TECHNOLOGIES IN STAR WARS YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE

>there are people who unironically think the highest grossing film of all time in North America is universally hated

Anybody got a source for this?

is Luke a manlet?

Well Vader would say he finds their lack of tits disturbing. But he married an anti-war senator, so his taste is shit.

uh
kinda

>literally a month since TLJ's release
>thread still filled with Sup Forums redditors spamming the same meme arguments as if they haven't been spammed daily for the past month

The ORIGINAL Snoke & Starkiller base.

>there are people who unironically think that highest grossing = universally loved

DFC cuties are as Star Wars as apple pie

Only Luke Prime.

got it from his jewel mom

HAVE YOU SEEN LUKE!?

Padme hivemind

God damn, why is a utilitarian white jumpsuit still the sexiest outfit in all of SW?

Flat girls are sexy as hell

Flat is the future

Has there been any updates from the sabaphra fanfic user?

Season 3 has less review than 1 LOL

If you're a fag maybe

I'm here, I was working over the weekend. I also had to take some time to plan out this new storyline because it's complicated Indiana Jones artifact hunting shit. Once I get everything fully planned, the next several chapters will come quickly (no pun intended lol).

Hopefully there's a new chapter tonight. But it might not be until tomorrow.

Reminder Jerec beat Kylo to the punch.
1/2

j.gifs.com/kZD4z5.gif

Rebels has always been a meh show with some peaks here and there
its telling that most people agree the best parts of Rebels are Legacy TCW characters

I'm gonna assume you meant viewers, and that's true for most TV shows. No TCW episode had more viewers than it's first two.

so Dark disciple but with Obi-wan instead of Vos.

Take your time, most based user. Good things are worth waiting for. You're doing god's work.

That's a cute ship you've got there user

>Asian fetishists

aka How to spot a fat white man online

Filoni what the fuck

>That everything
Steady penis
Hold the line
Remeber your training

is this george being pissed at Abrams and leaving after that one image of him right in his face?

like, "i sold Lucasfilm to you guys on the condition that you make the next three movies i had layed out, but you fucked it up?"

Sweet gains from an intensive workout of slaughtering waifus.

It's all Lando

Bossk did pretty well to make it that far

Get Ezra Join them in one Night! don't let the boy die Virgin!

theres a lot of buzz about there being a trailer for Solo tonight, some website take it like it was announced, but ive not seen such evidence.

if it was dropping tonight, what would it be during?

>Ezra

fuck that nigga, Luke got dibbs on that sabaphra action

The Solo trailer will drop during the Superbowl, screenshot this.

This is why you have these prequel fanboys trying to have this revisionist history while said nostalgia OT fanboys trying to piss on the Sequel Trilogy.

In the end, JJ and Rian did what George Lucas failed to do with the prequels: Get people to care about Star Wars movies again. People cared about the blockbusters of the OT trilogy, got excited about the PT and got burned. Then the ST does what the PT failed to do and now people are angry that The Last Jedi wasn't just a reboot episode of Star Wars.

It's quite a sad state for Star Wars when people can't accept the fact that other people taking over the movies was a much better idea. ESPECIALLY since Empire Strikes Back had the least to do with George Lucas for years and it became known as the best Star Wars film.

>Virgin
>After meeting Bossk