Static thread

With Black Lightning's TV show coming out tomorrow let talk about another good electric black superhero Static. The 3rd season of Static Shock is coming out on DVD this month. Who is Static's best love interest ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLJsUSSIRFI
youtube.com/watch?v=2KWeKZyxEZA&ab_channel=SORA870
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gear

When I was younger I had no Idea this was a DC show. (I was a new comer) So when I saw Batman show up and The Teen Titans name drop I was mind blow. Plus I was taking in the fact that all the DC shows ever all connected. Batman Beyond too.

I know there not connected but I really want Static to be on Black Lightning's show. After seeing them on Young Justice together and after reading their Brave and the Bold issues, I really want to see them interact with each other again .

>Who is Static's best love interest ?
It's Frieda than after her is Richie.

>Third season
Wasn't that the worst season with The Hoop Squad and Lil Bow Wow? That little fucker ruined the intro

No that's the season when the art style got better. Lil Romeo's theme song is problaby the most memorable theme song of the show.

Can Static even show up in Black Lightning TV show ?

Probably not considering his rights are screwy

>The drama, which joins the network's superhero slate — "Arrow," "Supergirl," "The Flash" and "DC's Legends of Tomorrow"— aims to deliver a shock wave, injecting topical issues and a sharp cultural perspective focused on the concerns facing African Americans.
Why can't there be black things that exist to not bring up black issues and pretend they are victims?

>all the DC shows ever all connected
They don't. Sounds like you were smarter as a kid

>"Nobody ever asks if there are too many white superheroes."
Except this is false. Many people do. It's why so many got changed/replaced by black people.

Who's hotter original comic Puff or cartoon Puff ?

This.

Been growing out my hair and recently dreaded it. Someone told me I reminded them of static shock. Felt good man

Hey dick head. Look at this.

Am I the only one who ships Static and Permafrost?
youtube.com/watch?v=kLJsUSSIRFI

BROTP best TP.

What's funny is that the first issue of the new Black Lightning series has BL getting framed and cops attacking him

> Is a burly white racist
> Still grudgingly lets black kid eat and even sleep at his house, only grumbling about it in private
> Is treated as a villain anyway

This episode was so dumb

>A new show
Cool
>We are going to talk about black oppression
Nevermind

That's the best thing about Static shock. It only talked about it once. And it's more like discrimination than oppression. Black People have the same rights in the US as white people do.

Because Black Lightning was created to handle street level problems, and the problems of the street are mostly cops shitting on black people or black people fucking eachother over because their situation is so garbage.

>user thinks racism is okay

Racists are villains. So are sexists. I say this as somebody who is comfortable explaining to people that there ARE real racial and sexual differences.

Only an asshole actually gets worked up about that sort of shit. Assholes are villains.

I need his new series to be good. I wish it would hurry up and come out already.

>Ruined the intro
>RUINED THE INTRO
I'm sorry user, I must have contracted autism from being here too long, but I am actually angry at the idea of someone not get hype as fuck to: SUPA HERO STATIC SHOCK woohoo
youtube.com/watch?v=2KWeKZyxEZA&ab_channel=SORA870

>Be technically apart of the DCAU
>Actually fucking clean up your city of meta human gang bangers
>Justice League Unlimited happened
>would think Static and Gear would be on top of the list for invites
>only show up in some weird future is fucked up episode

Lil Romeo sucks

your mother sucks his cock

You seem quite capable of doing so

You know not every black person lives on the streets or gets beat up by cops? In fact the latter is very rare. Why is it that nearly every black thing has to talk about it?

Because black people will ride that for all its worth to get free shit

DCAU second costume Static

Does Sup Forums actually ship Static with Richie or are they joking or both ? Cause they do have good chemistry with each other.

Question: if you guys like Static, would you like to see him take over Black Lightening's place in The Outsiders?

I want to revive the DCAU and pick up on the old continuity with a new show that's focusing on Crises on Infinite Earths/Crises' in general... The Anti-Monitor's working behind the scenes to break up/neautralize the Justice League and super heroes in all realities (with the help of Universe 3 and The Justice Lords), Batman gets his back broken by Bane, Azreal takes over and Bruce quits the League out of feeling useless and later founds the Outsiders when he thinks the League might be compromised.

They already used Black Lightening in that continuity so Static fufills his place on the team. This whole show is just about reviving all the old shows too (you know the original Superman cartoon? Yeah that's Earth-2), you can't make a new Static show, but he's brought back as a cast member here like they already did in the finales. It's like doing the Outsiders arc that B:TAS could have done.

No. My god, the DCAU ended, its fine as is. Last thing we need is a half assed continuation that drags it through the mud

At first I didn’t ship them but after rewatching the show and reading a lot of fanfics with them are solded on it.

It looks like Static is going to be flying on new saucers in the new series.

>Me

>Half-assed

user you have no idea the huge amount of work I'm putting into this. This show is literally going to cover the entirety of the DC multiverse and show off every single character they've ever made if I can. It's giving the comics the animated adaption they need instead of all these random unrelated projects that don't fully get the meat of DC.

When is the next issue of Cold Dead Hands coming out anyway

Unless you're Paul Dini, I really don't care

Am I the only one who thinks his villains were better in the cartoon than in the comics ?

the cartoon was better than the comic by alot

Static had to fight Old Dirty Bastard?

Why did they not make Daisy black like the way she is in the comics ? In the comics it's obvious she black but in the show she looks Asian and maybe half black.

This is what she looks like in the comics. Very 90s looking.

cause Static and Gear are still minors during the events of JLU, I was always more surprised that Rubberband Man or Anansi The Spider never showed up as members in the background or something

it's amazing how ugly Static's old Milestone costume was

for the most part I'd say yes

Star Girl,Hawk, and Dove were Teenagers and in the league

Why were the colors so washed out?

With him being in Young Justice season 3 and getting a new comic I hope he get's more fan art.

>static will never look this good again

Hopefully his new design in his new series will be good. All of his good designs from cartoons.