Post Your Cartoon Ideas

Alright Sup Forums, post your ideas for a cartoon and review others.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1C1Ey5UL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll start:
Three bumbling magicians are at each other's throats. They try to pass on their legacy to their kids, but they don't want to be magicians. The show is mostly about the kids and their lives dealing with their parents' crazy wannabe magic antics. The three kids do the classic trio of two boys and one girl, though I'm trying to make each of them stand out in their own way. I'm also trying to fill the show with quirky characters, such as a teacher who dresses in different costumes each episode, a smart little brother, and another girl in the kids' class who actually wants to be a magician, is bad at it, has a crush on the main character, is super bubbly, and the mayor's daughter (she's the most developed so far as you can tell). I also have an idea to make one of the magicians have a wife who's his assistant and is super hot and have a running gag where she's a closet gamer. Also, another magician who hates clowns has a husband who is a clown.

Standard "boy is chosen to fight evil" story, only instead of the typical protag it's the fat best friend who winds up in the role. He doesn't want it, and his friend is a dick about the whole thing because he believes he was meant to be the chosen one.

I'm just posting a screenshot because I'm too lazy to paste.

kek

I'd watch it.

bumping for ideas and reviews

I suppose I'll post my idea from last thread

A cartoon set in the Deep south during the Great Depression, starring a little hillbilly girl going on folksy adventures. She’s also a witch, with her wand being a piece of straw in her mouth and her familiar being a pig. The show would have quite a bit of slapstick, as the girl tends to accidentally injure herself while casting spells. Rather than a traditional witch’s cauldron, she has a clunky old distillery (sort of like the kind moonshine’s made with), that she tries to brew potions with, but it often ends up blowing up in her face. For some reason, I was thinking her name would be Daisy.

She lives alone, except for her pig, in a cluttered old run-down hut full of stuff she found. The hut’s on the outskirts of a dingy old bayou town inhabited by bumpkins.

The main villains would be a trio of rowdy (but smarter than they look) redneck musicians in a bluegrass band. They’re warlocks with enchanted instruments, casting spells based on the songs played on them .

The show would have a sort of Southern Gothic tone to it, though still light-hearted.

This sounds adorable. I'd definitely watch. Seriously, I hope you're able to do something with this idea someday.

Thanks

Not a bad concept, but also not much to go on based on the description alone.

I have episodes for it written. They're first drafts, so it's nothing spectacular at the moment. It's just to put down my ideas

>Generic teenager's father tries to build a time machine
>Fails but creates a wormhole that spits out random beings from various parts of history
>The first is a Cynognathus (which he makes his pet)
>Afterwards, the wormhole spits out teenage girls form various parts of history who all fall for the protag, which include
>A Neanderthal Girl
>The Southern Belle Daughter of a plantation owner from the Confederacy
>A Harem Girl from the medieval middle east
>An English orphan (like Oliver Twist only a girl)

I should also probably warn you that some might possibly complain about stereotypes, but speaking as someone from the rural South I don't have problem. Your idea sounds respectful, so don't let overly sensitive types get to you.

Alright, thanks.

A mouse adventurer wielding a sewing needle for a sword and a button for a shield adventures for treasure and fights injustice in the kingdom of Cheddarwood. She is accompanied by a handsome tuxedo cat, who is her trusted friend and steed.
She's brave and pure of heart, and impulsively stuffs treasures into her cheek pouches when she finds them.
He's stoic and proper, but will spontaneously roll around or bat her around like a toy, as cats will do.
Supporting characters will include a snek, bat, and an owl.

Well, Sup Forums would at least watch it for the waifus. Could be fun.

A show set in a gloomy, surreal, and old-fashioned mental asylum in the woods where the architecture's often bizarre and nights seem to last far longer than days.

The protagonist would be loopy. spacey little girl with long, unkempt red hair, a hospital gown, a makeshift ribbon made from a scrap of cloth, and soft slippers. She gets committed to the asylum due to belief that she might be insane. She adjusts pretty easily to the asylum, but still insists that she's perfectly sane, though over time she sometimes doubts her own sanity.

The show would be a macabre but light-hearted comedy for the most part and it would attempt to explore themes such as mental illness similar things. It also might have a few light psychological horror elements.

I've posted this before, so I decided to word it differently this time. It's something I'm trying to eventually get made

An adult cartoon that isn't a comedy and has GOOD animation and design.

Kim Possible but she's now a cheesecake

So an anime?

I posted this one last thread but it was at an end anyway so I'll post it here and see what you guys think.

An "I am Legend"-style, post-apocalyptic story set 18 months after a biological agent wipes out 60% of humanity while the remaining 40% are mutated into vampires. It follows a guilt-ridden former soldier with a unique immunity to the genetic agent, who has held himself up in his fortified house since the outbreak, fending of attacks from the local community of vampires, led by his former best friend. However, he soon finds a lost eight-year old boy who possesses the same immunity that he does, and is being pursued by the vampires as a result. The protag must now shelter the boy from the vampires' leader whilst fighting off his forces, as well as shake off the grief holding him back from accepting his new parental role.

It's still a work in progress, but the core concept of the story is laid out. I'm still tossing up whether or not the protag should be male or female. I'm leaning towards male, but most of the characters I write are male and I think branching out and exploring a mother-son relationship in a post-apocalyptic setting would be really interesting.

A human cannonball girl who works for the circus gets fired into space by accident one night, and lands in an alien circus that travels the stars

Two characters from failed cartoon pilots team up to try and get their own show. One of them is the clumsy yet smart Baking Princess, who's original pilot was for a young kid's show that would focus on different cakes, candies, pastries, etc. each episode where the princess tries and fails to make them, and at the end of each one she finds the right episode. The other one is a cute, cheerful, and optimistic anthro black cat who was in an adult horror/comedy pilot that focused on gore, horrific monsters, and all that good stuff. The two try and make their dynamic work as they try and make a pilot aimed towards a wider audience than just toddler and adult. They meet characters from other failed pilots along they way, some of them even joining the two in their attempts to make a coherent show. It's mainly a serialized comedy, mostly focusing on meta jokes relating to fandoms, tropes, and more. I'd want it to be similar to Gumball, where all of the characters are in different artstyles.

The end of the first season is the main two realizing that they've already been picked up as a cartoon, and that they're in the series finale. The episode ends with the two begging the viewer and the network to keep the show from getting cancelled while everything around them slowly turns black and empty. The episode ends with them hugging each other on the ground as they quietly sob.

In the distant future in what was once the Great Lakes region, society has rebuilt itself into a high-tech civilization after an apocalypse long since past. An impulsive aristocrat and her enthusiastically violent partner in love & crime team up with a fugitive monk obsessed with "saving the world". Together they team up and take to the high seas of the Great Lakes and engage in piracy, fight genetically mutated weapons that survived an ancient war, and reshape the political landscape in the aristocrat's one-sided rivalry with the Crown Princess of Detroit.

A group of teens having a garage band in a small town, and it's also set in a superhero-universe. The lead singer has powers and comes from a line of heroes, but has no interest in the field.

A political dramedy that takes place in an all girl school for becoming class president.

A young teenage superhero who has super-agility and a bottomless backpack fights super villains based on different types of bullies, like a physical bully, a mental bully, a pseudo-mafia boss cheerleader, etc.

Three kids, a skateboarder, an artist, and a gamer, going comical adventures like finding a bully a unicorn to make him happy, helping a nerd kid build a giant robot, entering a underground ping-pong tournament to get really good cookies, and finding out how to get away from a herd of deer-bears. It's all fun and games until the very last minute of season one where one the main three kids goes missing. Season two would start some years later with the two main characters, now teenagers, try to have fun adventures while still dealing with their still missing friend.

A down-and-out collage drop-out in a fantasy world that's mostly a parody of Nintendo games. When the main characters brother, the hero of this world, goes missing he is forced to become the new hero and save the world.

"I think the purpose of life is to make sure that even cessation of existence seems better."

"If there's one thing I've learned, it's that nothing gets better."

Dark comedy/tragedy about the middle kid in a dysfunctional suburban family. Kyle, the main character, is a kid trying to survive middle school. His older sister is a moved-back in drug-user who is always pregnant or trying to put a kid up for adoption, his little brother is devoted to hurting everyone, and his parents both have "F.O.B.S.", or Frequent Offspring Betrayal Syndrome. Of course, this is just a lie they use to excuse when they let down/backstab Kyle for the umpteenth time.

Complicating matters is the lottery-winning DINK couple who moved cross-state to follow Kyle's family, who harass and assault Kyle for no reason, or, at least, they refuse to give one. The exact reason for this dedicated hostility won't be revealed until the third season. The couple are friends with Kyle's parents, however, who demand instantaneous forgiveness from Kyle even before he's done bleeding.

Kyle's one friend is a cubicle jockey, Jeremiah, who frequents the comic book shop Kyle plays dnd at. Jeremiah is the office punching bag, stuck with his ungrateful coworkers assignments, receiving none of the praise when things go right but receiving plenty of blame for everything that goes wrong. Whether or not Jeremiah could have possibly known or been responsible for said incidents is never taken into account. Jeremiah is sympathetic to Kyle but a toxic influence, at best saying most people are scum, at worst spouting nihilistic rants.

The show starts out darkly funny, then we start to see the wear and tear of an abusive home, abusive neighbors, and an abusive school/workplace on Kyle and Jeremiah. Kyle's wacky ideas and vivid imagination scenes start getting more nihilistic, frightening, and depressing. He gets less snarky about daily injustices and starts exhibiting PTSD symptoms.

cont.

Ill go quick

The world is covered in jungle remnants of the U.S. army are all mutants due to a experimental herbicide being extremely unstable. They have a Vietnam aesthetic and fight Amazons who think the new Earth is blessing from their goddess and third faction of rich people who went underground are obsessed with remaining 100% germ free and mainly use robots and drones to do their bidding.

Why are 90% of the ideas in these threads for action cartoons with overly detailed backstories?

Because as an example this post is way to short

literally why is any of that happening?

These threads are honestly more about worldbuilding that cartoon writing at this point

Just because its short does make the show bad a slow build up is just as bad as build ups that go to fast

Eventually, we see the breaking points of both Kyle and Jeremiah, and they're terrifying. Not just an angry screaming rant, either.

The conclusion to the series is meant to be bitterly tragic. No one gets what they really want, the abuse has massive repercussions for both the abusers and the victims, and it's made explicitly clear that no amount of I'm sorrys or therapy will ever fix things.

Because that's what we all want!

Which one of them cries about 13 year olds from tumblr and ruins the Total Drana general?

I'm sort of surprised there wasn't a cartoon like this already: A group of superheroes based on classic horror movie monsters.

Plot: The Book of the Dead, an insanely powerful tome, is being sought after by an equally powerful clan of wizards and witches headed by their patriarch Allister, who seeks to use the tome to get revenge on humanity for their acts against witch/wizard kind(The main reason for the heroes being involved is still pending)

Cast: Jake Geistman- The story begins with his death and resurrection into a revenant, like a zombie, but is able to possess objects and use"ectoplasm” to create objects. Was in his teens when he died and his “. Parts of his flesh have worn away (on his face and on his fingers), and has turned blue.

Eizabeth “Liz” Bathory- Half vampire, half werewolf, a heritage that is the source of angst for her(the traditional vampire/werewolf rivalry is here). She acts as a surrogate big sister to Jake. She resembles a young woman in her late teens . She noticeable sideburns because of her werewolf heritage. Her powers include a sonic scream and the ability to defy gravity. She can also shapeshift into a “batwolf” of sorts.

Gillian-Based on the Creature From The Black Lagoon, Gillian is both mechanic and frogwoman. She’s extremely chipper and cheerful, but is by not an airhead. Her powers draw from real frogs and fishes.

Evangeline-Shelly-The leader/”mom” of the team, and an enthusiast in biology, both normal and “paranormal”. She’s based on Frankenstein’s Monster/Bride She has superhuman strength and also has special “backpack” that allows her to absorb electricity.

Rahotep(name tentative)- Based on the Mummy, Rahotep is the original guardian of the Book of the Dead. Unlike the other members, he’s been asleep for over 2000 years, only awakening when the Book of the Dead was stolen. So he tends to misunderstand modern concepts and slang. He collects anything that reminds him of Ancient Egypt.

Not what I want

had the idea of making a mecha anime comedy about a burn out Gundam like protagonist, who grew up into a Quattro Bajeena type meets Dandy from Space Dandy, so a cynical smartass ladiesman who is drafted to train a new generation of mecha pilots, all teens of course with fucking problems, one would be a Effeminte Kamille type, one is the rule breaking cool, radical dude like Judau type, a female version of Allelujah/Hallelujah in that split personality one nice, one raging fucking psychopath and then a cute innocent sweet cinnamon roll girl who’d be like the Princess of the series who joins the fray and team after a political assassination attempt. Also on the crew would have an experience second in command type that I picture as the Mu La Flaga/Lockon Stratos type and he’s realky dense ala Ted Baxter, a henpecked cucked Bright Noa like commander, a cynical middle aged female doctor whose the sane man here, a slutty female mechanic and an annoying robot sidekick that gets destroyed a lot but is rebuilt over and over.

Also the Char Dandy has a couple of enemies including his ex-gf turned bounty hunter who wants revenge for dumping him.

Oh and they got to survive an upcoming war too.

Comedy and Drama....so i guess it’s be the Gundam version of Gintama.

Avatar the Last Airbender, but set in a world similar to Mediterranean Antiquity.

>Fire
Roman Empire
>Air
Greek City States
>Water
Egypt
>Earth
The Celts

Pic related.

Rescue team cartoon like the pkmn games, except with a bunch of mythical creatures mixed in with various folklore from different origins in an otherwise medieval setting. MCs are a Vampire Girl (who obviously can't travel in the open during the day), and a Lamb kid who is loosely based on the Pied Piper (without the murdering children).

The vamp and lamb were going to meet when the vamp(a solo rescuer)'s tent gets attacked by some locals who found out there was a vampire near the town, and the lamb(an outcast) uses his flute to lead them away into the water and they escape together, the vamp (basically dying) needs to feed to survive and the piper let's her, and thus they decide to become a team.

It would be almost entirely episodic, though a few ideas for missions I had could definitely be multi-part episodes. I'm still thinking of ideas for side characters but one idea I really like is a vampire hunter who is a part of the same guild of rescue teams who no one tells about one of the MCs being a vampire, kind of like Dale from KOTH, he'd be paranoid about vampires still hang out with the MC and be to stupid to question the pale skin, fangs, and bloodthirst.

I got a bit written of it (it's really in short story form right now rather than cartoon), but I really want to write more because I like the idea a lot

That's basically what BRPD is.

But, this isn't an idea, and even then it already exist. Watch something like Monster, Steins;Gate, probably some other anime shit.

I like what you got, but why did they mutate into vampires? Also on the male or female role, I'd say go with the mother-son option, we don't see that too often and it might give you more options for light hearted moments.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into expanding the options for a female protagonist. As for the vampires, aside from the obvious nod to I am Legend, the in-universe explanation is that it was an unfinished biological weapon to be used in the conflicts occurring at that point in the story, which is where the protag was serving as a soldier. But there was a containment breach that released it publicly and caused the Vampire outbreak.

It's later revealed that the virus was engineered by a depraved mad scientist who purposely put in the mutagenic properties to live out his own perverted fantasies as ruler of a society of mutants. The immunity held by the two MCs is a design flaw he did not anticipate.

what kind of mutants are they?

I've posted it in /hyw/ before but here's my shitty script-ish thing I wrote.

It's called Living Hell, a dark animated comedy. It has an average teen girl accidentally summon a demon, who is bound to her until they complete a vague contract. The first episode has them trying to kill their neighbor and collect his soul. It would be a split between a more grounded, realistic comedy in the real world and a more darker, surrealist comedy set in the Hell portion. Will post more if interested.

pastebin.com/1C1Ey5UL

A 28 y/o childish woman with cybernetic implants does odd jobs for a living along with her snarky alien weapon, that the female lead ended up winning in a poker game. Episodes could range with her and her alien friend helping start a revolution on a planet, assassinating a royal family, stealing experimental weapons from a government facility, helping orphans bake cookies while stopping an ancient evil from being awakened, protecting a scientist with a cure to a deadly disease, exorcising demons, to fighting alien zombies. Aside from the random situations of their everyday lives occasionally there'd be episodes of them stopping a team of stereotypical teenage galactic heroes from doing their job of saving the galaxy because they were hired to do so by some random villians/dictators (usually they go easy on the super heroes and allow them to win/subtly help them which the leader catches on to but the main leads asks not to be revealed since the duo have a reputation to uphold). If a villian that hired them proves to be too much of an annoyance, by the end of the episode the two leads would turn them into the proper authorities or give them a fate worse than death, occasionally leading to a villian looking for revenge in another episode.

I'd think of it as basically a variety action show with maybe some comedic moments sprinkled in. The main leads could theoretically be powerful supervillians but don't because it seems like too much work and isn't really something they'd be passionate in.
If shit really did get too real (the world actually comes into danger) they'd do their best to fix it, since it'd suck to be under the rule of human hating robots, a bimbo in an S&M outfit, a douchebag with a good complex, or everyone dying.

A series of shorts starring a cave girl in prehistoric times. In her mouth is a big fat makeshift cigar made of various materials she made lying around. Rather than speak verbally, she communicates by blowing smokey shapes from her cigar

This takes place with a steampunk setting. A struggling tech company hires two bodyguards, two hunters and an engineer to head into a large wasteland (which was blown up by an atom bomb half a century ago) to collect materials. This is just a rough draft of a story that will most likely need more thought added to it.

If I wanted anime, I wouldn't be on this board.

People who frequent these threads, what's your favorite idea that you've seen in one of them?

i've been conflicted about making a shitty ms paint comic and posting it here, about a mother getting in underground fights to get payed and raise her kid.

the one's i post

A few weeks ago someone was pitching an idea about this lumberjack girl who traveled through post apocalyptic America and wanted to become a "woodsman". He described the woodsmen as being these legendary Paul Bunyan-type giant dudes. Had pretty interesting imagery.

A young engineer in training recieves a vision from the future of a burning world in a dark future. Immediately following that, he discovers the ability to “save” and rewind time, and immediately following that, he’s gunned down in his apartment and pinned as the most wanted man in the United States.

The first season basically follows him surviving from day to day trying to understand what the fuck is going on, in the hopes of eventually being able to prevent whatever calamity destroyed the planet next time.

Every episode has its own unique structure, wherein the protag needs to find a new way to abuse time hax to make it through to the next day, while remembering bits and pieces of himself in the future timeline, piecing together exactly what went wrong in the History of Tomorrow.

Was there also shit about a wendigo being the series main villain?

I never had any desire to make a cartoon cause I can't draw, but I think a more kiddy show akin to Lupin the Third could be fun. Boy main, orphan, has only one arm cause reasons. Bounces around different parts of the world stealing things with a group. It's set in a post apocalyptic world, but the world has already recovered, but there are still remnants of the old past and there's also humanoids kinda like Rock n Rule. Regular humans too though.
Also find a way to work in tomb raiding, definitely an underwater episode and maybe one or two horror episodes where they wind up in a town that doesn't exist, like Silent Hill. idk.

I like the concept. After reading some of the dialog I think you might use a little more friction between both of their personalities. Could be just me, but as they are in your draft, they both strike me as fairly similar.

Humour seems to work fine, and the situation they are in is interesting. You should definitely keep going, it reminds me of some pilots and student shorts I've seen, like Welcome to Hell and Becky Prim.

Yeah, now that I rember I think that's the whole point of the protagonist traveling at all. She was hunting the wendigo I think.

youve been posting this idea in these treads for months maybe even more than a year are you actually making progress on this or what

One last time Sup Forums, I swear! The last thread made me realize that I’ve been leaving this idea too vague to the point of it sounding too much like Star vs. Even though it’s always going to sound like Star vs. no matter how I arrange it, I might as well add some extra detailing so you anons could understand where I’m going with this

On a cloud city, a 14 year old accidentally breaks her family bakery’s jelly machine, which made donuts for the whole city, everyone gets angry and send her to the most dreaded place around: Earth, landing in a small grove. Since she’s been hearing myths about how Earth is such a degenerate hellhole since she was a child, she’s quite surprised about how serene everything seems to be so far. Eventually enough, she sees this dude (roughly around the same age, maybe a year older?) coming out of a grocery store and since she’s too much of an autist to straight up ask him about how everything around here works, she follows him around. The show mostly consists of their random meetups along side with the girl’s emotions dealing with everything going on. I really don't want to say that it’s a “slice of life” show since there's an episode where the two go on a makeshift hot air balloon to gather cloud crystals for a cloud making machine toy, but there’s elements of everyday challenges mixed with characters confronting the philosophy of innocence mixed with bits of mild fantasy or whatever, all within a shore-side coastal town.

I also plan on the show to have a sort of quiet tone with a bunch of natural and outdoor sounds like train horns, jets noises, calm ocean waves, seagulls, a violin, etc.

More than a year? I came up with the idea like two or three months ago.

Post got too long to fit this part in

>So how about those characters?
The girl’s a bit of a weirdo: stubborn at times and holds weird traditions that not even her own people could understand, but overall does a pretty decent job staying positive during this whole ordeal, didn’t go outside much being being vanish, so of course she’s justified in acting awestruck. The boy is the type of guy who most people would assume to start a school shooting, but he’s a pretty chill dude and is a bit of a deadpan snarker.
So Sup Forums, thoughts?

oh thought you were the other person with a great depression cartoon that always posts in these threads honestly didnt even read the entire post just saw that and thought it was the same dude

Magic entered the Human World when Witches from another dimension opened a hole to ours. Basiclly changed how society is now with Magic thrown into the Mix

>Cute Little Witch Girl that goes to a local school for elementy kids. She's innocent and isn't good at magic yet, She struggles to get anything out, all she's got down is how to summon monsters

>A Gorilla that runs a mob, very brunt on what he says, and can be a real hardass but still likes the rest of the cast just a tiny bit. Not alot though

>20 yr Regular guy that works at a grocery store while going to college. Again, he's regular and has to learn to live with all of this, but isn't completely lost as he has lived in this Magic World his whole life

>40yr old guy thats a bit of conspiracy nut but really nice to people. He was 10 years old when Magic came in, and actually ends up spewing racist slurs to Witches

>Straight up Ghost Lady that is currently looking for her soul because she died with a curse on her when and is really weird. Kinda just popping in sometimes while being very distant with them all

All of these guys live in a apartment out of convince for one another, each splitting rent in any way they can. The Little Witch Girl just kinda hangs around with them, her parents own the building and don't really pay that much attention to her.

Most of the interactions would be pairing up only a handful of them at a time for a main plot. Like lets say

>the Gorilla has to cook for the whole house while the Little Witch Girl tries to help him by summoning food, which end up being little food monsters that they have to deal with

>40yr old guy goes out on the town with the Ghost Lady to try and figure out what killed her all while trying to piece her death in with one major conspiracy that may or may not be right

>All of them go into a RV but then get stopped at a Bridge because they need to prove that the Gorilla is a legal driver. They spend the whole day on the run trying to avoid cops

I actually did come up with both ideas. I'm currently working on this one instead because I'm not sure how to continue with the hobo idea

Landing? Did they fire her out of a cannon or something?

Are you thinking about that Great Depression one with all the hobos? I think there's maybe 3 Great Depression ideas floating around. Just like there seems to be several ideas that involve some little girl smoking what's often described as a "big tremendous cigar" that has some funky supernatural shit going on with it.

yeah thats the one i must have read it like 6 times by now

Tipped her off the cloud tied to a mattress head first.

I think you might be thinking about the one I posted a few threads back

Blade Runner, but it's an anime, and Deckard's a woman.

Well they could use a cannon. And you can consider that idea free of charge

I don't really remember that. Maybe that's an idea I had but scrapped

That's the one. I don't know how I got to "post apocalyptic", but that image of the girl with the huge rifle was really compelling to me.

I haven't posted it in like 6 months because I've been working on other stuff instead

>i want it to be exactly like (some) anime, but not anime
For what purpose?

Still sounds like Star vs.

A cool dude with black hair and a nerd with dirty blonde hair go on inter-dimensional adventures!

I always wanted to make at least I pilot, particularly after I saw Becky Prim and thought "I want to do that". Thanks for showing interest! Will post garbage tier art when I can dig it up.

People seem to like my idea when I post it

Not sure the plot, but I'd like to do something set in a supernatural old-timey circus

It's about a piece of steak who can talk

I remember about a year ago we did one of these threads and one user replied to each idea saying how he thought each one would turn out if they got picked up

There is actually one idea that's been kicking around in my head for a while now that I'd love to make into a webcomic someday, though anytime I try I lose confidence in my abilities.

The story revolves around the country of Anastashia (a heavily European themed country) and Un'baah (a heavily African themed country) during a time period similar to the 1920's-1930's, one of the most militant raiding tribes conducts several raids on Anastashian territory and the king declares war on the whole of Un'baah, not really understanding that there's no central government (it's entirely tribe based).
The story revolves around a fresh off the truck conscript named Miller (nicknamed "school boy" since he introduces himself at first as a university student) and his Company marching towards the capital city, along the way encountering heavy resistance and slowly showing Miller as battle after battle turns him from a naive and inexperienced university student into a cold and skilled soldier.
In his squad he meets Pierre, a wise cracking and often cynical veteran of Anastashia's former war and Fredrick, an older man who volunteered after losing his wife and their gunstore in one of the tribal raids (though he seems oddly indifferent to the war, as if he signed up because he figured there was nothing left to do rather than revenge); two men that he would normally never associate with but turn into his closest friends during the war.

Do any of these sounds like they'd ever possibly get picked up if they were pitched?

Dunno, they'd probably have an easier time if they were trying for a webcomic. But anything's possible if they work at it.

And some of these aren't half bad, a bunch of these sound fun, and I'm pretty sure there's someone who enjoys the ones I wouldn't.

Various (fictional) evil people throughout history are forced to live together in Hell.

Well, which ones did you enjoy, out of curiosity?

it's like Speed Racer, but with Furries!

will sell instantly!

So a bunch of you/us have ideas you'd like to be picked up somehow. But when you guys plan do you plan all the way to the end?

A teenage demon girl who's at constant odds with her mother and the other girls at school, you know, the basic "teenage girl" cartoon.
Only, here's the kicker, since they're demons the mother is actually a succubus who constantly does evil shit while wearing skimpy clothing while the daughter is a huge nerd, the conflicts are all reversed versions of the tropes with the mother disapproving of the daughter wearing sweaters and full length pants and being goaded by the school bullies to buy non-alcoholic beverages for the party.

Isn’t that just “my gym partner is a monkey”?

Well for my idea, I do have at least a basic idea for the ending in mind, so just in case it does end up getting picked up I won't have to worry about what to do when it comes time for the ending

The idea specifically started with "My gym partner's a monkey but"

I'm a bit of a mix when it comes to planning. I'd detail the major plot events in advance as a way of knowing where I'm going with a story. The rest of it, the stuff in between that I haven't got a clear vision on, I run by the seat of my pants. So long as I have things planned out ahead of me, I can reel in the events occurring prior to that. It just prevents inconsistencies and backtracking.

I liked these guys

And a few more from other threads, I'd copy and paste their ideas but that would probably be too much to read since I even copied their responses. (Maybe a little weird but I liked their stuff)

We’ve abandoned more projects than most people on Sup Forums have ever finished! Additionally, we’ve also finished fewer projects than probably any other board, proportionally or otherwise.

Case in point:
>Sup Forums consistently has released multi season video game award shows, tournaments, dubs, actually video game impact

And we have “BreastQuest” which hasn’t had a new page for it made in literally years. So no. We don’t follow through here.

Like am I the only one here who remembers “MurderBurger”?

Oh hey, that's my vampire story, glad you like the sounds of it!

I keep seeing this idea anytime this type of thread is made, Its an amazing and interesting idea, but anytime you post it, nothing new comes from it.

If your willing, post an outline on how a particular episode would play out and how the characters would change over time.

Not him, but while I often post my idea when I see a thread like this, I try to add to it each time and I'm happy to answer questions about it if anybody asks. Of course, people don't always ask anything, but still.

So there's a suggestion for to maybe keep his idea fresh if he likes to post it