KISS has had comics put out by Marvel, Image, IDW, and more...

KISS has had comics put out by Marvel, Image, IDW, and more....they have also appeared in Scooby Doo as themselves and have mad various appearances in other media like Simpsons comics and Family Guy, are they the most Sup Forums friendly band?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77nbFwGDRXI
youtube.com/watch?v=DchD2DrPyuw
youtube.com/watch?v=A64AP4rmg4A
youtube.com/watch?v=trR5ROuf1Uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're the most shekel friendly band

The frontman for Clutch is apparently a fan of The Goon and that immediately makes him cooler in my book than Jewne Simmons.

>KISS are horrible people because two of the member are Jewish

This meme hasn't gotten old since the 70's, glad to see antisemitism is still in full effect...

>Eric Carr and Vinnie Vincent
My Nigga

Here's the most Sup Forums friendly band.

No this here's the most Sup Forums friendly band.

I thought the joke was that they will sell their likeness anytime anywhere.. y’know anything for a buck.

This. KISS sold out HARD at the height of their popularity. Amazing business sense, but not a lot of artistic integrity

Sorry, I meant to say that the ankh down the nose was a mistake

>I thought the joke was that they will sell their likeness anytime anywhere.. y’know anything for a buck
Every single band follows the KISS model now. You can buy Iron Maiden beer and Slayer sneakers and Metallica action figures, KISS just did it first and still gets criticized for it even though everyone followed suit

Oh no, I criticize Metallica for selling their arses also

It is also worth noting that KISS was always born to be a multimedia entity, you don't get album covers like this from bands who just want to be guys in a band....KISS were supposed to be super heroes, larger than life characters. I see absolutely zero issues with the merchandising of KISS...it is there for fans who want it, and the fans who don't won't buy it. Part of why I got into KISS was because of the "bigness" of it all, I liked collecting action figures, video games, and comic books, and KISS appealed to all of those things for me though there are plenty of fans who couldn't give a shit less about all that.

I prefer big sound to big image, but I understand the appeal. They just took it too far and it feels so sleazy. At least gene is punished for it by pretending to play the same songs every night.

>I prefer big sound to big image
I think KISS has both desu

>They just took it too far and it feels so sleazy.
Like I said, every band does the KISS model of merch now so clearly they did something right

>At least gene is punished for it by pretending to play the same songs every night.
Kek at the same songs, but do you think Gene doesn't actually play?

youtube.com/watch?v=77nbFwGDRXI
Posting this just cause, great neo KISS song

>I think KISS has both desu
It's pretty by the books licks and riffs and a cute japanese girl has them beat on volume from the sheer THICCness of the sound. I'll ignore the disco album.

>Like I said, every band does the KISS model of merch now so clearly they did something right
Most bands that make it to that point are tasteful with it or really love what they're marketing. KISS teamed up with Gibson to make shitty guitars that resell for 20k because kiss fans are crazy.

>Kek at the same songs, but do you think Gene doesn't actually play?
In this day and age, it's hard to know. I think he does, but putting on the show is so important that I know there's a backup track ready and waiting. What with the 300 dollar tickets and all.

>It's pretty by the books licks and riffs and a cute japanese girl has them beat on volume from the sheer THICCness of the sound.
I mean that's the beauty of KISS, it stands for Keep It Simple Stupid of course. KISS is dumb fun hard rock, nothing wrong with it

>I'll ignore the disco album.
Why? Great songs on it youtube.com/watch?v=DchD2DrPyuw

> I think he does, but putting on the show is so important that I know there's a backup track ready and waiting. What with the 300 dollar tickets and all.
If there is anything not phony about KISS it's their live shows, they have always flaunted the fact that they don't use backing tracks and sometimes it's to their detriment, Paul really can't sing all that well these days, but Gene still sounds great even if he looks like a lethargic old slug in a suit of armor

Like I said, it was a brilliant move from a business perspective, and it ensured that they had more of a lasting impact than most other bands of the era, even if they do only have like 2 songs that get radio play on most stations

Ace Frehly was the best part of KISS IMO since he was the only guy actually trying to make something musically new.

youtube.com/watch?v=A64AP4rmg4A

I can think of a better Sup Forums related band than Kiss

Too bad he was a drunken half wit

Gene's makeup is based on Black Bolt's costume.

It's funny how guys like them and the Beatles were once considered satanic and evil and are now family friendly. Makes me wonder what will be acceptable 40 years from now that causes outrage.

I agree.

That's putting it mildly. Paul's voice is absolutely shredded now and he sounds horrible. I agree Gene has held up pretty well considering that he's the older of the two, but he's so fucking fat he can hardly move on stage.

Love Gun is a fun song even if it is clearly about Paul Stanley's penis.
youtube.com/watch?v=trR5ROuf1Uk

KISS is old and busted.
Where are the Lordi and GWAR comics?

GWAR has cheesey movies so who needs comics also two songs used in KNKND

The marvels were okay.

I don't hate Gen 9like that other user) because he's Jewish; I hate him cos he's a shit person. His son's a cunt, too.

It's not KISS unless it's Peter and Ace, motherfucker.

Dynamite recently finished a GWAR mini. Orgasmageddon.

MC Chris was just such a homie to adult swim when it first started.

Pretty sure thats Kirby Krackle.

Kikes in Shitty Spandex