youtube.com/watch?v=ilIX_cz3HIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VTPjyk5DF5c
youtube.com/watch?v=y87GJDSJXQs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty much how I imagine the average trump supporter on Sup Forums

we'll both of them sound pretty stupid

America is really the land of the stupid

what about the black person sounded stupid?

false flag general. bet those 2 went to school together

How so?
The black guy was mocking the Nazi. When he said "I appreciate you teaching me about black people" he wasn't being stupid he was just mocking the idiot trump supporter

All he did was point out the fact that the driver is a nigger. What's the problem here? Atleast he didn't assualt the nigger like niggers are doing to trump supporters

Wow really? That white person must be a pretty good actor then. And such a good friend, willing to publicly ruin himself just make a false flag video!
You can't really be this dumb can you?

me in the white shirt

The sky is red. I don't know how long I've been trapped on this roof. It feels like forever ago when the Trumpkins chased me up here. I was part of an expedition party on our way to Canada. As we crossed the last mountain pass, we came upon a horrible sight...A massive 50 ft high wall lining the horizon. The evil bastard actually built a wall to keep us from escaping. As we looked for a cave to shelter in while we could plan our next move, we were ambushed, many of our pussies were grabbed, and I got separated...

I watch them from above; lurking about in their blood red caps, spray painting swastikas on buildings, leaving racist messages on car windows, grabbing pussies. I can't watch for long or else I start to vomit and shake. I sleep during the day because it's even worse at night down there. They leap around like frogs around a bonfire wearing green robes and chanting some unknown language. Some of them look only 8 years old. Anyways, I am on my last Soylent bar and and I still haven't figured out how I'm gonna get out of here. Maybe I should just end my life now and make it easy on myself. It's been three long and epic days days since Trump was elected (not my) president and it's not getting any easier. #Literally shaking.

He said he would have done that if the "nigger" didn't have a camera

Exactly what I was thinking

i voted for Trump but this guy is a piece of shit

Then you're as dumb as the other poster.
>Impossible! Everybody knows that racism doesn't exist, this HAS to be a false flag!
he says, from a board full of white supremacists who would do this exact same thing if they ever bothered to leave the house

Which is just pussy footing. It's like when someone says "if there wasn't a cop 3 miles that way I'd so kick your ass" etc...

I highly doubt this is real. It's like the stories about women being grabbed on the bus and everyone else is cheering the guy on.

Or a third party winning the election.

How come you aren't posting about the white dude beaten by hillary supporters and stealing his car cause he is white and voted for trump?

>stories
we have a video. You really think this is all photoshopped? You think racism doesn't actually exist so it has to be fake?
Who is the white guy then? Who let himself be publicly video-taped *pretending* to be a racist retard?

"Oh, it was an art project. We wanted to spread awareness of how hurtful racism is!"

>a board full of white supremacists who would do this exact same thing if they ever bothered to leave the house
That's why it's a false flag. No one here would go outside and show their power level.

that one that got posted here like 100 times? Maybe I'm not posting it because it got posted here like 100 times.

This looks pretty staged desu senpai.

Yes you idiot. You realize people can stage what ever they want and this is obviously staged as fuck.

THIS.
obviously not a real confrontation.

Most people on Sup Forums are white supremacists, but that doesn't mean most white supremacists are on Sup Forums. Some are out there in the real world like this guy

keep telling yourself that racism doesn't exist like this IRL

no

If this is really he's either going to get a Lynch mob at his house in the coming days or he's going to be arrested for saying derogatory racial remarks while putting his hands on another person's vehicle, depending on the states the charges can be substantial and can even be classified as assault, nevermind the hate crime.

More than likely staged

have you ever been outside? this is how road rage sounds

>letting your power level leak IRL

First post best post

you won't post it because it btfos your whole narrative. Even if this video is real so what? Its just one guy calling another guy names. Your side is on camera multiple times assaulting people and robbing them. They're starting riots all over the country smashing cars and destroying property. They've even shot at and beat each other up.

you strain at gnats and swallow camels

>he's going to be arrested for saying derogatory racial remarks while putting his hands on another person's vehicle, depending on the states the charges can be substantial and can even be classified as assault, nevermind the hate crime.
This happened in America not Britain. He can't be arrested for this

>Most people on Sup Forums are white supremacists, but that doesn't mean most white supremacists are on Sup Forums.
so which group has the most of all mosts?

Oh you can bet your ass he can

DELETE THIS!!! THOSE ARE JUST RUMORS!!! WE ARE THE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY NOT YOU!!! WE ARE TOLERANT!!!

I like trump being elected but please pol stop doing shit like this. Only giving trump a bad name.

>Most people on Sup Forums are white supremacists
You have no idea how this place works

You Voted for Hillary stop Lying

How this place "works"? I'm not talking about how anything works I'm just stating simple facts about the beliefs of the majority of Sup Forums users

"Sup Forums will defend this"
>Sup Forums actually defends this

Hi my name is pol i defend this..

No he's either a stupid dumbass or a liberal plant.

No I won't. Sounds like that guy was driving like a nigger though.

That white guy is an idiot, but there's always more to these things that's left off camera.

So leave if you don't like it faggot. There are sites for special snowflakes like you who need a safe space with no bad words unless you are the one throwing them around. Better yet, be one of the special snowflakes that killed themselves after Trump won. It's pathetic how sad you millennials are. Imagine if it was your generation that had the responsibility to fight in ww2.

>THE CAPTAIN CALLED ME A PUSSY CAUSE I SAID WE SHOULD USE RUBBER BULLETS AGAINST THE ENEMIES THAT WAY WE DON'T KILL THEM REEEEEE. I'M SO DEPRESSED!!!! MOMMY HOLD MY HAND!!!!

>let me handle this, be a woman

Staged.

>imagine if it was your generation that had the responsibility to fight in ww2
>implying you wouldn't become a literal Nazi and fight for Hitler

OK what was stopping him from beating the black drivers ass and deleting the video

No shit!

they literally hade a election between trump and someone accused of treason

because he's a giant pussy? Just because somebody acts hard doesn't mean they actually are. If the camera wasn't there at best he would have tried to swing at the black dude and whitey would have gotten his ass beat

can you read amerislut ?

Nah, I'd would argue that the majority of Americans on here are civic nationalists with a bit of libertarian in them.

The whole Trump movement predicates on a values based nationalism, not a race based nationalism. It revolves around economic protectionism, border control, and the protection of Constitutional values such as free speech and gun rights.

Well filming someone to put pressure on him is quite idiotic too.

americans are dumb lemao

I expected a lot more of this shit by now

Sorry sometimes it's just too much and i need to sperg out

Looks fake and gay

>It's literally nothing

no retards. think:
1) if the black man cut off the white, how did the white get him to stop? White man must've been quite aggressive to get him to stop, and if he did, why is the black man so calm and cooperative with his language?

2) The black man's language suggests he is speaking solely for the purpose of providing continual dialogue with the white man. Solely to allow the white man to speak.

3) White man conveniently has a hat on backwards, furthering the narrative that he is a "stupid redneck"

4) The same thing is repeated from the white man over and over again, getting more racist while getting less aggressive yet more assertive

Learn to read people you subhumans

This video has already been proven fake

These videos are so biased, because they only show one side of the story. Obviously the nigger isn't a good boy. He just pulled out his camera and turned on the good boy act to make whitey look bad.

What happened before hand? Can't make a clear judgment without knowing.

>oh boy another incident where someone starts recording after things have gotten heated

>he called me a name!
meanwhile
youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A
youtube.com/watch?v=ilIX_cz3HIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VTPjyk5DF5c

I like how you didn't try to defend your generation if it had to fight ww2. You know deep inside your generation is full of snowflake pussies such as yourself

MOONMAN MOONMAN BLACK LIVES MATTER

Yeah sure because a black guy will continue talking relatively calmed if a white says the word NIGGER.

Get the tire tracks off your back before you comment again, faggot.

yes you said they both sounded stupid but didn't specify why the black guy sounded stupid

Sup Forums didn't support Trump because he was against globalism. They supported Trump because he said Mexico is sending rapists and he wants to ban muslims. Also if you remember before there was Trump, this board just revolved around how much everybody hates black people

>1)
so you think literally every incident of road rage ever is fake?

>2)
duh? Because he knew that the white man was making an ass out of himself and wanted to put it on the internet. That's why when the white man was ready to end it he egged him on for more "teach me more about black people"

>3)
yes because there are no stupid rednecks that wear their hats like that so it must be staged

>4)
yes because he is a racist idiot who is too hyped up on racism and road rage to think clearly

>proven
how so, because people on a chinese cartoon board told you it's fake?

why would we defend a wigger?
look at his body language, it's cringy

>be a woman

You cut me off at the stop sign! THAT MAKES YOU A NIGGER
Kek

just give up you stupid liberal nigger

He's an asshole, but he completely crushed him in an argument.

Wtf that's not the image I posted
HELP AM I BEING HACKED?!

i don't care about this post, only kek

>let me handle this, be a women.
based

it is accurate though

This is some disgusting behaviour without a doubt, but that guy is just fucking angry and only lets his anger out with words without getting violent. I mean, it's not like he and 5 of his friends beat that black guy up and stole his car for voting someone he doesn't like.

Still, this shit is NOTHING compared to what Hillary supporters do every fucking day. THIS is the difference between us and them.

tl;dr
Kill yourself OP

youtube.com/watch?v=y87GJDSJXQs

obviously fake. two actors trying to make blrumptdf supporters look bad.

so obviously fake.

Our guy.

fuck

i heard it

Yes, we're the hacker named omnibusous
never forgetti
expecto patronom

Obviously fake.

Black guy gets called nigger and doesn't go into a blind rage? Yeah I'm calling bullshit.

Have you ever had even a slight disagreement with a black person? It gets escalated from 0 to 10 instantly even when you're trying to be polite. No fucking way he's just calmly videoing the shit.

You're a fucking retard if you think this is fake.

This is way too far gone for this to be faked, considering this could ruin the guys life. Why the fuck would you fake this shit knowing it will ruin your life?

Not everything is fake you autists.

Pretty sure dude probably has a stronger together" bumper sticker. They're always sloppy when they fabricate shit like this.

Fuck off back to coontown, nigger.

This board is for whites only

Nigger didn't sound like a nigger. White guy was acting and his acting was fucking baad. He couldn't think of how white people could act so he acted like a nigger. Also look at the car he is driving with those rims its staged as fuck

That's not road rage m8

ITT good goyim get fooled by Jew OP

This

sooooo....

white man won?

I'm smart enough to know that a liberal is playing that part. Nice try.

To be honest he said that he doesn't call him a nigger because he's black and that to him "niggers" are just dangerous people and could be black/white/mexican

believe whatever you want fool.

Dude, it's staged as fuck.
vids of blacks attacking whites (there are 3 already if I'm correct) are the real deal.
A guy just RANDOMLY fucking came up and started staring into the camera talking racist shit?
Come on.

well he has a point tho. fuck niggers

Yes, YES! DANCE PUPPETS DANCE!

Typical Sup Forumstard

Fucking retarded and when their bullshit is called out...
>Fingers in ears
>LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Simply amazing

it's true. there's a difference between niggers and black people.

>staged
I don't see it. I assume he started filming in the middle. I've had my share of arguments with monkeys on the street and they sounded similar.