WHy doesn't Sup Forums like this show ? it's based

WHy doesn't Sup Forums like this show ? it's based

based on what? some gay back to the future parody?

I feel like this show should have been concluded at the second season. Season 3 is already showing zombie simpsons simptoms.

I've never seen such a huge dip in quality in a TV show than Season 3 of Rick and Morty.

Fanbase became annoying, edgy 13 year olds shit on it constantly as a result to prove how cool they are, becoming far more obnoxious in the process

Season 3 was awful though

>based
You two deserve each other.

How about Season 2 of Superjail?

The creator is a sexual harasser though.

Please someone tell me they've announced they're firing all the new writers from Season 3 and going back to the same ones from the first two seasons.

Too many people know about it and like it, so it attracts contrarians who will dedicate hours to picking apart its flaws that no one else gives a shit about.

So because Rocky And Morty got popular after season two and season had had the HSEER AUDACITY to not be a pristine work of immaculate beauty, we are obligated to shun it forever, disavow any knowledge of it, and pretend we never liked it anyway. To say otherwise would go against the will of the groupthink, which is a crime whose punishment is to be outcast from the community, unable to hold property and no longer protected by the laws of the land.

Or maybe it just got worse over time, what an obnoxious post.

I still like it but season 3 was definitely the worse season yet and I admit that my own personal distaste for Dan has made me a bit more sour to the show.

Because one of the main writers is a delusional tub of lard who thinks his country is 33% nazis. also they dont let justin off the leash enough

reminder that people went apeshit over Szechuan sauce because of this show.

Mostly extreme contrarianism and the fact that it's popular to a disgusting degree, but also this:

I kind of liked the first two seasons but season three was kind of a let down and all the bullshit surrounding it was offputing. Also I kind of got tired of the nihilism and negativity.

>based
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

Sup Forums doesn't like anything collectively, dude. Take any piece of Sup Forums-related media, and you'll find people who love it, hate it, and are totally indifferent to it. If it looks like Sup Forums hates something, it's because it's popular, which means it gets a lot of threads, which means we complain about it a lot.

It got popular.

They liked it before it was cool, then the fanbase proved itself to be a special type of autistic and cool kids want to distance themselves all while season 3 wasn't that great and had some glaring flaws, most of which being poor timing and wasted potential, but people dig deeper to find reasons to dislike it now due to various factors. It is good though.

Like every show, there’s a disparity among the writers. Everyone who shits on it here though just doesn’t like the fan base.

I can't enjoy it because the fanbase is bad, sorry. I just can't be seen enjoying something so popular.

There was a dip in quality between seasons and the show got really popular. Lot of people will not admit this, well the ones who are guilty of it anyway but Sup Forums is massively contrarian. Pretty much anything that is mainstream and popular will get picked down to the last detail and hated to all hell.

Insecurity.

Are you being ironic or are you like that in general?

I'm being ironic, sorry. I had a conversation with someone on another board and he hadn't watched rick and morty but was keen on shitposting about it.

>Also I kind of got tired of the nihilism and negativity
This. Everyone in the family is so fucking hostile to each other now and while Jerry's screen time this season was less than before, nearly every one of his appearances was him being shat on.

There was beauty in seeing an underlying layer of love from each family member; that's not too common in American adult cartoons.

>based
What a nifty identifier of reddit.
>pic related

I'm a Lil B fan, never been to reddit. Stay positive user.
To answer OP, I personally enjoyed the show but season 3 was bad enough to get me to renounce it.
The last episode basically boils down to 'oh never mind about the plot moving forward lol'
Really trite shit, mad I bought it on Amazon before seeing it but that's a risk you take

Season 3 was mostly shit, but I kept watching. Funny how the not-Obama episode was the first time I've ever seen him depicted in a negative light.
>drone strikes insecurities
>fucking up the middle east
>spoiled control freak

He hit on a staff member once.

>spoiled control freak
Was he? Network television made jokes about drones following him home like dogs at the end of sad movies.

I can only stand constant negativity and self-destructive people drag each other down before I realize I'm watching this for entertainment.....I'm no longer entertainment.