Lena's not leaving

So, how is Sup Forums going to convince her to leave?

www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/11/12/lena-dunham-breaks-her-election-promise.html

what a cuck

Who else promised to move to the whitest nation in the west?

Lena Dunham is repulsive in literally every way. Every person has some good qualities but this pig is absolutely disgusting.

I see what she's doing... clever girl.

Weedman promises to fingerbang her.

She didn't even vote for Clinton in the primaries, I don't think anyone likes her anymore.

I mean, its not like canadians would see her as anything but a marshmallow anyway...

Ugly fucking cunt.

she can't leave her sister behind

i hear they're really really close

Lena Dunham is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why she is an SJW feminist man hater. She made a good choice!

Oh look, another histrionic liberal was full of shit

Kek..

So literally none of the celebrities who vowed to leave have left their California mansions, color me fucking shocked

Ben didn't even include Dunham because she's that fucking irrelevant. Normal people have no idea who the fuck this troll even is.

i swear people watch the news as if it's a sitcom, or WWE, and they have to follow the latest gossip of their favorite anchors and journos

maybe that's why they make so much money cucking people

We shall fire up the old meme machine and make it real

god, I want to find myself in a self-defence situation with this bitch soo much

Can you leafs start one of your hashtags about #welcometoleafville or whatever you call your country>?

man all those celebrity endorsements really paid off for hilldawg didn't they.
Really connected with the millennials by having a bunch of fabulously wealthy famous people paid to tell them what opinions they should have and whether or not they have white male privilege

She has to be one of the most hideous people I've ever seen. There's not a single redeeming quality.

Wasn't she the one who said other celebrities aren't serious but she is because she already has a place in Vancouver??

PACK YOUR SHIT

Whatever. It'll probably be more entertaining to watch her career tank when the zeitgeist changes in a couple years anyway,

>Oh look, another histrionic liberal was full of shit

> It was just a joke.

Every election we have a bunch of people (celebrity or otherwise) that promise to leave the country if X gets elected and every time they backtrack. I'm not shocked she's not moving, but rather that anyone can be that dense as to make that age old mistake.

GOD IS GOOD
GOD IS GREAT

I honestly think these insulated Hollywood degenerates who threatened to move to Canada (diversity for thee, not for me) even considered the possibility that Trump might actually win. It was just self-righteous virtue signalling that they never thought they'd have to actually follow through on.

praise kek

REEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF THE LEAFLAND YOU UNFUNNY BAG OF POTATOES

More like most people took a look at our strict immigration laws and said NOPE

to be fair, her offer to leave the country if Hillary lost was the biggest endorsement Trump got during his whole campaign

Whew, thank God. The thought of having that hideous half-aborted troll in the same country as me was too horrifying to contemplate.

OUR GOD
IS AN AWESOME GOD

Spoiler: None will keep their promise, but will shut up and deal with it as soon as they finally reach the acceptance stage.

Getting permanent residency and citizenship in Canada is far easier compared to USA.

Agreed

Thanks Dudley!

Seriously though none of these retards was ever going to leave the US, simply because Canadian TV and movies pay so, so little. Instead of being fabulously wealthy they would have started worrying about expenses every month. No way they'd do that.

lenadunham.ca

False, refugees get residency and citizenship easily, but immigrating to canada as an actual immigrant is hard and we've deported newly-came immigrants for minor offenses like littering.

To come to leafland you have to have a family to bring with you, and you have to have a higher-end education, and must be a middle/upperclass citizen willing to fulfill jobs we need fulfilled. Our criteria automatically scares away most non-whites and non-chinks, and also scares away a lot of millenials. We don't open the floodgates like the EU does.

Dubs

Leftist women can cry all they want, but deep down they're turned on by the idea of being
bossed around by President Trump.

Make no mistake, the Lena Dunhams of the world are loving every second of this drama.

Someone please tell me who is this woman and why does anyone care whether she is leaving or not?

I really don't know. I guess she somehow made a TV show about her walking around naked and that made her famous.

Oh, and she fingered her sister when they were little kids. And then wrote a book about it.

>Stephen KANG

Fuck that nigger, i am ashamed of buying so many fucking books from him.

Appoint Sam Hyde as Secretary of Homeland Security

> and you have to have a higher-end education
I can't speak for every country, but that's what it takes if you want to emigrate to USA from India too. The most common way is to get a master's degree from an American college and then find a job.
Thing is, USA has a lottery system for H1B visas and green card. On the other hand, if you can get a job in Canada after completing your studies, PR is pretty much guaranteed if you apply for it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCKING LYING CUNT!

It's sad to say "On Writing" is imperative to read.

How the fuck do I keep forgetting she's a pedo?

Someone tweet that her fingers will make a fine necklace.

you win this time, leafs

>I can't even....

OH THE LITTLE LIBERAL THAT COULDN'T EVEN

NOOOOOOOOO YOU FUCKING CUNT NOT YOU TOO

Today will be remembered as a holiday for leafs, to commemorate Lena Dumbham not coming to Leafland. We will fly banners from the rooftops, and the streets will be filled with singing.

Thank you, burgerbros. Take one for the team.

He's a hack whose only noteworthy accomplishments are the movies that improve his writing, which he gets salty as fuck because people like them better.

unfortunately we still have very backwards strict laws against incestual vagina pebbles, im sure she would have come otherwise

And stay out.

>I was just pretending to be retarded
Liberals never learn.

>her

What if I don't?
Another non white in your nation, burger.

That was one of the best jokes I've heard in a long time. Thank you Amy Schumer

Women are funny, get over it

Wish we could deport her to Saudi Arabia so she'd be forced to cover that disgusting face.

>professional liars lied
wow really

Lefties are bullshitting attention whores. She was just virtue signaling. Give her a break. You can't expect these spoiled children to actually keep their word.

>mfw visiting lenadunham.ca

If everyone on social media tell her to leave the country she isn't welcome then maybe she will eventually leave.

I'm not convinced that we didn't get an alternative world Steve when he was plowed by the van. That was the most Stephen King thing to happen to Steve King.

It is a great writers guide

Whats ironic is if she was a conservative and said she was leaving she would have.

Fuck black people and fuck SJW supported candidates

We need a list of celebrities and anyone with any half-celeb status who promised to leave America if Trump wins.

And then kindly remind them every time they say something, anything, in social media, that they have to leave. They promised.

White men are also the most educated

celebrities are wortless exept mel and clint

>Lena's not leaving

She found out that moving to canada takes actual effort.

>liberals lying

what a shock

>Lena Dunham is a very, very unattractive person, both inside and out.

lel it's more of a memoir and him shillng for his wife's books.

I unironically have no idea who she is. I only know her cuz she said she was leaving when Trump won.

>Liberals are all talk and no action

In other news water is wet?

Whites won again.

Online bullying, dox her in ways nobody has ever been doxxed before

what happened to all those black people moving to Germany? are they leaving too?

Same Thing we do Every night Pinky
We MEME her out of existence

>that pic