What would be a good Sup Forums-Sup Forums crossover?

What would be a good Sup Forums-Sup Forums crossover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FidspIQymHM
regularcapital.com/2017/04/special-report-the-amazing-world-of-gumball-screening-in-london/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get away from my wife.

This one.

Punisher and Black Lagoon

You should make a thread on Sup Forums to get their opinion too.

I mean, any saturday morning action cartoon would work if Trigger was working on it, that's pretty much the entire premise of TTGL.

WHY DOES THIS EXIST!

That's not even the weirdest one in my folder, user.

Here's another Trigger-related one.

Do you like capitalism, user?

Popeye/One Piece
Aliens/Predator/Dirty Pair
Jon Sable/City Hunter
Lois Lane/Gantz
Etrigan/Devilman
Hellblazer/Hellsing
Star-Lord/Space Adventure Cobra

youtube.com/watch?v=FidspIQymHM

We all know the japs would love to make Venom the next Nyaruko.

Ben Diskin is a national treasure.

Grojband perhaps?

Starfire/Lum

>filename
kek

And RWBY may be a cartoon, but imagine what you could do if you got talented fight choreographers to animate it?

The French could do some interesting stuff with a team-up, they're borderline anime as well.

Homestuck in its earlier incarnation might have had potential to be anime.

>Etrigan
xD le reddit rhyming demon is so wacky randumb

I don't see how TTGL is the same as saturday morning cartoons, and Trigger's cartoonishness is really exaggerated in general.

I always wanted Skullgirls to get an anime, they already did a weeaboo voice pack for Peacock.

Do you guys want some cancer?

Devilman Crybaby and Star vs. the Forces of Evil

Here's a good crossover idea. The Eds are basically various Jojo protagonists/sidekicks anyways.

Add to that all the fujobait and waifus, and you've got a recipe for a nice show.

I don't know if Star vs is any good but any magical girl crossover would be fun.

Oh, and let's not forget how Worm is basically if Gen Urobuchi decided to write capeshit.

>fujobait
>waifus
Can't you just use normal words whose meaning you actually understand?

Okay, so you're saying that you watch RWBY for the quality writing and excellent characterization?

not sure if good but some time ago in a "the last Sup Forums you watched fused with the last Sup Forums you watched" thread an user ended up merging Kill La Kill and Neo Yokio, and I've been fascinated with the concept ever since.

I'm saying you should use normal words whose meaning you understand.

Samurai Jack and Jin from Samurai Champloo would get along great. They're both honorable samurai who constantly get interrupted while trying to drink tea.

The Punisher/Gunslinger Girl

I don't know but literally anything would be better then the cesspool of autism known as Sup Forumsco/

Bang!

Sup Forumsco/? anybody got some images of that?

This might be interesting to see.

Holy shit, ive never even thought about an r63 joker.
I have some research to do.

Samurai Jack and Kenshin is more accurate.

You don't want to know

This and ATHF

frank franks roanapur

Blue Beetle and Booster Gold + Wild Tiger and Barnaby.

Nasuverse and Constantine

I'll let my brain and stomach be the judge of that good user!

>not Hellboy meets Hellsing
>BPRD meets Hellsing Org.
>Hellboy and Alucard talk slaughtering Nazis
>Alucard mentions he fought alongside Lobster Johnson with Walter and that Dr. Kroenen might have worked with Millenium
>Seras being cute around down to earth Liz
>Kate and Integra talking management

I unironically think they'd make a cute couple. They have a lot in common.

I would like any crossover with Sup Forums capeshit
Booster Gold finds his heaven on Tiger and Bunny world.
Batman, Green Arrow and Blue Beetle show Midoriya and class A that you can in fact be a hero with no powers, just badassery, preparation, some insanity and near infinite money.
Superman finding the girls of Don't Mess With My Daughter very familiar, then being horrified at the villains and going into a rampage of apprehending villains.

Best page it produced.

AWAKEN ED BOYS

Tenchi Muyo within the Marvel universe

>Ryoko becomes a famous Hero in Japan
>Washu hangs out outside of reality with the Fantastic Family
>Mihoshi and the GCPD are active throughout space
>The Jurai Empire is a large power in the universe, often rivaling the Kees and other space empires

GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE

Jojo and gaoba
O wait

I appreciate it, Doc.

I like that idea.
Tenchi Muyo as a setting never got enough exposition. And Tenchi himself should have been forced to at least join the Jurian military since he can form the lighthawk wings and that's apparently such a big deal

I’d watch
No

I'll admit the trampoline gag got me to chuckle.

Make it the Marvel Universe that has Phineas and Ferb; I want to see Washu meet Doof.

>we’ll never see Tenchi use the LHW to stop the annihilation wave

SpongeBob and Doraemon foe the slapstick value. That would be kickass.
Even more strange, Gumball and anime. More anime. Like Love Live. Knowing the characters of both shows, it would be the height of each their comedy, even if Gumball is suffering in that department recently. It would just be pure entertaining to see Gumball ragging on moe characters for all having "the same, every face" and vice versa.
Once again the chances for a national crossover is high with regularcapital.com/2017/04/special-report-the-amazing-world-of-gumball-screening-in-london/ and knowing Gumball they would not want to have a Big Bang crossover be some WBB/TTG-type shit.

Nanatsu no Taizai/The Seven Deadly Sins and Adventure Time.
Why not?

I don't see that going well for Frank, considering he'd probably end up pissing off Fryface herself.

Master keaton crossed over with Sherlock holmes

Inspector Gadget and Conan.

If Batman is Sup Forums's most compatible character, who is Sup Forums's?

Hellboy is though.

>who is Sup Forums's

Cybersix/Gun Smith Cats

This would be amazing, but could Frank Frank Hansel and Gretel?

This sounds neat

All the fucking weeabos crossing to one of the gorillon weeabo boards to post manga/anime instead of here.