Who else hated Johnny Bravo?

Who else hated Johnny Bravo?
Honestly, It was painful just to see him fuck up all the time and get his head kicked in by women and people in general over and over again. Poor bastard never learned any lessons, he just kept repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

What was his problem?
More to the point, what were they thinking when they made it?
Who would condone such cruetly?

Pic unrelated as being the only good episode that didn't rely on endless Johnny -bashing just to get laughs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQ-n4rpjwMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks we got a severe case of shit taste.

>The only good episode
>this faggot didn't like the Scooby Doo episode

>My glasses! I can't see without my glasses!
>My glasses! I can't be seen without my glasses!
kek

I would get second hand embarrassment when I watched Johnny generally fail in aocial situations, but overall I liked the show.

Did that episode inspire Adam West's character in Family Guy?

I just didn't understand the appeal of a show where the main character is an unlikable sexist asshole. Aren't you supposed to identify with the protagonist or root for them? The only episode I liked was the Scooby Doo one.

>the whole show
There are a lot comedies with characters whose schennigans you can laugh at but you aren’t supposed to agree with or find to be good people. Ed Edd n Eddy, Always Sunny, Curb Your Enthusiasm, All in the Family, most of Bill Murray’s roles, etc.

Oh I know, I just wanted to see him get a break, I think it's probably because I like the idea of their being a bit of romance, and he just failed so hard at it it was sad ya know?

My memory is hazy, but what was that Johnny Bravo episode where he was trying to get into a cult or something, but failed, and his friend kept getting him more chances. One of the trials was trying to only eat one potato chip in a party.

Haha, that man is being sat on by lady.

So, Dave, what exactly is your problem anyway? Because it's abundantly clear that you don't want me to succeed for whatever reason. I think it has something to do with you being attracted to shit or something is it?

He had to retrieve lobsters from a creek I think.

Johnny is more shallow and vain than outright sexist. The women in the show overreact with physical violence.

Found it. I just had to look up "Johnny Bravo Cult Potato Chip and a youtube video of it did show up. And, like I remember, Carl did confess he loved Johnny.

In the end, though, he's got a good heart. Guy just has a warped view or the world and himself because or high-school.

they had an episode where he was a skinny dweeb in HS that got ripped just for his highschool sweetheart.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQ-n4rpjwMA

>skinny dweeb
u mean twink?

I didn't because I didn't relate enough to Johnny to feel his mistakes personally, but I did feel second-hand embarrassed whenever Carl said basically anything.

Sorta. Seth MacFarlane wrote that episode.

Remember the episode where Johnny Bravo met a guy who tried to teach him about "SENSITIVITY", but then he admitted his "nice guy" persona was just an act to trick women into liking him, and even Johnny was like 'Hey pal, fuck you" and he and the women hated that guy more than they'd ever hated Johnny?

That episode kinda foretold the "male ally turns out to be a creep" trend.

pottery

johnny may be vain and pompous, but he was always up front never lied about his intentions.