/swco/ - Star Wars Comics and Cartoons

Mos Espa's Most Wanted Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars #42 (Wed 17)
Star Wars Adventures #6 (Wed 17)
Forces of Destiny: Rose & Paige (Wed 17)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxto

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUKTgpuw3TY
soundcloud.com/empiremagazine/star-wars-the-last-jedi-spoiler-special
strawpoll.me/14854931
starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-clone-wars-chronological-episodeorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally the only fun part about that game

Can we ruin THREE threads in a row with PT revisionism?
I have faith in you /swco/
Make it a hat trick

First for all trilogy fags living in harmony.

I was 8 years old in 1999 and loved TPM even though I had to wait in a line around the theater for 4 fucking hours
I saw the OT for the first time when I was 4 when the folks got em on VHS and it ensured ANH and ROTJ would forever be my favorite though I have a much greater appreciate for ESB these days now that I'm not a scared babby at Han getting carbon frozen and Luke getting his hand chopped off

Requesting all the Big Bens you got

Question: would having gravity well emitters like interdictors counter any possible attempts at pulling a Holdo? If so, why didn't the FO have any of those around just in case they wanted to keep the Resistance from jumping into hyperspace for whatever reason?

I posted this a couple threads ago but it died overnight and I didn't see it if got any response, rate my shoop idea

That looks like a pretty solid trooper mate

Thank him.

This was the source by the way, I just thought the scout helmet would look cooler on the tanktrooper uniform

>I was only 19 years old
>I loved Ahsoka so much, I had all the merchandise and Clone Wars DVDs
>I pray to Ahsoka every night before bed, thanking her for the life I’ve been given
>"Ahsoka is love" I say; “Ahsoka is life”
>My dad hears me and calls me a dickgirl-loving faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Ahsoka
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I’m crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it’s really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It’s Ahsoka
>I am so happy
>She whispers into my ear “There's always a bit of truth in legends.”
>She grabs me with her powerful Togruta hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I’m ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Ahsoka
>She penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Ahsoka
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against her force
>I want to please Ahsoka
>She roars in a mighty roar as she fills my butt with her love
>My dad walks in
>Ahsoka looks him straight in the eyes and says “I won't leave you. Not this time.”
>Ahsoka leaves through my window and takes me with her
>Ahsoka is love. Ahsoka is life.

/swco/ has chosen, and another husbando falls.

youtube.com/watch?v=DUKTgpuw3TY

>says “I won't leave you. Not this time.”
>Ahsoka leaves
quality copypasta edit my friend

Rian spoiler interview.
soundcloud.com/empiremagazine/star-wars-the-last-jedi-spoiler-special

Anythings possible

It's okay, Dooku, I will always love you

Only four remain. Only one can win.

BASED Swolo ending lame arguments.

>Luke vs Obi Wan
This will be interesting

Round 29!

>They have come farther than anyone could have predicted, but now one of their paths must end. It's Captain Rex versus Qui-Gon Jinn!
strawpoll.me/14854931

Why is he posting a non-canon source? Fucking hypocrite.

He's pointing out those are the old rules

Threadly reminder that TLJ would have been far better if Rey joined hands with Kylo and decided to rule the First Order together.

does anyone have that tlj without women post?

>3 Jedi vs a Clone

hope

>Ahsoka looks him straight in the eyes and says “I won't leave you. Not this time.”
>Ahsoka leaves

This has to be Thule-user, I refuse to believe there is more than one person in the world that pathetically autistic, for Chrissakes I'm an anti-feminist tradcon but I don't spill my fucking spaghetti as badly as this.

Source on that art? That's some beautiful trooper art

Thanks phampai
someone needs to download this and chop up the best scenes for here

I kind of want to see it, but I really hate torrents.

Let's edit it further so there is nothing good about men either.

Make it just be the droids and aliens.

Swole trooper

Just three minutes of establishing shots
I'd watch it

I hopr I'm never this mad.

The Rebels Files book, there are numerous artists for the book you might consider better or worse, the specific artist for that series is Giorgio Baroni but you wont find any of his Star Wars art on the net, just some fantasy stuff

that caught me off guard

They specifically said they didn't want to not let them go to hypserspace. They just wanted to keep chasing them until they either lead them to a base or ran out of fuel.

They didn't have interdictors with them because of good ol fashion arrogance

>master race

>Wearing armor over your armor

Fuck nigga Trooper B is unstoppable

How did Hux get such a high ranking, again? Every time we see him, he comes off as incompetent to the point that had he been in the old Empire, his failures would have been punished under by the punitive system they had in place (I think the recent Aphra issue brought this up) or at the hands of Vader.

Nepotism

His dad important, and then he was close to sloane. She thought he was pretty great
and felt bad that his dad beat the shit out of him

Murdering and outscheming everybody above him.

Plus i get the feeling he's more of a science guy than a real leader. He's a lab coat playing at general.

FUCKING OLD

That's a Magmatrooper from Battlefront 2015, they appear on Sullust
Dunno if they showed up in BF2 campaign, I cant remember, I just know they don't appear in MP
Also the greaves are anti-lava because of course they are :^)

I rewatched the OT again recently. First time in what must be 10 years now.
What we got is so depressing. I've forgotten how god damned irrepressibly optimistic Luke was. Even in RotJ.
He's always "I HAVE TO HELP". Even when Ghosti-Wan shows up and essentially says "Yeah, I just dragged you around so that you could kill your dad. He has to die. He's so fucking evil". Luke is STILL "Fuck you old man, I believe in love"
Luke is a DOER. He does shit. No matter what. He does shit.

Luke going to quit for 10 years? Luke wanting to kill Ben?
Such shit. It's so depressing. I'm not even a EU fag. I just miss the idea of Luke being that damned upbeat guy into the future.

Redpill me on Thule-user

I watched all of Rebels that's out. Never seen the 3D Clone Wars show.

Worth watching? Do I need the viewing guide that I've seen floating around here for a couple years?

starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-clone-wars-chronological-episodeorder

I know Thule as a planet from this game I played the shit out of as a kid.

What does it have to do with some /r9k/ autist?

Ok so you don't know anything about Luke Skywalker then. You just know this meme version of Luke but not the real man behind that meme that can have his world view changed by drastic events happening to his family and life's work. The same exact things you said about OT Luke can be said about TCW Anakin but that doesn't mean Anakin's worldview changing after his life was turned upside down is a 'wrong' way to take the story.

This. Last Jedi fanboys pretend that people who like Luke are EU obsessed autists. It's just that EU Luke wasn't a failure at life and succeeded in his goal to restore the Jedi, so of course we're going to compare Rian's fucked Luke to the EU won.
We're living in the wrong timeline where two hacks destroyed Luke Skywalker to make Rey look better when we could have had a comfy Kira/Luke mentor relationship.

I was a skeptic for many years too. I watched the first few episode when they came out and they were horrible.
Silly talking droids falling over each other all the time.

But it gets better. It really does get good. I don't feel like it connects to other Star War media that well, but I'm sure I'm a minority in that feeling. But it's really good
I was hooked up on the viewing order too when I started my full watch. But airing order is perfectly workable.

*one

He makes these dumb MSPaint comics bitching about Kathleen Kennedy and Rey (whose depicted as a massive fatass Tumblrina)

So recreating the Jedi is a sign of not being a failure? What about enlightenment and wisdom? Luke in canon ends up much more wise than EU Luke or even a canon version of Luke where he had an easy life after ROTJ.

All Clone centric episodes are top tier

Oh, that guy?

Why is he called Thule user though?

I didn't even feel bad when I watched TLJ. I like conflicted characters. And I liked Luke in that TLJ

But then I watched the OT over again and I realized that the Luke we got in TLJ just wasn't the same man we saw develop in the OT.
It was going back that really got me down.

Basically this.
The more Clone focused episodes I watched the more I realized that this show was legit.
The Anakin focused ones are also good except for when Padme is also involved

He started shilling his half-digested political theory that came from an obvious first-time visit to Sup Forums and stormfront, basing his entire philosophy on a fictional hypothetical pre-german civilization called "Thule", which was basically a land based Atlantis that Nazi occultists worshipped
It's exactly as cringeworthy as it sounds

easy life?

his wife was fucking murdered by his nephew after he fought a brutal war to save the galaxy from bdsm transexual degenerate aliens hellbent on gassing every sentient being in existence.

Then, after helping to defeat his nephew he is exiled by the new government post civil war and is forced to go fight a force goddess who nearly destroys him and everything he loved and built.

get fucked.

Reminder, in CANON, Ahsoka was in love with Anakin.

Heavily implied in the novel.

...oh wow.

It's a weird coincidence that's the same name as a planet from an old Star Wars game though.

How'd you like Rebels?

Bruh it was heavily implied in 5 frickin seasons of TCW and in 1 season of Rebels, until she realized that Padme was his waifu and she didn't want to come between them
If that's not true love I don't know what is

All this complaining about Luke in TLJ fundamentally boils down to people who assume too much about what Luke had to be after the story of ROTJ and it comes from people who fundamentally don't understand the morality of Star Wars. Luke was never a failure in TLJ. Neither were Obi-Wan or Yoda in the OT. Luke may have been fallen but so were Obi-Wan, Yoda, and literally everyone else at some point in their lives.

I agree somewhat with you. I really liked the Yoda scene in TLJ. Especially that line about overcoming failure is what defines a teacher.
But I feel like that should have been in the middle of Luke's life as a mentor, not hours before he died.

Ben Solo going Dark Side is fine. That's good. Ben destroying the first temple is also ok.
But Luke should have fled with all his other students. Kept trying to teach them the way. Kept hope for Ben to redeem himself. That he could ultimately be a good man like his father before him.

Imagine what TLJ could have been if Rey, confronting Luke realizes that he's not alone. There are a dozen other students on Ach-to.

What good are enlightenment and wisdom if you fade into nothingness after saving only five people, one of which is going to die offscreen? He learned his lesson about hubris and all that 10 years before TFA/TLJ but still chose not to act or save his friends.
Same. I found Luke the most enjoyable part of TLJ in theaters, but when I rewatched ANH with my friend at home I got super depressed.

I loved this game as a kid. The first Rhen Var level was always my favorite.
Multiplayer was fun as hell too

>tfw hate the ST but unironically looking forward to this

That too. That would explain that "I know" in season 5.

My gungans
Classic Xbox game.
I kept trying to get my friends to play the MP but the Hailfire tank was just too OP

>10 years
It had to be half of that m8

>What good are enlightenment and wisdom if you fade into nothingness after saving only five people, one of which is going to die offscreen?
Did you miss the part where he served as an inspiration to the entire galaxy when those kids were talking about him at the very end? Also why does it matter whether he saved five people or a thousand? Did you forget that we a luminous beings and that morality is above technicality in this franchise?

BASED RIAN

>Did you miss the part where he served as an inspiration to the entire galaxy when those kids were talking about him at the very end?
I liked that part of TLJ
But the were inspired by... Something that happened 35 years ago
Thus reaffirming the pointlessness of the new trilogy

I just want to slap Rian sometimes
Holdo was a shit character. But not because she was a woman

But why would Luke react that way? His entire life's work was destroyed from a little mistake. That's the hardest thing Luke could ever face and it broke him. To act like he should have kept hope after that is to put Luke on this pedestal that he doesn't belong on because it implies that he's unbreakable.
>But the were inspired by... Something that happened 35 years ago
No they weren't. They were talking about the Battle of Crait.

how your mother?

Heey, quints

You can do THIS Stuff to Rey, Rose, & Phasma.

they were reenacting Luke showing up on Crait you idiot. That's the whole point of the scene. Luke inspired the galaxy by facing his past instead of hiding from it.

The walker thing was clearly a classic AT-AT not a AT-MI6 or whatever.
Skinny legs

you realize Rian's laughing at this:
right?

Funny, I'm on my 2nd viewing. Going through in chronological order. Last time I went in regular release, which I'd suggest.

As much as I hate some episodes, I'd also say watch them all. At least, try. That way you can hate shit with the rest of us.

The absolute madman

Yeah because I'm sure these kids pulled up military blueprints to make their shitty little toys and just happened to be recreating a completely different battle where Luke stood in front of a bunch of AT-ATs as they shot at him all at once.

Old shit like that set the rules and the LSG usually doesn't go against them because there's literally no point in changing every single background piece of information.

Werent there classic at-ats at crait too

there isn't even a walker in the scene, it's the ramming cannon thing.