0/10

0/10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OjokjB5VGjg
youtu.be/YPf5CvqV4ZI
youtu.be/eGBpRk1BPUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed. Their rape of ASM #33 is unforgivable.

Not an argument.

Of course it isn't, its his OPINION, retard

Hey spidahman, do a flip!

UNCLE TONY

Actually it's Native American.

>opinion
>not an argument
this functionally sums up Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums

explain

No no user, see, you start an image dump by saying "1/10" and then you follow it with the other 9 images in sequential order.

Please continue.

Bump because Spider-Man

Tom Holland makes Andrew Garfield look like a masterpiece Spider-Man.

I loved this movie and think this is the best Spider-Man we've gotten in film so far. I'm excited to see him in IW and too see him mature and get older so Tom Holland can age and keep the role. I bet Aunt May takes his suit away and that's why he has the new one in IW.

I really enjoyed Homecoming, but we didn't deserve it. People were prepared to hate it.

Me too I've seen it more than any other marvel movie because I like Spider-Man and I'm also a drunk who puts this on just cuz. I'm also the poster that says I've seen it eleven times

Gonna jump in on this positivity train and agree. This amount of positivity can't last long here, so I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

I meant mcu movie I've seen Spider-Man 2 probably more than any marvel movie. But homecoming is the mcu movie I've seen the most. Guardians of the galaxy is my second most watched. I'm a sucker for older music

I'm hyped for black panther but I can't stand the fact that they had to put rap in the trailers. It's literally racist but black Americans will eat it up

OMD and TASM series hurt my interest in Spider-man, but this film all but killed it. Spider-man is practically Robin now.

FPBP

>Their rape of ASM #33
Definitely one of my biggest gripes to be honest. Sucks super hard that they got so close to pulling it off successfully and then just took a huge shit all over it.

Yeah, hearing downing jrs voice over Peter's triumphant moments really bring down the impact. The "C'mon spider-man" part was almost the most perfect spidey cinematic moment every. Fucking uncle Tony

It was my breaking point. They were pissing on uncle bens grave.

made than wonder woman and justice league so its at least a 1/10. $$$ earned = quality of entertainment

Garfield was not good. I'd rather watch Holland any day of the week over Garfield.

>People were prepared to hate it.

You can't rewrite History.

100% true
Amazing Spiderman was superior

I liked it but it wasn't a good Spider-Man movie.

It didn't have strong and poignant moments like these
>youtu.be/OjokjB5VGjg (Start at 2:14)
youtu.be/YPf5CvqV4ZI

Even this one despite the campiness
youtu.be/eGBpRk1BPUU

BTW those also made me appreciate Rosemary Harris as Aunt May. Tomei's Aunt May is just "Lol she's hot!" and that's pretty much all there is.

The first ten minutes of TASM2 were the best Spider-Man moments of any film. Then it all went downhill.

it hothead

It was pretty great, imo. Not as good as Spider-Man 2, but still.