>>98121795

>Is this what you guys wanted? To see people racked by pain because of your stupid decisions?
Yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pE5L_kFlt3k
youtube.com/watch?v=sdrHLK0yB9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek, how can such people just survive in the real world.

oh no she's crying quick burn the constitution

>Is this what you guys wanted? To see people racked by pain because of your stupid decisions?
You're goddamned right.

Feels good to me

Yes. This is exactly what I wanted to see. But I always thought it would be fiction. I mean, what kind of adult jumps down on the floor, starts crying and screaming.
How could we have predicted this?

Either way, I'm rock hard.

Better demolish the white house as well. Just in case.

What whiny little bitch

You guys really need to stop trying to burn down our buildings. Not cool, bro.

>implying Hillary didn't win popular vote
>implying Trump voters had anything to do with the decision

>to see people racked in pain
Yes. Note flag.

It's not our job to fix people's shit. Why do you think they have free will?

>implying anyone watched this video
pretty funny

ah yes, the rare normie 'REE'

It was just a prank, bro!

Wait i thought you guys were joking.. are leftist americans really this fucked up?

If you think that your well-being is more important than the will of your people than you should fuck off. You're not part of a society, you're an egoistic cunt. You should not be allowed as part of society since you value yourself more than other people.

Yes.

Just looking at the reactions this time around, proves we made the correct decision. I would not want anything in my life decided by those children.

literally REEEEEEEEEEE

fixed.

youtube.com/watch?v=pE5L_kFlt3k

Libcucks White Knighting people with cocks. I thought it's exclusively for women. Oh wait, they're all pussies

more /laughcore/

youtube.com/watch?v=sdrHLK0yB9I

They need to stop listening to the kikes.

MUH FEELINGS

it looks like a joke bro

they are bred weak and need a dose of reality never thought people could be this pathetic

If Russia really wants the USA-Russia relations normalization, they should consider sending the KGB on Soros, his family, and everyone else like him.

You have America's permission.

Pain is the breaking of the shell that encompasses your own understanding

Yeah no shit. Stop being such a wet blanket.

>people this pathetic have the right to vote

Yes.

Seriously though, what would happen if there was a war on US soil? Would these people be cowering under their beds?

>that patriotic dab

Anyone that hurts themselves willingly should be laughed at.

Just because Trump won doesn't mean you have to be a silly bitch about, but god damn is it amusing to see tears, people bawling and all that good shit

Salt for years

Yeah only this time there's no trophy for losing.

That's it. I am going to start wearing a safety pin openly and fuck with them HARD when they look to me for sympathy.

This is one of the funniest things I've seen all fucking week that dab is perfect

red pill me on safety pins please

Kek