I will never be american due to Trump

>I will never be american due to Trump

why is this allowed

why haven't you killed yourself yet faggot

stop it ctr.

do you have a degree? well take you
no degree? serve in our military. your immediate family will become citizens as well

you fuckers are seriously trying to destroy America even though youve allready failed.

You can still become a citizen LEGALLY.

Anyone can legally immigrate to America. We just ask you go through the process and do your due diligence. We absolutely welcome anyone that desires to live here. Trump hating immigrants is a bad meme. His grandparents were at Ellis Island for Christ sakes.

>1 post by this ID

I am stem uni student and I will enroll in graduate school in US.

But you guys are racist;_;

You live in fucking Japan. I have no petty for proxy user. I like where I live but I'd love to have dual citizenship with the US and Japan.

He is a proxy faggotor. I am proud to be Japanese. I think all Japan diaspora of the world should come home. Fuck English teacher and Marinor of USA.

Fucking hypocritic

kenji-sama, we aren't all racist. even if i did call you a scared little nipponjin, i still love you

>do you have a degree? well take you
no degree? serve in our military. your immediate family will become citizens as well
It's that easy.

>literally thinking Japan is somehow better than USA

100% ignorant idiot detectef

fuck off disgusting weab

Shut the fuck up traitor, I would kill people like you if could for betraying country. You are zainichi or english teacher confirm. Not even USA ARMY MARINORS is that annoying.

I live in Japan for entire my life. and I can confrim that Japan is inferior to merica for many aspects

>tfw comfy jew weeb

Shut the fuck up and because you are that for kill the disgusting like you are, English teacher and/or is the zainichi of the cause. When LDPT is become parliament majority like netoyyo you all go deportations

*netouyo

>Japan is inferior to merica for many aspects
Well then. List those many aspects.

>slope fight

thanks.

I have no hope for being Japanese.

I will move to abroad anyway,

Then why you not gone yet you mother fucker Korean? Nobody want you here stupid

I have to finish my college degree. sir

also my parents think it is bad to abandon home land(they are fucking ignorant conservative)

いや、君アメリカ人だろ

FUUUUCK UUUUUU I'D GIVE MY RIGHT ARM TO LIVE IN JAPAN, I'D PREFER TO LIVE IN JAPAN MUCH MORE THAN TO LIVE IN THE USA

t. spent month in USA in 5 star hotels

They are right, you are traitor to your home country that probaly is since the Korean shit sink tub, and should public lynchings for being that, mother fucker

fake japanese, i bet you are kokujin or at best cankokujin, oyu disgusting piece of trash. throw your ass right into the bomibako you worthless slant-eyed, rice-eating animal!

Sucks to be you, i still have dual citizenship in both japan and usa but you know what? Fuck japan. I will be an american citizen only for the rest of my life as long as emperor trump keep his words and drain the swamp to make america great again.

After reading his 100 day plan and proposal, I am willing to fight for my emperor trump and die for him now.

He will make america great again.

Zanen dattana konoyaro. Moshi kokoni kitai nara ore wo renraku shinasai. Tasukete yaru yo.

you totally can as you're not from a majority muslim or mexican country

I am an ameriboo.

weeaboos disgust me most.
thanks. I hate you too.

Cuck

Listen, Jap

We're tired of defending your country and doing it for free

It's time you hand over some of those waifus if you want our protection

I wish I could live in Japan

Its gomibako kono usotsuki yaro. Ore wa hanbun nihonjin to hanbun kankokujin da.

I dont appreciate your racism.
コノ クソワロが。

Nigger huemonkey HAHAHAHAHA

Your country is shit and your country is a failure.

KYS shit monkey.

i was testing the obviously fake japanese. i don't care if you appreciate me or not, ki-sama.

Seriously though. American racism is a meme. Nobody here really hates gooks, especially the cities.
Most of the country even tolerates niggers and spics. Chinks do very well in America.

Rio is a prime example why your country is shit. Even the most ghetto cities here in the usa dont even act like your monkeys in rio.

Get fucked faggot.

>Implying we want you here.

If you're not Muslim and come in legally loving America first and foremost then we'll accept you with open arms.

Mattaku kono usoyaro ga hontoni shinitai -na? Ima yamero kono kuso yaro-ga.

Kimi wo korosuzo.

Trust me, I was in Japan for 6 years, and it is nothing like your Chinese cartoons. Stick with America.