If Sup Forums cares about LGBTers, women, atheists, minorities and journalists.......they why did....you vote Trump?

If Sup Forums cares about LGBTers, women, atheists, minorities and journalists.......they why did....you vote Trump?

>and journalists

almost got me.

Because Trump isn't going to force you to hate people that have a different opinion then you.

>lgbt
we'll cure them
>atheists
maybe we'll develop an electroshock therapy for their mental illness too

>atheists

If you're an atheist living in the us, this is a non-issue. No one gives a shit if you're atheist. At worst, you'll just get falsely accused of wearing fedoras.

But we don't
*unzips dick*
Now excuse me while I fuck this frog

>Caring about any of that

RWDS, fampai

I don't really care about LGBT but oh boy would I fuck that frog.

>care about LGBTers, women, atheists, minorities and journalists
I don't, and neither does Trump
There are more important things to think about

Sup Forums cares about western civilization. Snowflake politics can get fucked in its mentally ill face.

because Trump won't get people killed

>and journalists
Nice try.

But if you're even somewhat serious, economy and fixing obummercare >>>>>> sjw issues

>a rabid christcuck who believes the earth is 6000 years old calls others mentally ill

Kek

Good taste, kraut

>third worlder thinks his opinion matters

Kek

Not an argument

Desu...

but it is
chile is a more developed country but you're still in worst america

I don't mind minorities, but am against race/gender based special treatment that minorities would have enjoyed under Hillary Clinton.

Journalists and LGBT people are the lowest kind of people in the world.

They should be hanged

>Falsely

i actually hate all those people

For the love of God give me the electric shock

All I ever wanted was to be born a girl but I know that's not possible in this world especially past puberty

MAKE IT STOP POL MAKE IT STOP
PLEASE PULL THE TRIGGER. MERCY KILL ME

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ;_;

To save them from the Muslims.

>basement dweller thinks his opinion matters
cuck

From all the mike pence memeing it lead me to reading the info no this whole "electric shock" idea. The fact that it can cure this faggot shit honestly makes me pretty happy, and reconvinces me that everyone, even myself, can clean themselves up to be decent people.

Trump will likely never do anything. The people that supported him for those reasons alone I.E not his economics or his promise to redo the Affordable Care Act, and more because he implied disdain for non-whites will be emboldened by his presidency. Hell the Klan may come back with all their degeneracy strengthened by inbreeding. Finally inb4 "Lul butt-hurt libtard!" I wanted Jeb or Rubio.

!JebĀ” or Lube-io?
Why?
I can see why people like El Rato but Microsoft Rubio and Turtleman? Seriously?

Except it doesn't work. It's been discredited as a useful tool for any kind of work for decades. Irrespective of your opinion on LGBT, they don't deserve that, nor will it work.

Fuck you

It's just minor electrical signals to stimulate the portion of your brain that releases serotonin. It's not even a hostile or horrible thing. They just run you through things that hetero people would enjoy while they trigger your brain to like it.

You could literally do this yourself by probably beating your dick to something gay/straight/weird enough to the point that you just figure you like it. The therapy is just faster.

It's called a bullshit detector and a spine, I suggest you grow both.

nigger

No, it really doesn't work. "Electroshock" refers to the negative reinforcement technique. If you've seen material labeled as that as something different, then you've been misled.

Second, we don't even have a complete understanding of the brain, let alone the parts that control sexuality. Messing with it like this is akin to "percussive maintenance" on a car. Yeah, it might jiggle something into place, but you're more likely to just break something. But it feels like it should work, because once or twice it did.

If you really cared about "curing" it, you'd be interested in more research into the actual chemistry of it, rather than tinkering with blunt instruments.

Or you could just leave them alone, and keep fighting against this idea that they're special, and eventually the problem will solve itself.

I could relate to Rubio he was the child of an immigrant and was a young dude with energy. Jeb, because I liked Bush Jr. (Despite Darth Cheney, and the economic collapse was Clinton's fault) he led the country through a tough time.

Stfu faggot