Will there be an amnesty for Assange with Trump in office?

Will there be an amnesty for Assange with Trump in office?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-rape-claim-allegation-jane-doe-suit-dropped-us-election-a7401411.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope so

>literally a rapist

nice role model you got there kiddo

pump drunk slag after party, she changes her mind few weeks later, get accused of rape. Nice logic there cuck.

No it would set a bad example. But he will stop harassing him.

Intelligence agencies probably aren't going to let that happen. And Trump needs them in his corner if he's going to survive his first term.

Best we can hope for is that he'll stop leaning on Ecuador to censor / cut internet / extradite Assange and just leave him alone.

And your president's a child rapist. They'd make a great team.

Probably this. While Assange was a great asset for his victory, he'd turn on him just like he did with the DNC from the Bush years. Just don't fuck with Ecuador and maybe get Britain to drop charges (what did he do that was illegal? because from what I've heard it was a trumped up rape charge).

>pump drunk slag after party, she changes her mind few weeks later, get accused of rape, many such cases, sad!

They're on the same team, Putin's.

Once the honeymoon is over and leaks portraying the Trump administration in a negative light start trickling then in we'll see how long he remains the great Drumphkin hero

The only way I see Assange getting amnesty from Trump is if all of the Podesta/DNC emails passed through the Trump campaign first; providing amnesty means no risk that detail is ever exposed in court. On the other hand, maybe Obama should broach the subject with Assange on the condition on confirming the person/entity that provided the Podesta/DNC data to Wikileaks. There won't be any prosecution from that, but it would at least let the Dems find out if anyone inside the party was involved in the leak, e.g. pissed of Bernie supporters.

Trump's admin has already been pretty clear that they consider him a criminal. But they are far more interested giving him a fair trial then they are for having him disappear to some blacksite

of course

Trump should just quietly drop the investigation and let him leave the embassy. I don't see what this "amnesty" stuff is about.

If Trump is uncorrupt and transparent like he has hinted he wants, then he has nothing to fear from Wikileaks.

Trump should pardon Snowden

Actually, Obama should, but probably won't

wtf? CTR's still gettin' paid?

not all Clinton supporters are CTR shills.

just as not all Trump supporters are white supremacists.

but in either case, given the right opportunity, they all would be.

>pissed of Bernie supporters

:)

You know those allegations were dropped as soon as he won right? :) You do know that, I know you do :D

Russia is already working with Assange to give him the same deal as Snowden. That's why Wikileaks was working so closely with the Russian hackers

Well he's not an american citizen and he's not actually charged with any crime so literally all he'd have to do is stop the pressure to extradite him so he can leave the ecuadorian embassy and get on with his live.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-rape-claim-allegation-jane-doe-suit-dropped-us-election-a7401411.html

we could do a white house petition?
I think Trump is kind of a hard ass though, he probably won't.

no, but Trump could bribe the accusers to drop the charges.

the best thing is to wait until he actually is in power, obama is sitll in the drivers seat.

>because from what I've heard it was a trumped up rape charge
they aren't trying to charge him for that, they're just trying to use that to extradite him to the US. it's a case in Sweden, who has never denied an extradition order from the USA. they want to bring him into the US for 'questioning' presumably but they don't have a case. they want to create one though. as long as Trump doesn't turn on him he is safe. only reason he's not is because our government are aggressively pursuing him, even the UN wants him to go free.

Isn't it Sweden who is investigating him? Now that Britain isn't in the EU they could extradite him to the US where he could live out the rest of his days in the Los Angeles scene

good luck finding another party to destroy, berners. maybe you can give the GOP some of that "magic" that drove the DNC base Obama built away... if Bernie had never run ad a Democrat, we'd have Hillary in office now.

So, Bernie, your service to the country is done. Have a happy retirement. Oh wait your a progressive so you aren't allowed to be happy as long as anyone anywhere is expected to conform to the norms that made America great. We'll bring it back and #MAGA.

I'm a trump supporter (sorta) but I'm not white

are you green, m'lord?

he's such a qt

Why do you assume white supremacists have to be white?

Is he even alive?

no, hes acquitted in Sweden. They just won't promise not to extradite him, so basically he can't get asylum there.

right. even if trump pardoned him/gave amnesty. would he ever in his lifetime be safe to walk the streets? too many agents still want him silenced.

No and no. They had an unofficial non-agression pact because Assange wanted to get revenge on Hillary but Trump knows he might be dangerous to him in the future.

Asians are basically white to me.

Maybe if you had, I don't know, elected the popular candidate during the primaries, the Democrats could have had a chance in this election. Now everyone knows what happened. It's up on Wikileaks for everyone to read. You appointed a candidate because, vagina. She lost. You've done nothing but set back feminism 20 years, all by yourselves. Congratulations.

they're better than white. they haven't been corrupted by feminism and they understand that being a housewife is just as important as any other job a woman can choose

where would all have those engaged Bernie supporters gone if there hadn't been a Bernie campaign? Yup, they would have gone to Hillary's.

Besides, what's the diff in your picture? Bill Clinton wasn't lecturing the audience from behind a lectern. Hillary should have stuck to that formula, and just walked around shaking heads. Any time Hillary opened her mouth, she just dug her hole that much deeper. Or maybe Bill didn't point that out to her, because he didn't want to be the first male First Lady.