Guys, progressives are planning to cast Harry Potter spells on us. Is Trump fucked?

Guys, progressives are planning to cast Harry Potter spells on us. Is Trump fucked?

This will hurt Trump almost as much as people putting the French flag on their facebook stopped terrorism.

So on inauguration day we're going to have to deal with thousands of whiny liberals shouting TRUMPUS REMOVICUS?

>It's time to remember that snakes protect what's ours.

Yes, good goy.

Like Harry Pottery.

Meme magic mastered by ancient Egyptians > shit tier magic mastered by 2000s emo kids

We ARE kangz.

Why do leftists live Harry Potter so much?

I remember liking it as a kid but then the LOTR movies came out and I lost interest.

>Harry potter spells are any match for kek
They don't know what kind of magic they're dealing with

Because most of them grew up reading those, Matthew.

Are we in the age of the magic warfare now?

Harry Potter will soak his pants in gallons of warm boy piss when he is face to face with a 1000 foot tall Egyptian frog God.

Oh my fucking god what is with liberals and talking about Harry Potter all the fucking time

I read those books too but come the fuck on, give it a rest.

Hm.
So the left really loves a series about essentially a whole caste of people who are racially impure, try to win against their enemies through shouting words and pointing at them and could all be wiped out with enough skilled people with assault rifles effortlessly.
Sounds about right.

First and best

If anything Harry Potter is about liberals pretending violent Islam doesn't exist.

I like Harry Potter too but lefties (and ONLY lefties) treat it like its fucking real wtf lmao

No worries Sup Forums i got your back

t. posting from hogwarts

TRUMP ETERNALLY STUMPED
HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

Cuck magic vs. meme magic

Boy oh boy I wonder what will win

>posting from hogwarts
>In Finland
MAGIC IS REAL

Lord Kek, we beg of you, cast an immunity shield around thy vessel, Donaldus Trumpius Americanicus, so that thy holy work may be done.

Care to elaborate? My ex loved Harry Potter and hated when I talked shit about Islam.

I think her mind is broken.

You know, Harry Potter is no different from a shounen anime like Naruto or Bleach. I mean it's set in a high school setting FFS.

But because it's western and has a live action movie, it's considered "socially acceptable" by normies to talk about instead of being ridiculed. Fuck this gay earth.

Lord Kek has granted us His blessing and the ability to use meme magic. Smug-bitch-cringe fake magic will not affect us no matter how much they want it to. PRAISE KEK

>Harry Potter
>not redpilled
Goblins from Harry Potter were probably the most stereotypical jews I've ever seen in a hollywood movie.

Harry Potter is shit.

Implying any magic can touch pol whilst we have styxhexenhammer on our side.

Kek

Reminder the only thing magical about harry botter is that a ginger kid had 2 mates

In one corner, an ancient Egyptian deity of chaos.

In the other, gibberish made up by some British lady to take up space in children's books.

I think we're okay.

What if libtards discover meme magic and create their own deity? dammit there is going to be a whole new religious war. Fuck man I guess Sup Forums will DEUS VULT after all.

>implying some weak shit brit magic is stronger than KEK

I grew up reading them, too.

Then I went and actually GREW UP.

People who try to put Rowling in the same category as Dostoevsky or Hemingway are fucking moronic. There is a world of difference between timeless literature and a pop culture phenomenon.

They tried that with paganism but they failed horribly because instead of believing, they wanted to rebel from mainstream religion.

We believe in Kek, provided repeating numbers for Him and look where it got us.

>snakes
>loyal
the fuck

Expellyeranus

Did i counter them?

>remember that lions roar for the voiceless

but she's not wrong doe

>They tried to fight meme magic with emoji spells
embarrassing

they're too dumb, kek already altered the universe so the chances are low

What stage of grief is this?

Kek > Harry Potter

Does the Second Amendment cover Avada Kedavra?

I mean I agree too that it's just an easy reading entertainment fiction, it was made for kids after all.
But it still has a special place im my heart.

Not everyone makes it through grief.

Kek

If anyone deserves to even try to be compared with those two it'd be Pratchett.

100% agree.

But Rowling has a vagina, so people are going to try to immortalize her as some kind of hero.

>Slytherins, get ready
>implying we didn't vote for Trump

Fuck no, their meme magic is weak. They're meme acolytes at best.

They won't. We called out for a deity, and Kek was the only one who responded. There are no gods but Kek and Trump is the messenger of Kek.

Repeat after me. I believe in one god, holy Kek, Lord of Chaos, Bringer-in-of-Light, Kings of Kings, and Hosts of Hosts. I believe in after lasting life, underneath His beneficence and grace. May he reign for eternity, our lord and master.

What are you talking about? I work in a warehouse and me and the boys talk about anime all the time. Dragon Ball Z and One Punch Man are appropriate viewing for any man. Just none of that fag shit now.

Pls lord Kek got these niggas.

>Dragon Ball Z and One Punch Man are appropriate viewing for any man.
No, it's really not.

It's really embarrassing seeing adults talk like this.

>Reminder the only thing magical about harry botter is that a ginger kid had 2 mates

Irish permanently BTFO.

>mongolian pedotoons
>for any man

Pratchet is the same meme fantasy writer, he just wrote more and for a more mature audience.

Target, aim, fire

>Not Hufflepuff representing the constantly ignored and derided working class

He wrote something along the lines of satire.
Rowling just took Hitler, cut his nose off and voila.

Sorry you fags live in shitty countries with no aircraft carriers or anime.

We have one.
Do you have train-mounted nukes?

>or anime
good

.....REAL??????

Oh men

We can divert these memes hard. How should we do it Sup Forums?

LET US BIRTH THE ALT-LEFT

>Harry Potter
>Star Wars
>Adventure Time

Funny how series written for teenagers got hijacked by people aged 20 - 30

>no aircraft carriers
Yeah we got one, but the planes are so stealthy theyre invisible. Fkn burger meme-fighters