What else would you like to see Trump do?

He has a suggestion box
greatagain.gov/index.html
I suggested ending no fault divorce, or providing an alternative religious form of marriage that does the same thing. LIBS ruined marriage.

Can an American actually get him to jail Hillary?

I think if enough people log in that they want Hillary jailed, it can happen.

LIBERATE GERMANY

>Let's ask the guy who married three times to defend traditional marriage

Please petition your congress to amend term limits. Wipe that smug off this asshole's face.

Trey Gowdy already reopened the investigation into the Clinton Foundation with Trump's full blessing. We have to wait for the investigation to conclude to see if they have enough evidence to prosecute.

Since Christie is getting dumped over the Bridgegate shit I'm assuming Gowdy will become AG. If the investigation is conclusive, Gowdy is going to ask Trump if he can pursue prosecution, and since it's almost assured the higher-ups at the DOJ will be replaced with Trump appointees, the DOJ will no longer be in any position to stall or intervene.

tl;dr everyone will try to convince Trump not to prosecute but he has all the pieces lined up to do so

I already sent my suggestion in. I asked if Trump could give fathers more rights in Divorce and Custody proceedings, as well as rekove a womans right to Child Support if she meets criteria for financial stability.

Audit the damn FED

HEARING PROTECTION ACT

H P A
P
A

WOW Melania has big hands

Why can't you conservatards let marriage be an unbiased thing?

This.
And legalise hemp paper. Slow down deforestation.

go away faggot, get out of Sup Forums

I'm planning on running daily or hourly meme threads, to push this on Sup Forums

make the meme real, make the fed get audited and reformed

>being ironically entitled

Stop being a toxic piece of shit user.

Purge the gay from the Alt-Right.

Repeal Lautenburg amendment.

I'm in support of legalizing industrial hemp like that, but I doubt it would really slow down deforestation. Trees are constantly being planted in order to be used for future paper/lumber production. On the other hand, when crops are needed to be grown, such as corn or wheat or, in this case, hemp, forests and natural areas have to actually be cleared in order to make room for the fields.

LIBERATE TURKEY FROM ISLAMISTS AND MAKE IT SECULAR, BAN HIJABS AGAIN

>or providing an alternative religious form of marriage that does the same thing.

We have that, it's called marriage.

>Make English the official language of the USA
>Purge women from NASA
>Encourage public-private partnerships with NASA
>MagLev trains
>Repeal Affirmative Action (and not replace it)
>Repeal "hate crime" laws
>Diversify energy production further by allowing Tesla-based system
>Put "refugees" into FEMA camps, send them back home when war is over
OR
>Send "refugees" back to MENA to camps there
>Constitutional amendment ridding "anchor babies"
>Institute actual separate VoterID like Mexico & India
>Institute system whereby voter gets receipt for vote and system uses only paper ballots
>Allow West Coast to secede and institute strict regulations to punish those liberal loser assholes
>Completely end H1-B visa program

Big hangs to tug that big dick.

Not appoint his family and cronies to key positions, but we're a bit late for that.

this is the america I want

>I suggested ending no fault divorce, or providing an alternative religious form of marriage that does the same thing. LIBS ruined marriage.
>Stop liking things I don't like
I don't think the christfags on this board realise that they were just as bad as the libs, but on the opposite end of the spectrum.

yes please

Hey, Retard he wanted to ask Trump to separate religious marriage from secular marriage.

"President Trump should put a program in where he takes questions once a week or bi weekly from the general population involving policy, trade, current events. This will help keep the public informed, well educated and connected. We as a country are currently heavily divided and having our president connect as directly with the public as can be will be a great boon. This will also put many people at ease compared to where they are now as they will feel as though they can communicate with our government rather than being run by the government. Dumb, ignorant or intentionally abrasive questions would not be fielded, obviously. President Trump has resonated and connected with the populace in a way many presidents couldn't and haven't and this will bolster support in our nation and our executive branch in a way that hasn't been seen in decades. Make America Great Again."

Can we suggest that he pardons Assange, Snowden, and Manning for exposing corruption? I mean without whistleblowers he wouldn't have gotten elected.

One job trump

>AUTOMATIC WEAPONS FOR CIVILIANS NIGGA
FUCK YOU REAGAN. FUCK YOU FOR KEKING OUR GUN RIGHTS AND FOR BRINGING THIS GENDER IDENTITY TRANS BULLSHIT PLAGUE UPON US.
In all seriousness much better funded, staffed, and maintained mental health facilities. Again fuck you Reagan.

I wrote from Den Mark
"Dear Donald Trump. Please buy Greenland from us. Best regards. Denmark"

>using meme arrows outside of four chains

>Deport every single last one of the illegals.
>Investigate and jail CTR.
>Arrest Hillary and execute her
>Destroy the oligarchy like what Putin has done
>Print money to fund government, get rid of debt, tax in general

>Create a no political bias in media commission, every violation will be a fine of 1% revenue. This applies to internet company like twitter, fb, google as well.

me

get the illegals out pronto....

this will help increase wages, lower rent prices and eliminate a lot of crime.
Those fuckers are starting to get too uppity

Have BLM listed as a hate group.

>ending no fault divorce
Yes, this.
Some states have special forms of marriage which make it nearly impossible to divorce.
Treating divorce like an advanced form of dating, where you can leave whenever you like, is retarded.