Why don't millennials start their own political party?

Why don't millennials start their own political party?

>Millennials
>doing anything productive

The crybaby party

/Thread

Good idea. I'll get right on it.

The Safe Space Party

Did you?

Because it would be infiltrated and destroyed within a month.

Especially if these idiots tried to organise it through Facebook, which they would.

>Don't vote for us if you're WHITE or MALE

The majority of white millennials voted Trump. I think we have our party already.

They did, and they ran Hillary, and they lost.

can't stop laughing at this picture

Why don't people who are only just learning about how the world works make a political party?

Gee, you tell me

>White women systematically ruin their bodies with shit tattoos
J U S T

>Don't vote for us if you're STRAIGHT or CIS-GENDERED

fpbp

Green party d00d.

They lack the discipline and unity to form a competent system to stand against the majority. They excel in criticize and follow trends but nothing more.

Because they never paid attention in high school government and are too stupid to understand parties are private entities and they can even do such a thing.

>These tatoos
Into the trash it goes.

Why do you post the same images and text about millennials every day?

Millennials couldn't start a car.

already did

cpusa.org

A lot of them are shit, with the mind full of pro-interracial tv series and films.

Soe is a qt.

Too busy getting SWEET TATS, playing video games, and finding single moms to support.

all they know how to do is get violent and behave like an angry mob while burning their own shit down.

>22 DCfag here

I've thought about this a lot, especially during the primaries. I wanted trump and Bernie to start 3rd and 4th party campaigns to more accurately cover their target demographics. I've thought about starting one myself, based on fiscal conservatism with a focus on social order.

What you need is to write a book. Hitler did it, Marx did it, enlightenment thinkers did it. Everyone who's started an ideology writes a book, and people who like it will come to you. Working on mine now. I'll post when it's published.

Modern Whig party

But Karl rove torpedoed WHIG having IT mean White House Iraq group

Fucking cuck