CW DC Shows

What does Sup Forums think of the reverse of dc shows? I finished season the first two seasons of The Flash and thought it was pretty ok except black West family. I'm about to start the Arrow and finish it before going back to watch season 3. Also what Flash comics do you cunts recommend?

I want to stick my dick in Supergirl

Stop watching this garbage, that's what I recommend

>What does Sup Forums think of the reverse of dc shows?
What do you mean by "the reverse"?

phone autocorrect I meant cw verse

LoT is the only worthwhile show. Everything else you can take or leave - same shit

It's an irredeemable brain tumor inducing shit.

Sup Forums likes all those shows. Flash/LOT talkback threads reach bump limit in 30 minutes. Don't listen to the SHIELDFags here.

So far I'm liking Ollie, albeit I don't know shit about Green Arrow. Also he's /fit/ as fuck. N-no homo.

This.

I never really watch Arrow mostly because at first it really just seemed like a vigilante Batgod knock-off with an even weirder reason for him being heroic than "darkness, no parent." Then, after all the Felicity stuff, I was glad I did.

Flash stopped being fun last year, it's been better this year but I'm going to wait till it hits Netflix to just be able to FFWD and pick and choose.

After watching Flash and Arrow season 3, Stop

Just watch Legends, or maybe Arrow Season 5

Unwatchable.

>What does Sup Forums think of the reverse of dc shows?
It's baffling to me that people willingly subject themselves to these garbage CW shows while kino like Agents of SHIELD struggles in the ratings.

Season 2 is the only really good one of Arrow. The rest are fun in a dumb popcorny way

>except black West family
How can you hate Joe

I love Joe but Wally so far in Season 2 is just boring while the few things I do know about the Flash is both Wally and Iris' red hair. Also the romance just feels like shit in the show. I prefer Felicity but she's with Ollie? Right?

>kino
Die.

KINO

skip season 4 of Arrow, maybe the second half of season 3 too (spoiler: it doesn't lives up to the hype of the mid season finale)
season 1 of LoT drags on to much on boring Hawks, boring Vandal Savage, and boring Doctor W- I mean, Rip Hunter. I picks up in season 2 though
The Flash degrades in quality as seasons go on, get ready for
DRAMA
R
A
M
A

I hope you get cancer.

Legends of Tomorrow is the best of the bunch although season 1 mostly falls flat.

The Flash first season was amazing, season 2 started strong but the zoom reveal killed it. Season 3 got better and season 4 has been great so far

Supergirl very hit and miss stuff like Martian Manhunter and Superman were great but the girl power and Olsen stuff suck so much it’s unwatchable

Arrow because of shippers this show has just gotten worse and worse. Every time Ollicity is out of the equation it’s a good show though

Vixen- I enjoyed it wish they would do more episodes although the voice acting is meh

The Ray I can’t wait to see more it was actually pretty well done and the voice acting isn’t as stilted like vixens

>except black West family

Fuck you.

KINO
I
N
O

>XD
Fuck off

negro iris only gets worse user and the romance is just horrible black dad is awesome though. You like failcity can tell you're still on the early seasons, she's literally the worst thing in the whole dcverse..

First I have been here in ages but I take its company wars now with the marvel shills. Why don't you start your own thread try to promote it a bit. also the true kino is Gotham

I honestly can't wait for the Electric Black Dad premier today lads

Bump

Saying it's fucking garbage is an understatement.

The only good thing about the cw shows are the leaked nudes of the cast.

True story has there been any new ones.

>felicity is shit
Why?

well take everything you hate about black west-Allan and X it by tumblr landwhales self insert. She turns the show from dark arrow fighting crime with his best buds to the failcity show who is stronger than all of us, even ray from star wars.

>Season 3 got better and season 4 has been great so far

S3 was awful. S4 is only tolerable and still almost as bad.

Her leaks = best leaks.

Is that Laurel? Hot damn

She nuked a fucking town.
Killed everybody except some random dude with magic rags.

No Willa Hollands instagram.
>ywn come how to take your Willa out her perspects box to play with her.

she also bankrupted two billionaires and destroyed there companies before btfoing ras al'gul in his own house and lived. Also taking olivers home away from him after putting Thea out and spending mr terrifica $500k

Iris may be a terrible character in the Flash but her actress is hot as fuck.

I'm at the part where Ollie is trying to save the Chinese dude. Add a bandana too him and he reminds me of snake.

You are wrong user