Hey can you guys list me some racist comics?

Hey can you guys list me some racist comics?

for research purposes only I'm not a racist haha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/04/29/upshot/money-race-and-success-how-your-school-district-compares.html
npr.org/sections/ed/2017/09/29/552929074/if-your-teacher-looks-likes-you-you-may-do-better-in-school
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0272775715300959
apa.org/monitor/feb03/intelligence.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Did you type all that out from memory, or do you have an incorrect version of the copypasta saved?

comics arent racist
only the people in them

Comics are racist because panels are unequal to one another and that systemic oppression of minority panels is racist. Narratinormative privilege has to be deconstructed and abolished in the name of progress and equity.

Theoretically comics could be racist if they were alive, but we only really have one of those, and his flaws are MUCH more dangerous than simple racism.

haha

SJW Marvel comics. Plenty of racism and sexism towards white males.

A lot of stuff from the 30s and 50s.

You had WW2 propaganda comics fighting stereotypes of Japanese. And you had Batman fight a man who disguised himself as an Asian stereotype (complete with YELLOW gloves).

The old Captain Marvel books had blackface and a black minstrel sidekick.

Green Lantern had a Inuit sidekick named Pieface

Mickey Mouse beat up a homosexual while calling him homophobic names. And went to an island of islander cannibals.

Speaking of, the Little Nemo had him meeting cannibals (done in big-lipped blackface minstrel style). One of them became a friend and reciting character.

Also, the Oompa Loompas from Willy Wonka were originally supposed to be black pygmies from Africa.

There’s other stuff but that’s all I have at the top of my head.

Fuck that, give me more of this alien girl and her scientist girlfriend.

okay

Comics are a race?

According to Morrison

>recommendation thread

The hottest thing. Search "Hushabye Valley" for more.

this boy is very oppressed
has real problems as a result of his race

poor white people, at least they get paid reparations and are picked for jobs solely on diversity quotas despite being the most violent.. wait...

Pic unrelated?

Having a black name is gonna get your attempt at a job or loan tossed in the trash... like... there's stats on this shit you can go check out. The thing about the crime rates is that they're oppressed. When people are oppressed, have no jobs, their public schools are shit because of institutional racism like red lining and shit... so without resources, crime happens. Stuff like affirmative action is in place to counteract institutional racism, but as it stands, we've stuck a demographic of people into the cycle of poverty. The American thing to say is that it's their fault, but white people in power have just been fucking assholes and the damage is pervasive throughout generations.

Which explains why in countries where they weren't oppressed, they've created utopic societies that everyone is scrambling to get into...

Colonialism fucked with literally every country in africa, dood.

And before colonialism?

>comics with birth of a nation era KKK members as protagonists
>comics with imperialist britons in india as protagonists
>comics about inner city mexican-black genocide gangsters as protagonists
>comics about SS officers working at death camps as protagonists
>comics about romans commiting nordic genocide as protagonists
>comics about asian race war criminals as protagonists

Be honest, how many of these would you read?

You mean like... why didn't they make boats n go commit genocide?

The richest nigga to ever live

Because they were too busy committing genocide without boats.

What we are seeing in post colonial Africa is a return to the norm, not a descent into a new barbarism, but the old barbarism restoring itself.

There was that one robot jones episode where his grandpa literally talked about starting a race war against humans, and robot being racist to his friends for a while.

Do... you think that people of African decent are more barbaric and stupid? And do you have any evidence to support that?

I mean... there are a million fucking factors that go into development of science and why or why not it was not discovered, and additionally, we don't really hear about the stuff Africa did because we fucked up their society, and we both come from Eurocentric societies.... I.e. ain't nobody running around teaching about Africa.

>do you have any evidence to support that?
buckle up, buttercup

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

So, you're completely uneducated on the topic, but feel that you are correct because your beliefs make you feel morally superior.

Good for you to admit it, even if it has been obvious the entire time.

>Hey can you guys list me some racist comics?

If you're interested in comics featuring racism, I got plenty, but if it's comics explicitly perpetuating racism... then ah, I guess you'll basically have to read Tintin in Congo, X-Men and japanese Manga.

Most of those already exist. The french make a lot of comics after all.

Do you like... wanna draw specific arguments or...? You know damn well I'm not gonna watch a whole fucking movie while looking for your argument about eugenics. Just pull like one part from the movie if you wanna use it, and I'll do the counterpoint, cool?

I'm not gonna post a wall of text after an hour of watching this shit that nobody will read.

Huh? Sup Forums is actually very fond of reading the adventures of rich people going to impoverished nations and looting their gold and archeological relics.

It is interesting to watch the Chinese do colonialism in the exact way whites are accused of doing it.

Our major mistake was believing they were capable of being part of a civilized society. Which was part of the Christian world view, in which all souls have equal value to God.

my bad, this is in response to this
Anyway, I don't have any knowledge of Africa's scientific advances, and I don't need them to do a counter argument. There are so many fucking variables, and it likely comes down to some dumb shit like geography and agriculture and trade routes for some advances not being made.

jesus christ now what the fuck is this guy

>Do... you think that people of African decent are more barbaric and stupid? And do you have any evidence to support that?
Oh my sweet summer child

>I want to be educated on a topic
>ok friend here's a film about the topic because simply posting brainlet notes wouldn't do the full topic justice and its best to experience a longer piece to understand the nuances of the failure of africa
>n-no, let me use some hip vernacular to get out of actual confrontation about my beliefs and lower the discourse I initiated hahaha

will soylents ever learn?

I didn't post the movie.

I just think it's clear that you will dismiss any argument given to you, in any form with whatever is most convenient.

Crime? Povery
Arrest statistics? Institutional Racism
Those arrest statistics matching the victimization surveys almost exactly? Internalized racism. Maybe false reporting, if you're clever.
That IQ correlates to success on a populational scale? You'll simply dismiss IQ as a real thing, because a test forever ago had Regatta as a vocabulary question.

You are admittedly uneducated on the matter, and you are holding positions which are warm fuzzies for you. So providing you with anything would be a waste of my time. Because you aren't in a place where you would honestly approach anything given to you. As evidenced by your dismissal of the other guy's post as tl;dr.

But, I'll sum it all up as, "Even Ghandi hated black people."

Nobody's been able to give me good evidence no matter where I go. Ain't even summer, just not a white supremecist.

No, you just dismiss the evidence as racist.

Did that one children's book that stole it's characters from boys club ever make it online?

not an answer faggot.

I'm giving counter arguments. This is literally what an argument is, dood.

Anyway, the most recent literature reviews state that IQ is almost entirely a result of the environment. So poor education, diet, fear are all going to make for lower IQ's. Your science is outdated.

Also, ghandi is a fucking racist.

Hahahahahahahaahaha

Oh god. No, the literature on IQ states that it is around 50-70% genetic, my dood.

Whoever told you environment is lying to you.

I think I pretty well went over that scientific advances of societies aren't necessarily reflective of the quality of genetics, so following that chain of reasoning isn't going to lead you to any win in the debate.

Also, I realize I'm talking to multiple people here, so bear with me guys, I probs won't know who's who, but I can p much string together who's who I think?

Also, no what you're calling counter arguments are hand-waving dismissals, because your kind never backs them up with data.

It is simply, "Oh, it's poverty, and environment, and racism. You are debunked, and I am morally superior! Begone now, foul cretin!"

You want data, go ask Sup Forums to inform you about blacks. What you want here is to pretend to be informed against people who don't really give a shit about proving you wrong.

Hunt (2010)
Makintosh (2011)
Nesbit et al. (2012)

They did lit reviews and found "a compelling genetic link of race to intelligence are not feasible at this time"

They determined that the shit linking the two was circumstantial.

Do you need data for shit I'm saying like colonialism and red lining? We would literally be here all night. If you want data, you can ask, or I'll provide if our sources are conflicting.

if our data is conflicting* (my b, it's late, im tired)

So, three studies are claiming that the brain is not a physical part of the body, but is in fact completely removed from genetics.

Despite the fact that populations have fairly correlated IQ and success.

I wonder what their biases could be.

If it is of the quality of this, then you may as well save your time.

I think that's a strawman? Probably a strawman. Fallacy anyway. Nobody's arguing that the brain isn't made based on genetic code.

Anyway, your counterargument has problems because it hasn't isolated the variable of race. So there's still shit like education thrown into the mix, and as I've gone into before, being black means that you're more likely to receive a shitty education. And education is correlated with IQ.

Fun fact, the average test results of the richest blacks is below those of the poorest whites.

But, I'm sure that's just poverty and shitty educations being racist too.

Ah yes, and America has a 100% literacy rate.

source pls

Ah, right, because that's a counter argument to the debunking of poverty and "shitty education" being the reason blacks underperform.

Like I said, you aren't approaching this from an honest place, and the dishonest place you are makes you feel superior. So it ain't worth anyone's time.

When you say "racist" do you mean comics that have been arbitrarily labeled as racist/sexist/whateverist by dopey mental midgets with the same capacity to rationalize as a wet sponge or do you mean like legitimately racist comics?
Because the later is a pretty short list of mostly webcomics and occasional propaganda comics and thee former contains every comic every made.

that wasn't me

this me
I'm only a sarcastic ass when I'm buying time to collect evidence or if I think someone's not taking shit seriously

Sup?

Well, haven't tracked down the origin of this pic yet, but here's an interesting chart attached to an article:
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/04/29/upshot/money-race-and-success-how-your-school-district-compares.html

Of course, the article proper, is pawning it off on wealth disparity. Even though everyone is trying to close the gap, yet the gap remains.

Which points to something beyond simply blaming it on SocioEconomic Status and "Shitty Schooling."

thanks dood, I'm at work checking it out

Gonna need citation there son

>I found this on brietbart
This is nothing, you might as well have typed it yourself

We all know the gap exists.

The article posted shows that it persists at all economic levels.

You can continue to try to use the Socioeconimc excuse if you wish, but you're wrong.

That was tough, man. I managed to find similar charts about SAT scores, so I set to work figuring out why that is. The easy answer is to jump to eugenics, but we've got all sorts of evidence against eugenics, so I wanted to find shit what that aligned with literature. Also, there are sources that say that there are cultural biases in certain questions, but that argument is something that I don't know much about, and I'm unsure of how well it holds up (was too tired to read about the process of finding them yadda yadda).

Anyway, I remembered some shit and in the process of remembering some shit, I found some new shit, but I still think that there are a lot of other factors probably at play other than my own.

SO.

There are a few scientifically proven reasons why a black person's education might help them less than a white person's and lead to SAT score differences like this.

There's this:
npr.org/sections/ed/2017/09/29/552929074/if-your-teacher-looks-likes-you-you-may-do-better-in-school (the source is in the link)
Basically, students perform better if their teacher looks like them, and to tie that in a bit more, black students who go to upper class schools are probs very likely to have white teachers.

And there's also this:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0272775715300959

some self fulfilling prophesy shit where teachers typically have bias against their black students. So they punish them more, have less confidence in them, not a good look.

Trying to find stats on how often they get called on by teachers and stuff too, because that's probs a thing.

Also, I'd like to see the merits of the schools that they attend. Like... even if they're attending a really preppy ass school, being the only black kid might cause problems.

Anyway, I think the research is probs lacking some, but I don't think that eugenics is the answer to this.

the graph is p true, and the only difference with his statement is that it's SAT and not IQ, so that's why I couldn't find it earlier. There are a lot of other things that result in this gap besides money, and I go into some of them, but I'm sure that there are more

Anyway dood, thanks for arguing with me. You really put the pressure on, and I had to really dig into the research to find some answers. Hope you felt like I was listening and stuff, and I hope you listened to me.

I really need to sleep now though, so sorry for hopping off in the midst.

>You want data, go ask Sup Forums to inform you about blacks

Yeah man, just like tumblr is the best place to learn about white people.

IQ tests are not like attaching a machine to your damn brain to test your brain’s raw performance.

Most IQ tests sort of fail to universally test a person’s general intelligence. Several end up being dressed up cultural exams more than anything.

Also I'm pretty sure that the avarage Sup Forumsfag has terrible IQ scores, as racism is linked to low IQ.

Hell, if Sup Forumsfags are so bssessed woth IQ, why they never mention that studies show that leftists and non conservative people have a higher IQ than them?

Yeah, it went honestly better than I figured it would.

I really don't think I'll convert people through discussion, given I only started entertaining the ideas when I began to notice "Liberals" celebrating the idea of whites becoming a minority in western countries.

And it isn't like I blame people for not wanting to entertain the ideas, it is much more comforting thinking there is something easy to be done about it.

However, I would add, that just as you wouldn't take advice on it from an institute run by the KKK, you should similarly take with a lot of salt anything "disproving" correlations from Academia. They have been run for decades by a philosophy that all differences are due to economics and racism. And with such a foundational belief, their results will be tainted in a similar fashion to those who outright believe certain groups to be inferior.

A races average IQ seems to correlate with their economic success. So, it is clearly measuring something real.

And there are IQ tests which are simply matching patterns requiring no linguistic skills what so ever.

And yet, they always point out that Asians and Jews perform better on those tests, and similarly perform better than whites financially.

Almost as if it were you in denial...

>you wouldn't take advice on it from an institute run by the KKK, you should similarly take with a lot of salt anything "disproving" correlations from Academia

Man, what you are doing is basicaly taking what you want to take from academia and your racist sources like Sup Forums (that have KKK tier sources) and ignoring the rest that contradicts your agenda.

I wanna fuck that alien

Africans were too spread out to concern themselves with lots of war. That’s why they hadn’t made many innovations in warfare before they encountered Europeans. Had they been genocidinf each other for thousands of years, that would have required better implements than they had developed. However, if you look at the continent of Africa, consider for a moment that it has roughly the same population of Europe yet it is so much larger as a land mass.

>What we are seeing in post colonial Africa is a return to the norm

Well, that’s really a false claim. For starters, the same thing happened in Europe for hundreds of years after the Roman Empire fell. Secondly, one reason why Africans were enslaved was due to their being considered docile by European standards. If they were such bloodthirsty savages then Nobody would have ever been able to colonize Africa to begin with because they would have been slaughtered on sight by the first kingdom they came across. See: Sentinel Island

It isn't surprising that you think that.

I just hope you enjoy what your politics will bring to the Western world. We're already seeing it begin.

America by Gabby Rivers

First, you ignored my post and started mentioning random stuff. By your logic, leftist ideologies are the ideologies of the thinking people, while right wing people are the lower IQ masses that should be gassed because eugenics is right.

>And yet, they always point out that Asians and Jews perform better on those tests

Funny thing, DNA among jews is basicaly all eastern european and white, so your claim reinforce the idea of external factors instead of the opposite, as they still score better than other whites. Jews and white supremacists saying that they are something apart is just cultural bias not supported by science.

Not really, because neurosis also correlates with IQ. Funnily enough, neurosis also correlates with being a Leftist.

So yeah, you're a lot of insane, -slightly- more intelligent people. Congratulations.

No need to try to feel superior Cletus. Surprise for you, I'm conservative and right wing, there is a difference in a conservative person based on classic literature and thinkers, and Sup Forums babies. The issue is that you are the cancer among my ideology.

In the same way that leftists were wrong to not call out sjw ideologies when they started showing up, it is wrong to let Sup Forums babies that masturbate to MLP spread bulshit pseudo-science.

>A races average IQ seems to correlate with their economic success.

Maybe more economically successful people in a society score better on a test created by that society and have less negative baggage conflicting with their performance than someone from their group that isn’t in their advantageous position. Ever consider that?

>And there are IQ tests which are simply matching patterns requiring no linguistic skills what so ever.

You mean like Raven's Progressive Matrice?

apa.org/monitor/feb03/intelligence.aspx

>Many psychologists believe that the idea that a test can be completely absent of cultural bias--a recurrent hope of test developers in the 20th century--is contradicted by the weight of the evidence. Raven's Progressive Matrices, for example, is one of several nonverbal intelligence tests that were originally advertised as "culture free," but are now recognized as culturally loaded.

It’s pretty much inescapable. Unless you create a machine that can somehow benchmark the physical performance of a person’s brain, most IQ tests are about as accurate as reading the bones.

Congratulations, IQ means nothing them if you can just put correlations with things that you don't like. Just try being consistent with it them.

Also I'm pretty sure that the guys without girlfriends, that put all their problems into jewish conspirancies and go on #marchforkek are not neurotic. No no.

>Many psychologist believe....
>...but are now recognized as culturally loaded.

>Patricia Greenfield, PhD, of the University of California, Los Angeles, argues that nonverbal intelligence tests are based on cultural constructs, such as the matrix, that are ubiquitous in some cultures but almost nonexistent in others. In societies where formal schooling is common, she says, students gain an early familiarity with organizing items into rows and columns, which gives them an advantage over test-takers in cultures where formal schooling is rare.

So, according to the one they cite, pattern recognition and prediction is cultural. I may even be willing to grant that this is more than a simple attempt to deflect results they find unfavorable to their narrative.

Yet, it will take more than that to convince me.