Are you ready to apologise to Rob Liefield now?

Are you ready to apologise to Rob Liefield now?

>being a swordsman warrior.
>having muscles is bad.
what happened to that board?

I'm confused about why people are outraged.

I don't think people are outraged, they just thought it looked particularly silly.

Yeah this

Disney already released a high-res pic just for you, user.

You trying to be funny?

This. Adam Driver looked akward in that scene. His body was so wide for some reason.

the high waist doesn't help

...is that what I think it is in the back?

This is the only time I've laughed at this meme.

there is a high quality version of this shot already you retard

I think it's the pants.

>oh man I can't wait to find out who Snoke is

You found out who Snoke is though. He's dead

You found out about as much as we knew about the Emperor by RotJ. He's old, evil and doesn't expect his apprentice to betray him for somebody he loves.

Since when Kylo loves Rey?

The issue is that Snoke and his first order come out of nowhere and made everything in the OT pointless, so you'd expect some explanation. The Emperor and the empire weren't usurping an established setting.

Are you seriously comparing Anakin's love for his son to Kylo nonexistence love for Rey?

He was made to ask questions, he was used as a plot point cliffhanger to get the audience guessing.

The emporer is rather simple, he is set up early on, people talk about the emporer. Then you see him and he's king shit of evil, he's the big boss, the guy who runs the empire.

His character wasn't used as bait so that you wondered who he was, the narrative didn't call for it, nor was he the focus. The other characters were.

This was not the case for Snoke, and he wound up just being a pointless plot device to half assedly have some character moments between Kylo and Rey that weren't even good.

>some dense faggots are still comparing the emperor with snoke
the difference is that there was nothing to limit the character at that point, how the fuck this guy got in control of the first order if the rule of 2 only palpatine and anakin to know how to use the force?Why would the empire allow a force sensitive like him to exist if he's not a sith?