Which Central American nations can the U.S. team up with against Mexico?

Which Central American nations can the U.S. team up with against Mexico?

Dominicans are pretty based, they could maybe help

DR and Haiti are gonna be little Manhattan when trump annexes them

these fucking idiots really didnt understand the point of trump presidency huh? theres not gonna be a single illegal spic building that wall, it will be built by american hands, with american steel

Maybe. I could give a fuck though, as long as it gets built

Don't think so, there are lots of poor people in Latin America and they won't give a fuck and they work on anything as long as they get paid.

Having said that, the wall is literally a meme.

We've always been in cahoots with our American pals.

Dominicans are just niggers who can speak Spanish

>the wall is literally a meme
So was a trump presidency a year ago

Is it a codeword for slavery?

At last my friend, I truly see.

Fuck Honduras though desu.

you think trump is gonna import more illegals to work on the wall instead of hiring american workers? youre an idiot. also, the wall is getting built, pablo. and youre paying for it. wouldnt have happened if you could control your shitty people

USA can easily team up with Mexico against Mexico

Dominicans are absolutely fucking shit-tier. They are seriously the scum of the earth. Welfare seeking criminal garbage is all they are. Wish Trump would deport these nigspic fuckers too.

I'd be all for killing off the cartels. It would be better for both our countries.

>you think trump is gonna import more illegals to work on the wall instead of hiring american workers?

Erm, yes?

Most illegals are from Central America you dumb fuck.

They're still coming in via our border with Mexico.

>paying other countries to build the wall for you
>not building the wall yourself to create jobs
retards.

Shit I will move my ass south to help build that wall. I don't care if it is manual labor. We will build that wall with American blood and sweat.

I work with a Dominican immigrant, he seemed extremely happy the day after trump won. He works hard and loves America as well, because he tells me he loves America all the time, since he's from the poor side of the DR

>poor and ignorant guy voted for drumpf

what a surprise!