Disagree with someone on Sup Forums

>disagree with someone on Sup Forums
>"you're triggered"

Can we delete Sup Forums already?

Please, at least you can get a somewhat decent discussion with other posters on this board most of the time.
There are other boards with a bigger percentage of cancerous users.

This. Go on fucking Sup Forums Sup Forums or /r9k/ and this place'll look like a god send

About what

You think that's bad?
>disagree with someone on Sup Forums
>"you're a contrarian"
>plus "if you disagree with me you MUST like another bad thing" assumptions about yourself you never even implied in the first place

Did this really deserve a thread, user?

LOL umad

you're triggered

Add /bant/ and /s4s/ to the list of boards to avoid.

I only come to Sup Forums for "dubs decide what I do with X/what I answer to the girl on [messaging service]" threads. Is the rest really that bad?

Nah, those are fun.

A quick glance at each board will convince you that.

>/s4s/
It's [s4s] newfriend.

>makes thread because he got told
Delete yourself, user.

>Can we delete Sup Forums already?

On reddit you get banned for disagreeing with people, and if you hate it so much you can fucking go back there.

The trapposting and gay ERPs that infect both boards say otherwise.

I know it's [s4s], friend. It's just that I stopped calling it with [] because:-
>>>[s4s]

>On reddit you get banned for disagreeing with people
No you don't, you lying imbecile.

you're triggered

Ive never been to pol, b is mostly just posts from 14 yr olds that say "here's my friends phone number hack him pls", and r9k is a whole nother story. I used to enjoy r9k when I was in my depressing neet times and loved all the people there for the most part and it was fun, but the "pepe" phase officially ruined it for me, all it was was people posting "epic tendie stories" and "reeing", then the next generation of r9k used the word "normie", even though reddit, whom they bandwagon hate made up that term as a spin on "normalfag" because it was homophobic. They claim to hate "normies", but fail to realize that they are as normal as people come and just think they are special for being introverts, or spending too much time on the internet and having no friends just like everyone else on this planet at this point. All they do is copy each other and use the same popular words at the time because it's so epic and random lul. R9k needs to be deleted now.

You're right.

Are you saying this is me or just making fun of Sup Forums? Because I never even mentioned any of that.

I never even mentioned reddit but if you're that obsessed with it, I'm sorry.

>/bant/ is fun
>/bant/ is dead what went wrong
>Sup Forums thread
>liveleak threads
>Cimo threads
>Americans shitposting thread
Yeah.
>F U N

>its a Sup Forums thinks its better than every other board but its just as much of a shithole episode

>the "le Sup Forums is as bad as other boards xd" meme
Sup Forums looks like a mature utopia when compared to actual shithole boards on this site.