Why do people like Disney princesses?

They are good role models.

Good bodies, boring personalities.
In other words perfect pump and dump material.

Jasmine > Elsa > Ariel > Belle > Cinderella
ordered from most to least dickable without considering personality

Only like Elsa.

They are pretty :)

Where's Rapunzel? She's a princess. She's my fave

Elsa is a queen not a princess you dunderhead!

Belle is a peasant and so was cinderella until she married into a royal family.

They are our ideals.

Elsa is my personal fav. She's so hot.

Hence they are princesses?
I don't know where you're going with that, user.

>belle is a peasant
>hence she is a princess

She marries a prince, doesn't she?
Although I don't think it was implicitly stated in the Disney film but that's the usual ending.

Because the power of royalty but no throne sitting responsibility gives the writer the freedom for them to get into adventure.

Belle is shown in a crown in the final stained glass scene. She married into royalty.

They're pretty.

Because they're kinda like their own biblical mythology. Instead of 12 disciples, or 7 sages, trinity, we get 12 daughters of Disney, and they form their own pantheon, each one a saint or goddess of their own. Kingdom hearts tried to tap upon this, but incorrectly failed to include Ariel. Blasphemy to the church of Disney Princess

Dammit, I want this thread to thrive

Because they make great waifus

Why do you think?

Belle is garbage. most overrated moron. Yes I said moron, why? Because all Belle did was read stupid ass romance fantasy novels and even in the Live Action version that's all she did. Used to think because her father was a mechanical inventor that she helped him by studying his field, but no. She's a dumbass twat who is no different from the modern ones who read those obnoxious Twilight Novels.

I wish that was real

>Star will never approach you naked

She's a successful fujo.

Nah, Belle is perfection

Stop this, Belle is best.

yeah, exactly what we need to teach women.

This is a thread about Disney princesses. Elsa isn't a Disney princess, nor is Anna for that matter. Keep yourself to the appropriate thread.