Sup Forums eternally BTFO!

How can you be this ignorant?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/27738018/ns/us_news-life/t/obama-election-spurs-race-threats-crimes/
nypost.com/2016/11/11/assassination-threats-against-trump-flood-twitter-after-election-shocker/
imgur.com/a/UC1kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's a difference between protesting and rioting. Republicans protest. Democrats riot.

what a missed opportunity to prevent 8 years of obongo

fpbp and nice trips

Isn't that a Tea Party Movement rally? Something that didn't form until 2009.

Republicans didn't riot in the street over Obama's election the day after.

Republicans DID riot

And the protests (except for in Portland) are peaceful

This was the tea party retard.

And yes, the tea party was 100% peaceful and respectable. When leftists protest, they riot and destroy property.

>Obama wins in 08
>McCain tells his side to support him
>peaceful protest by GOP supporters

>Trump wins in 2016
>Hillary and Obama give token support then vanish as libshits start rioting everywhere
>entire media is screaming at the top of their lungs for civil war
>no comment from Hillary or Obama to knock it off

Totally the same, guys

That was 2 years in when they were pushing Obamacare.

It's hilarious (or should I say Hillaryous) that libtards think that the 2008 butthurt is comparable in any way to this nonsense.

Aren't they also vandalizing monuments in New Orleans?

Of course those are just the filthy darkies.

>Republicans did riot

Source? I don't recall that happening

Not only that but the birther movement lasted for 8 years afterwards.

Yeah there were a whole load of old people with walkers throwing molotov cocktails everywhere shit was crazy!

Russianbirdaskingforproof.jpg

Hahah yeah what the fuck. I live in a deep R enclave in AZ. Everyone just bought more ammo and guns, that was it.

Tea party protesting Obamacare if I remember correctly.

Side note: dems had counter protests the following day and caused over 2 million in clean up charges.

>drumpf gonna lose
>muh texit
>its not rigged
>election results reported
>trump wins
>muh cali exit
>its rigged against hillary

nbcnews.com/id/27738018/ns/us_news-life/t/obama-election-spurs-race-threats-crimes/

you dumb racists have the memory of a gold fish

Kill yourself user, if you want proof of dems rioting i can get you 10 vids off the top of my head. Find me the 2008 rep riots. You wont, because they all are adults, have jobs, and dont jave time for that shit.

>Mark Potok of the SPLC

Nice try rabbi, go back to JIDF he.

>race threat crimes
>rioting

nypost.com/2016/11/11/assassination-threats-against-trump-flood-twitter-after-election-shocker/

Keep lying loser.

>Trump doesn't have the temperament to be president!
>I'M TOO TRIGGERED TO GIVE A SPEECH!!!

first sentence of article I linked "assassinate obama"

imgur.com/a/UC1kE

average trump supporter

I didn't even vote retard.

Mine has it in the title.

>Obama
>representative of the black race

You need to stop drinking to Koop aid Jamal.

>
>Kill yourself user, if you want proof of dems rioting i can get you 10 vids off the top of my head. Find me the 2008 rep riots. You wont, because they all are adults, have jobs, and dont jave time for that shit.

This.

wow! You sure showed me you're not a trump supporter. OP BTFO!

And haha holy shit. I'm sure ol Maude there with that sign was tearing the city up, you fucking dunce.

Rly made me think

>CTR doesn't understand the difference a threat and a riot
I thought they stopped paying you?

>Mine has it in the title.

Makes sense you can only read article titles. You only have the mind of a trump supporter after all. :-(

see

But in 2008 the mayor of LA didn't go on TV and suck the rioter's dicks and pretend they were shining beacons of peaceful activism and talk about how proud he was of them and their values and morals. Motherfuckers who were burning the american flag, shutting down interstate highways, destroying and vandalizing property, and making threats of violence and death. And this Garcetti faggot encouraged them to continue to "express their feelings on the internet and on the streets"

The liberals are shameless. They've been stoking the flames on this shit since BLM started. Since when are politicians supposed to encourage people to burn down their cities? What the fuck kind of government does that?

Do you think she had snot and boggers everywhere when she was crying?

Lol you guys protested after Bush's inauguration
Nobody protested at least not in the scale it could be called a protest after Obama.

I'm sure a lot of the "Racist" actions and articles were paid for by Soros and the DNC paving the way for the great American Divide.

It's so funny how you guys can't see you're being used as a Political Pawn for liberal elites.

It's funny how so many minorities that have legal citizenship - myself and my family included - are able to see how Trump is going to be good for this country.

It's funny how Trumps words get cut off (Referencing the Ban on Muslims) always cuts off (Until we can figure out what they hell is going on) not an outright Ban

Its funny how he wants to keep better tabs on them, turns into he wants to put muslims in Camps... instead he wants to research any Radical Muslims and ensure us they will not get out of Line.

Its funny there's currently Dozens if not Hundreds of ISIS organizations in the US right now.

In 4 years when you guys are wrong yet again, I hope you can finally give Donald a chance. If you dont want to give him a Chance, Canada has their boarders open for you. GTFO out of my America

Look, people will whine and bitch about anything.

Im not saying that the republicans are absent from being pricks in the past present and possibly the future.

You need to recognize what a blind, HATE, filled riot looks like. Cause thats whats going on.

People didnt get their way so they wanna to HURT PEOPLE.

keep pushing our government, our boys in arms have no fucking problem putting down traitors.

Source: me

Haha you're right. Justifying rioting and assassination attempts is a liberal thing nowadays.

protest then, we don't care

>(((SPLC)))
Yeah, totally credible there, rabbi.

>their boarders

This is the most common misspelling of all fucking time. I see it everywhere. From both left and right.

BORD

ERS
BORDERS

A boarder is someone who rents a room in a house.

THIS IS NOT FUCKING DIFFICULT.

KEK

Sooooooo... nothing?

That's what I thought.

Pants shitting too.

Remember when they destroyed their communities, local businesses, and private property while calling their personal friends "racist sexist bigot pieces of shit" on Facebook?

kys

>There have been "hundreds" of incidents since the election, many more than usual, said Mark Potok, director of the Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center,

>Southern Poverty Law Center

And with that, all your credibility is gone.