Paper Clips for Trump

Trump supporters are wearing paper clips on their shirt pockets, collars, anywhere, to show support.

Other urls found in this thread:

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/09/the-paperclip-was-used-as-a-symbol-of-resistance-during-world-war-ii/
youtube.com/watch?v=a8y9qLwTmEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Genius.

Supporting this.

Trying to meme the Rogue One?

How about we wear name tags because we actually have jobs?

No I guess its actually a thing that libs are wearing safety pins when out in public

Paper clips signify unity and strength. They hold white things together, mostly. Come on geis, lets get going on this.

Project paperclip ehh??

Kek wills it

I thought my shit-eating grin over the last few days was enough.

I will not participate in autism, even if it is for /OurGuy/.

I'm telling you, it's perfect: It was in the autumn of 1940 when students at Oslo University started wearing paperclips on their lapels as a non-violent symbol of resistance, unity, and national pride.

From: todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/09/the-paperclip-was-used-as-a-symbol-of-resistance-during-world-war-ii/

I keep getting asked why i look so smug by random people for the last few days
>I'm just a happy camper, rockin an a rollin

>Paper clips signify unity and strength. They hold white things together, mostly
Kek'd, let's make this happen

>we wear name tags because we actually have jobs

>The Hillary supporters are wearing safety pins, so what can we wear to show support for Trump?

What a dilemma.

this

god translucent mags are anti-aesthetic

>Project paperclip
Do we still want Germans?

>those digits
what does this mean

honestly if you're a trump supporter you already look stupid enough you don't need to tack on office supplies to identify yourself as special needs

It means Project Paper Clip is a "go." Kek wills it.

Id have something to unblock my bowl with at all times, i like it.

right now I just use a bobby pin in my wallet, but i like the paper clip thing. as long as I dont get resin on my collar. but yeah, good idea.

I did my best.

Operation paperclip was America taking Nazi scienctists for our own in the final days of ww2.

Fun fact, Epcot center at disney world's was worked on by a former Nazi.

are we sure we're interpreting kek's will correctly? im not convinced

This is autistic

I'm willing to bet the Donald has a paper clip on his desk, and not a safety pin.

I rather like this idea.

Are you guys retarded?

> hurr what should we wear to support Trump?
Fucking this!

Tumblr citation please?

Why don't just wear a MAGA instead ?

My extremely liberal co-workers have been giving me odd looks because of this.

> yfw

This
safety pins were originally designed to keep diapers on babies.

Paper clips are used to hold together documents and maintain organization

i'm spreading the paperclip idea. let's do this.

people may be too poorfag to buy a hat, but anyone can find a paperclip.

I used present-tense meme-magic to help get this going. It's brand new. It came to me this morning while watching based classic looney tunes Three Little Pigs on Netflix. Read the article I linked above. It's the perfect anti-faciest symbol of resistance.

^This guy gets it.

This is retarded

Paper clips VS Safety pins.
Terrible.

Why would I want to identify myself to these people? You do know that Trump supports are getting publicly assaulted, right?

Be a real man and don't be afraid of anything! Remember m'goy, nothing can hurt you if you don't feel anything!

>paper clips hold white things together
brilliant

Normies wont know the difference

People are actually changing their fb profile pics to safety pins now. So pathetic

Talking about my paper clip? havin a giggle m8?
youtube.com/watch?v=a8y9qLwTmEQ