Congratulations! You're cartoon has finally aired and ratings are positive; there's a good chance that it'll amass a...

Congratulations! You're cartoon has finally aired and ratings are positive; there's a good chance that it'll amass a fanbase pretty soon. However, only one major site will be interested in it. Now, it's up to you. Which site would you like your show's fanbase to come from?

>fanbase
>good thing
lol

Sup Forums, since the majority of people I've seen on Tumblr seem to be more interested in the characters' sexualities rather than the rest of their personalities

Twitter or Instagram

Amazon.com

Cartoons are dead. Nobody talks about them anymore.

Your scenario doesn't make sense.

I'll probably choose a tiny site from a non-English speaking country
Fuck fanbases in the age of smartphones

Twitter with maybe an occasional thread on Sup Forums if it's a slow day.

I'd probably answer fans with nonsensical answers that they'd somehow try to autistically fit into canon.

Will the age of Smartphones ever come to an end in a way that doesn't involve mass genocide?

if it ever does, it'll be replaced with something that'll make the internet even more accessible to casuals

Sup Forums, specifically either /x/ or Sup Forums

Are you an idiot, cartoon fandoms are more popular then ever

Twitter or Sup Forums, but I don't want it to amass to horse levels of obnoxiousness.

i'd just kill 'em.

Deviantart. No joke, I love shitty fan art

It's several orders of magnitude less discussion than last decade on average. No exaggeration.

And consider the growth of the web since then...

Amazon, if you want to make a fuck load of money. You never specified that it had to be a social networking site.

The first twitter show would be interesting. It's not like twitter is a unified mass.

As moronic as this place can get, I find it marginally less cancerous than most other places.

Though I don't think it has enough waifus to hold Sup Forums's current interests.

Facebook, then every single body will get to see my shit.

Sup Forums would shit all over my project and force me to improve, so I guess I'd chose this hellhole.