ITT: decent idea, terrible execution

ITT: decent idea, terrible execution.

and a suggestion how it could actually work better:
make the reveal a surprise near the end of the movie, make the bigfoot and his son "communicate" with animals instead of simply talking, make the theme of the movie pro environmental, but not too preachy, just remind the kids forests/camping can be cool.

All I can think about is how the boy's mom fucked Bigfoot

I would watch that movie.

yeah, this part can't be skipped, it raises so many questions.. maybe he was the last of his spieces, descendant of neandertales? he felt lonely.. and..

dammit, germans.

Great, now I'm thinking of an animated version of The Geek.

It's actually the work of Belgium and France

>France
checks out

heh, so did that robinson crusoe with "funny" animals?

Reminds me of that one movie based on a comic where the kid is part dragon and his father is king of the kaiju. But his mom is human and you never see the father in any form other than a fucking giant dragon.

Ah yes, Firebreather. The comic in which a boy once asked his mom to elaborate on how exactly he was conceived when his dad is a 50-Foot tall dragonic monstrosity, and his mother *almost* comes close to revealing the "secret" to it all.

magic?

magic microcock!

wow, i dont know who was more desperate, dragon or her.

>Implying that Duncan's mom didn't find some freaky space magic to turn herself into a kaiju in order to get it on with Belloc
Duncan's genes are too fucking good for it or have been any other case.

I think the twist was that bigfoot is actually just a scientist who made a hairgrowth formula and it went wacky.

which one was the girl?

...makes sense, except why he got superspeed and ability to talk with animals?

the pregnant one

Unrelated to this, I really like how they did the hair.

i see they aimed at realism wirh the setting, but the charactr models are kinda wonky

Well, if there's that one CGI movie where the kid's dad is a dragon I think this can work too.

dragons can breed with everything

Bigfoot is a monster of good taste.

>Which one was the girl?
Kekplanation.

Also, the school bullies look like Aryan neo-nazis.