data.worldbank.org/indicator/AG.LND.ARBL.ZS?view=map
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009455.pdf
object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa746.pdf
heritage.org/research/reports/2011/04/the-myth-of-racial-disparities-in-public-school-funding
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/30/black-incomes-are-up-but-wealth-isnt/
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD/countries
unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/IHS-rates-05012009.pdf
search.proquest.com/criminaljusticeperiodicals/docview/194775428/fulltextPDF/13F966D028A7BE2828D/2
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/P&E Crime.pdf
business.pages.tcnj.edu/files/2013/07/Durante-thesis-2012.pdf
huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/14/income-inequality-is-at-an259516.html
nytimes.com/2011/05/24/us/24crime.html
online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052748703580904574638024055735590
businessinsider.com/march-labor-force-participation-rate-2013-4
ou.edu/cls/online/lstd2333/pdfs/unit4incomeinequality
theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.3.html
unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man that gets my neurons all firing up.

>claims to believe in evolution
>denies it happened at all for humans while it happened for everything else on the planet

Really flims the flam.

There is no (((human race))), faggot.

Kill yourself.

>fuck science

>race
>basic disinformation 101

Divide et impera

>Confuses race and species
>"I'm an educator"

Yeah, right

>pigmentation in your skin has nothing to do with intelligence

I don't believe than, but let's assume it's true; Pigmentation in your skin has literally everything to do with where you come from and your cultural background, and those things do affect the way you behave/act.

>skin colour and gender has no bearing on intelligence
>therefore we need affirmative action policies that place women and minorities ahead of whites instead of a meritocracy based off intelligence

Weak b8

>Different origins
>Different evolutionary outcome
>Where you originated from can be determined with a DNA test

Really makes you think

>yes, good goy. forget about tribalism
>racemix.
>become one race
>no more divirsity, no more racism hehe :)

>just a bunch of non-arguments and feel-good statements
>RACISM DESTROYED XDDDDDDDD

And the worst part is that I've seen this shared on goybook about five times now

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460

science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full

nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html

pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full

genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full

nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015

>Man that gets my neurons all firing up.
haha

>five
pleb
ive seen it no less than 30

then again I have like 2500 friends so maybe thats why

>2016
>believing in magical egalitarian creationism

lol, libcucks in charge of science.

>indigenous chinese
>105 iq
'ok'

>huur durr science is a liberal conspiracy. My fear and emotions trump observable and verifiable reality

That's where you're wrong. Race is genetic, it is in your bones and your blood. What it isn't is skin color, after all Ethiopians are Caucasian and darker skinned. But race is real.

Caucasian > Aryan, Semite, Hamite

Negroid > African Negro, Khoikhoi, Melanesian, Negrito, Australoid (although this is widely argued as its own race)

Mongoloid > North Mongol, Chinese & Indochinese, Japanese & Korean, Tibetan, Malay, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American

And each of those have their own sub sections as well.

Race is real, but it isn't skin color and it is important because (mainly) of health reasons, some races are more susceptible to certain diseases or when some need transplants, like bone marrow for instance, they have to get a match based on their race otherwise their body will reject it. (Inter racial/mixed people have the hardest time with that)

I am one of those who argue that diversity isn't really a bad thing but I hit the end of that when the native ethnicity is in danger of becoming a minority and/or the government is propagating inter racial mixtures (as in children).

Citation needed.

>observable and verifiable reality
so you agree with him

If u can do a dna test that shows what race u are that seems pretty different

wtf i love niggers now

I agree with over 40 years of research into human genetics and evolution

>just a difference in skin color

trade me bone marrow, m80

Great, can I sign you up for no longer trying to use identity politics to call me a racist sexist bigot nazi when I don't support your lunatic marxist policies that are going to destroy everything good in the US?

No? You're saying I'm a fucking white male patriarchy imperialist oppressor?

yes, somehow we're all stupid, yet she's the genius whose figured out that we are not bigots

Why is my sheriff's star detector becoming crazy?

Anybody with an ounce of awareness can see differences in races beyond skin pigmentation.

>race is skin color
Yeah, you would never have guessed the guy in pic related isn't white European.
>pigmentation has nothing to do with intelligence
That's right. Surviving in cold climates does.

>we are all one race
>except for white people ree

When you stop telling us all cishet white males need to die, then we will worry about that.

>That's right. Surviving in cold climates does.

This, niggers had all the conditions to thrive in the lands of neverwinter, but that made them complacent, Asians and whites had to adapt and develop higher intelligence to survive the harsher conditions in (most of) Asia and Europe.

>we visually look slightly different therefor Im going to ignore all genetic research and science

NO SOURCE
O O
U
R
C
E

>What is bone structure

Pigmentation is just a easy way to pick out a separate culture, which is less superior to American white culture.

>we are genetically different in physical appearance, physical performance, bone structure, but EXACTLY THE SAME IN CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM YOU RACIST

True. Skin color has nothing to do with intelligence the same way that the shape of your eyes doesn't. Asians aren't smarter because their eyes are different, nor because of their skin color. It's just that their intelligence gets passed alongside their skin color, which leads to the association.

Physical appearance is controlled by a small number of genes. Intelligence is controlled by hundreds or thousands.

You can't equate the two. You need genetic evidence. Your skin is not your brain.

>>all race is, is just a difference in skin color
REEEEE

>obese social outcasts thinking they are more intelligent than Obama, president of the USA, because he is black

Could it be that white skin is to provide camouflage in snow?

>citation needed

>Evolutionary pressures would give rise to large changes in bone structure, density, skin pigmentation, eye colour, hair colour &type, muscle density and hormone balance
>No evolutionary pressures would affect intelligence, even though the only reason humans are an intelligent species is because of evolutionary pressures on primates

>what are averages and exceptions
French intellectuals, everyone

No, I believe that I am different, not more intelligent. He's designed to live in Africa, I'm designed to live Europe. He's half European anyways.
Neither racial hierarchies, nor equality make any sense. What are we being judged on?

>all race is just a different skin color
I can tell if a person is black or not just by looking at their sillhouette.

>5 races
Really needs to go back to school. Africans aren't all same black race you stupid ignorant retard bitch.

Intelligence is not one thing; it is many things.
Hormones affect behavior, so if someone has high levels of Testosterone, they will be prone to pick fight, as opposed to flight, of course, hormones only work in knee jerk reactions, and reason is used in longer thoughts.

>what is Lactose Intolerance?

>Look at all these tiny differences! it means we are extremely different!

Sorry, but there is zero evidence that environments select for intelligence or that "cold climates made us smart!"

Evolution is not guided by traits that humans find desirable, like intelligence. Humans being the way we are is mostly a fluke, otherwise there would be tons of intelligence species.

>admitting that there are differences
It doesn't matter what the differences are, nor their extremities. What matters is that we are different, which allows for tribalism.

>different trout races
Not even different fish type.

There is literally no difference between animals and humans. We were taught to eat meat! Stop the hate!! Evolution is a social construct !!

Shit thread, kill yourselves CTR faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

Bullshittest map I have ever seen

>American education
Blaming Communists when Americans constructed statue of liberty to race mix. Communists believe in different cultures and races, Americans don't. Americans believe in integration, creationism of one man/woman by god and racemixing, not having any culture, all American trends, traditions aka "culture" is based on money.

>Sorry, but there is zero evidence that environments select for intelligence or that "cold climates made us smart!"
what about the correlation between natives of cold climates and IQ scores?

What about the common sense and logic that it takes more strategy and planning to survive in cold temperatures where food is scarce?

Thats bullshit and you know it.

>What about the common sense and logic that it takes more strategy and planning to survive in cold temperatures where food is scarce?

All climates on earth have seasons and difficulties.

Europe is probably the easiest place on earth to live, actually.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/AG.LND.ARBL.ZS?view=map

There are many more genetic factors determining ones race than just your skin color.

haha

GTFO, newfag

>we hate because were taught to hate
>not because it's human nature

lellelelel you cant fight nature bitch

>Its easier to survive a winter in Finland than a summer in Kenya
are you retarded or just stupid?

when its hot you just find shade and chill and sweat

when its freezing and you dont have your north face coat because its fucking 10,000bc, it takes a decent amount of thought to figure out how to efficiently use your energy to find shelter, making clothing/warmth, and still have enough energy to hunt for food

>when its freezing and you dont have your north face coat because its fucking 10,000bc
Human being had clothing long before that. In fact, it was specifically humans learning to use clothing, weapons, and fire that allowed them to overcome nature and move across the entire planet in the first place.

Obviously a worm eating grandma has same genes as young woman. She really needs that illegal Mexican dick, you know when you make threats to illegals to deport them unless they fuck your old pussy. All same. Humans are the same, but some have more money, power, still the same, as long as somebody is making money importing foreigners or gets dick in old pussy nobody legal wants to fuck.

RACE:

Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf

Genetic analysis "supports the traditional racial groups classification."
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

"Human genetic variation is geographically structured" and corresponds with race.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000

Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622

Oral bacteria can be used to determine race.
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html

Race can be determined via brain scans.
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5

Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning.
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Achievement Gaps How Black and White Students in Public Schools Perform in Mathematics and Reading on the National Assessment of Educational Progress
nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009455.pdf

Academic Performance and Spending over the Past 40 Years
object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa746.pdf

what kind of clothing do you need to survive in Africa? theres a reason the Koisan people still walk around in underwear today

The Myth of Racial Disparities in Public School Funding
heritage.org/research/reports/2011/04/the-myth-of-racial-disparities-in-public-school-funding

Black incomes are up, but wealth isn’t
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/30/black-incomes-are-up-but-wealth-isnt/

Raw data for correlation between Avg. Homicide rate and GDP per capita:
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD/countries
unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/IHS-rates-05012009.pdf

Analysis of 45 studies on the relationship between income inequality, poverty, and violent crime:
search.proquest.com/criminaljusticeperiodicals/docview/194775428/fulltextPDF/13F966D028A7BE2828D/2

The positive association between general crime rates and wealth in Black nations:
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/P&E Crime.pdf

Crime rates and economic conditions in recent US history:
business.pages.tcnj.edu/files/2013/07/Durante-thesis-2012.pdf
huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/14/income-inequality-is-at-an259516.html
nytimes.com/2011/05/24/us/24crime.html
online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052748703580904574638024055735590
businessinsider.com/march-labor-force-participation-rate-2013-4
ou.edu/cls/online/lstd2333/pdfs/unit4incomeinequality

Go to school and learn English.

This is a race too, since down syndome got different genes than most other races.

Funny how people like this say that kind of stuff but live in places like pic related. Why is that?

I once read about pioneer genetisists identifying the gene that made a fruit fly's eyes red. And they changed that one gene. So the eyes turned white.

Just that one gene.

What happened? The eyes turned white, right? They did. But also, the flies started feverishly forming conga-lines, and did do to the point where they'd die of starvation.

Just skin pigment.

OY VEY GOYIM You can't just go spilling this red pills all over the place!!

Are you implying you know better English? First you need to learn how to talk like an adult. Your baby speak arguments aren't impressing anybody over the age of 10. Go drink your milk kid.

ad hoc papers that do not prove a unifying point, unlike my links.

For example, intelligence is highly heritable, sure, but it's also controlled by hundreds or thousands of genes, and most genetic variation in the human population is the same, so we have roughly the same genetic contribution to intelligence.

>Obviously a worm eating grandma has same genes as young woman. She really needs that illegal Mexican dick, you know when you make threats to illegals to deport them unless they fuck your old pussy. All same. Humans are the same, but some have more money, power, still the same, as long as somebody is making money importing foreigners or gets dick in old pussy nobody legal wants to fuck.

> Are you implying you know better English? First you need to learn how to talk like an adult.

No Comment.

>Literally this image

I agree 100%. You fucking stormfags really need to get behind science, fact, logic, and reason. Now if you don't mind i'm going to go burn down my city and call for the extermination of white people for electing Trump.

Kek

This is you:
>Thats bullshit and you know it.
That isn't correct English.
Correct English:
That's bullshit and you know it.

>56
>Typical IQ scores for chimpanzees is 30-50

so how can we been programmed in our dna to outright hate people with a different skin pigment?

race realism 1/2 Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races. pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf Genetic analysis "supports the traditional racial groups classification." psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf "Human genetic variation is geographically structured" and corresponds with race. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000 Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622 Oral bacteria can be used to determine race. medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html Race can be determined via brain scans. cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5 96-97% of whites have no African ancestry. theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.3.html 97% of Whites have no black ancestry whatsoever. unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/ There was "minimal gene flow" between archaic Europeans and Asians. nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning. ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf

>we're all one race you FUCKING WHITE MALE

wew

Thank you for correcting the record.

lmao

incredible point, why have I never used this before?

thanks user, god bless

Human intelligence is highly heritable. nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased. sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305 Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks. jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public. udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households. psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001 The average African IQ is estimated at 79. sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741 The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100. udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

Interesting fact about lactose intolerance, the gene that mutated so adult humans can tolerate milk. Do not have the same mutation, it was a mutation formed on two separate occations, the mutation in the gene that is part of the African "milk-tolerance" is different than the eura-asian mutation.
The reason for this is that domesticated animals occurred after humans left Africa and it first occurred outside of africa. Because they where partially isolated (geographical separated), the mutation didn't spread south from Sahara. The Africans began to domesticate animals and the gene mutated there.
So the gene sequence for milk-tolerance is different between different races.

You should really be banned for being underage. You can't be more than 12.

>we evolved into having different skin colors
>nothing else changed in that process

Joke aside, these people do not care about science or reality. They think science is a jewish conspiracy, aside from one or two papers they misread/don't understand that they think supports their ideas.

There are tons of places online where you can get an education for free now. Khan academy, edx, coursera, etc. If they wanted they could start at any level from highschool up and learn how genetics works and how we study human evolution, but they'd rather just shitpost on Sup Forums about how they want to kill minorities.

phenotypes that are exclusive to ethnicity exist and more have been found recently

differences in a gene produce different proteins in the organism. i suggest you read up on a failure of salt water tolerant crops that had been genetically modified for more information on genes producing proteins

the bodies protein composition may affect biochemistry. like in the brain

also dog breeds show different behavioral patterns and a different number of commands they can be taught despite being counted as the same species and most of them havent even existed for even 200 years