Which one was better Sup Forums?

Which one was better Sup Forums?

They're both 5/10 films.

What does it matter which Sup Forums is subjectively preferred?

Wonder Woman was decent. Homecoming was mediocre at best and offensive at worst.

I think Spider-Man was more solid overall.

I liked Wonder Woman but the whole final fight with Ares and ending are so shit it soured the film for me a bit.

i walked out of spider-man. couldn't take the jokes.

really dug wonder woman. felt like a star making performance for gal, kinda like rdj in the first iron man. also dug that it actually felt like it was set in ww i as opposed to the first captain america which really blew it's opportunity at a unique setting (for a comic book movie)

Logan.

To be honest I believe those 2 are the most overrated superhero movies in history

I liked WW more, but third act was utter shit
Gal Gadot was nice

SM was plain stupid

Spider Man has shitty CG and a Wonder Woman was a slow motion fest with awkward shots and a bad final act.

I like both movies but I give the edge to Spider Man for being a comfy film to watch.

PENIS
PARKER
PENIS
PARKER
PENIS
F-M-K

>What is "The Dark Knight"?

>felt like a star making performance for gal
look, I think Gadot is hot too, but I don't pretend like she's a good actress

>this thread

Wonder Woman easily. Homecoming was dogshit - especially considering they were starting from scratch and had the opportunity to make the perfect Spidey film and instead made the poorest creative decisions possible

Spider-man had Birdman so he wins.

I thought WW was marginally better but to be fair, I've never cared for spider-Man.

They're both passable, not with debating overI would be happy to be called penis Parker "in yo mama!"

Spider-Man featuring Iron Tony

I liked spiderman much more. In wonderwoman I didn't like many things. But I love pine.

Both were mediocre, but at least Vulture was a good villain.

The one that didn't need the support of another superhero to sell.

I don’t see the hate for Homecoming, Wonder Woman seems more overhyped because apparently DC can make good movies if they don’t let Snyder breathe on them.

Spider-Man by default only because Chris Pine did most of the work in Wonder Woman, and Ares was shit

Wonder Woman actually got the point of the character. Spider-Man felt like a two hour commercial for Marvel

*contraian choice that isn't the two listed*

"heh, nothing personnel kid"

Homecoming by a wide mile

A movie with zero flaws.

>I liked Wonder Woman but the whole final fight with Ares and ending are so shit it soured the film for me a bit.
>I liked WW more, but third act was utter shit
>and Ares was shit
You people are fucking idiots.

don't tell me you thought that was good

Homecoming is a wide mile of shit. Fuck When the only good characters are the nerdier sidekick meant to make the protag look better, the Villain and a quick cameo from RDJ you have made a terrible film.

There was nothing wrong with that sequence beyond a few questionable compositing shots of David's face atop the armor once his helmet got knocked off.

I come to Wonder Woman both comic & film for epic mythology & god battles, asking for it not to happen is like demanding Thor or Green Lantern take place on earth after their origin.

I’m sorry, but I disagree, all of Peter’s side characters were either Felicity levels of annoying of just plain boring, both Peter and Toomes stole the spotlight. I can understand why a younger spider-man might not appeal to some, but I really enjoyed it, like most I was dreading g how much Ironman was going to be in the movie, and I was pleasantly surprised to find he was in it for less than 10 whole minutes. Sorry again, but I found Wonder Woman to be just boring, there were no stakes, we knew the bad guy wasn’t going to win and kill her because it was a movie about her origin after her debut, it’s just like Rogue One, you KNOW they get the plans to the Death Star so you’ll never be caught thinking “oh no, they could fail here and that would be the end of the rebels.”

Both were pretty bad, but Wonder Woman was far worse.

your parents were siblings, right?

>there were no stakes, we knew the bad guy wasn’t going to win
Sure that fucking could have happened, could have been why World War 2 happened.

What in god's name are you talking about?

Your saying a person has to be mentally defective to enjoy epic battle scenes?

and I have to disagree with you. Most Peter's cast was bad, but Ned at least felt like more of a character than Peter did. It felt like they were trying too hard with Peter to make him appeal to the modern teenager. He didn't have any wit or bite to him he was basically whitebread as they come. He didn't feel like a real teenager in comparison to Ned. Toomes was in a league of his own, and Tony was one of the better parts of the movie as he gave the movie the most heart and direction. In my opinion any how.

>WW
>has a solid story about the human nature of war
>NOPE DIANA! IT WAS MEEEE, LITERALLY WHOOOO!

>Homecoming
>average movie about Parker luck with a good villain

sorry DChads but Spider-Man wins just because he didn't go full retard at the end.

Did you watched the movie or are just pretending to be retarded?

I mean Ares literally said directly that he didn't causes war, actually humans always doing conflicts is what made him believe that they were evil by nature and deserved to be purged

But it didn’t, and with the god of war dead there is no real reason why any more wars should occur

Movie Ares don't start wars he just influence them.

Hell, not even mythology Ares was the cause of conflicts since there was wars even before his birth.

I think people get confused by the fact that as soon as Ares was killed soldiers who were just fighting each other suddenly stopped to hug it out as the sun came out. I’m chuckling as I write this remembering that scene

>Parker luck
the parker luck was pretty good because every time Peter acted like a cunt and fucked shit up, everything just happened to work out for him and he had a billionaire in his corner.
Peter deserves every bad thing that ever happens to him and worse.

Neither was very good, but Wonder Woman was at least watchable.
6/10 WW
0/10 Spiderboy

you don't have to be a good actor to be a star