Anti Trump Protests

>For the fourth straight day since Donald Trump won the election thousands of people are still protesting his victory

Trump won a legit democratic election but all these people are still protesting him, what exactly do they hope to achieve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14zszKEKz-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they dont know they are retarded

Look at them quarantined off in their little playpen. Even with the photographer trying to make it look big you can tell how small this "protest" is.

>all those white women

They really will destroy the western world.

it wasn't legitimate at all lol. Hillary had every poll and the entire election rigged from the start.

Why is no one suicde bombing these protests? Oh right, the refuges aren't here yet.

>Trump won a legit democratic election
no he didn't he lost by 600,000 votes with more on the way

Well, they aren't wrong.
He isn't the president of mexico. Wasn't even running.

#notmipresidente

One of the main reasons people voted for Trump was to shut up these brats.

>1-2k people
>protest
Oh lol, is Soros really giving up? Is that the best he can hire?
Jesus, even here in backwater Greece you need at least people in the tens of thousands to even be relevant as a protest, we used to get 500k people back when the mnimonio was getting voted, and libruhls can't get 10k when >literally Hitler gets elected?
For fucks sake, even anarchists at the countryside making "anti-fascisy" protests manage to get a couple of thousands of people.

without all their rigging he would've won by a landslide

I personally helped to un rig this election and I hope you did too. I voted for trump four times and personally made sure a few niggers didn't vote.

have they stopped using the yellow signs since they got called out for it?

Democracy Spring in America itself

look at that fucking crowd

"we are sheltered and proud!"

>that mexican flag
You know, it's really fucking hard to defend illegals when they pull shit like this. I keep thinking "some of them are good, fully integrated, innocent people who should get to stay" but then this shit happens.

It's like they don't want to be here and respect their host country's laws and culture at all. Just fuck shit up until they eventually get deported for committing serious crimes.

>nigger picking his nose

>what do they hope to achieve?
There's a lengthy series of posts from during the election claiming that after Trump got "too far" Soros and company would fund protests similar to the Ukrainian protests and then some manner of false flag would be committed to radicalize them.

I don't know if that was just conspiracy bullshit, it's hard to tell what is and isn't anymore, but I'll say that these people are indoctrinated with revolutionary thought from an early age. Most of them don't want to actually fight in a revolution, but they think if they protest and riot enough there's some mythical group of left leaning blue collar workers that will materialize and begin shooting all of us evil righties for them.
they went for Trump by 10 points, there's hope.

To drown the world in tears.

it's oddly white desu

>what exactly do they hope to achieve?
>Mexican flag
pice related
Also they're Soros shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=14zszKEKz-I

>but Obama lowered the unemployment rate!

Apparently fucking not. Holy shit, don't these people have fucking jobs or school to go to?

What the fuck.?

>pice
*pic

Note the gender.

They've never not had their own way before. Biggest mass hysteria I've ever witnessed in my lifetime. They've made shit up to protest about, that's briddy funny

>Fucking cardboard and marker signs

Is George Soros running out of chaos money?

>don't these people have fucking jobs or school to go to?
Some of them are professional agitators paid for by Soros and others so yes.

it's another OWS

the blacks will chimp, the whites will peaceful protest, and besides the property damage nothing will change

>liberals sack their own cities
>trump defunds them

They haven't thought that far ahead yet OP.