"For the Batcock, I'm willing to be a cheating whore", the issue

>"For the Batcock, I'm willing to be a cheating whore", the issue.
This confirms: WonderBats don't care about Diana's character at all. They only want to see their pet character getting all the women in the universe.

Blah blah fucking blah.

Is that Raven dressed up as Wonder Woman?

Wonder Woman looks good on a cape, she should wear one more often, but need a good color to distinguish between Bat's and Superman's

she's been wearing a red cape with gold trim since Rebirth, stands out fine from Superman's

Well what happened?

Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat

Wonderbats is True Love.

Most Wonderbat shippers I’ve seen actually like the characters first by them selfs than ship them.

Diana forgets she is with Steve Trevor so Batfags can masturbate for their power fantasy.

Is just her hair shaped like a cloak but that would be hot.

DC has refined shitting on Diana into an art form at this point. Turning her into "the prize" and actively refusing to develop the unique elements of her own series is par for the course.

Steve Trevor sucks.

Yes we know.
Even the DCAU, the one that caused people to love Wonderbat in the first place, had Dini and Timm admit they had no idea what to do with Diana so they just put her with Bruce.

Okay, Batfag.

As if you know Wonder Woman beyond what Bruce Timm taught you.

Craving batcock ended up being half of her character.

Bat-cat
Wonderbat
I'm glad that King's shipping crap is finally coming back to bite him.

>don't know much about one of the lead characters of show
>"Research is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard!"
>proceed to do basically nothing with her
It really is pathetic that writers frequently bitch about the idea of reading to get an idea of characters they're writing for.

I enjoyed this issue but I really hope this is the end of Selina and Bruce.

They did the same thing in the Action Comics issue this is based off of with Wonder Woman wanting Superman’s dick and tempting him.

Because Wonder Woman only exists to be a slut for Superman and Batman.

Oh, but they did. They made "craving for the Batcock" her one character trait. And people liked it.

The same people probably see nothing wrong with Diana willing to cheat on Steve for the batcock. It's not about Diana, after all, it's about Batman getting all the pussy.

At least Diana wasn't in a relationship in "Action Comics".

This Diana is.

Nobody Cares Moviefag.

>shippers
>people
Pick one.

I really thought the success of Wondy's solo film would result in her getting some goddamn respect for once. If anything, it's gotten worse, since she's never been reduced to a bit player in her own fucking book before. Fuck you, Johns.

I wonder why this is a thing. Like Diana needs to be shipped with a character less prominent than her or her character goes to shit. Is this just fanboy writers lacking in restraint?

If only Steve was interesting enough to be used outside of Diana's book. But instead people don't give a shit about him.

Is Tom King turning Cat Woman into a Cuckqueen? Nice.

Also King is about to ruin Wonder Woman for BatCat.

Most are idiots that grew up with the JL cartoon.

He did appear outside Diana's comic, in Action Comics, Metal, that short lived JLA team.

Clearly the solution is that Catwoman has to go after Steve again

I remember her wearing a white+gold one at one point, which I thought worked really well.

No, he's turning Wonder Woman into a homewrecking thot who Bruce will refuse for Catwoman

>WonderBats don't care about Diana's character at all. They only want to see their pet character getting all the women in the universe.
Who cares about Diana anyway? She literally exists to be sexy "strong" women in trinity and lusting for batcock.

>Steve Trevor fucked Superman's and Batman's wives
Low key MVP.

At least this Wonderbat shows their true intentions.

Smallville Steve is cute

Wonderbat is a drum they were hitting in the JL movie because again, people liked it in DCAU. I was hoping Diana finally getting a character would discourage people from shipping her with an edgy abusive manchild, but no the nostalgia goggles were too tight.

>hating on best capeshit character of all time because your waifu is being cockslave to him so she could stay relevant
top lel, mate

>>best capeshit character of all time
user isn't talking about Superman, tho

Only Batman.

Hasn't she had other boyfriends aside from Steve Trevor? She only ever goes back to him when the writer is rebooting something,

There was that black guy named Trevor once.

Diana isn't big on relationships.

I didn't even see it in tje JL movie, did Whedon killed it? I dunno but the moment Bruce mocked Steve she was close to killing him. Not very romantic.

If anything Bruce fucking pined for Clark a little hard.

Superman is great character, probably greatest character with powers, but don't get delusional, mate. Batman has
>best animation series
>best animated movies
>best videogames
>best movies
>probably equally good amount of iconic good stories in comics
It's 5:1 for Bats.

Wonderbats is best ship : Batman wonder homewrecker , Batman China AND wonder woman China , Jason AND that wonder woman redhead Big tits

God that's some awful tracing off of poser.

>Giving a shit about WW
>Ever
I'd prefer she stopped soaking up screen time in every crossover honestly.

Trevor Barnes, Tom Tresser and then there was some tension with that Rama guy.

That one Amazon Io liked her but Diana never reciprocated.

Aside from Superman and Batman she has been paired with Aquaman or has had tension with him but now that Mera is back they play her as their friend.

>Batman and Wonder Woman in the middle of sex
>Wonder Woman sneezes
>Batman's dick is smashed into paste

Too bad for you because her movie did well and people give a lot of shits so you will see her everywhere.

China Wonderbats is a super rare case of Chinese product being vastly superior to the regular one.

Jason/Artemis is also good.

Regular Wonderbats is the worst, it should give up since it can't compete with the others.

>ywn be Wonder Loli's secret boy
Hurts a little.

While I'm chiefly against aimless shipping, I will just throw out that with animation you probably have a tighter schedule and number of tries to get everything done than with comics.
So if you're adapting comic elements having to read up on the cast intended for a group like JL and then the individual cast and stories of each one, and then condense or rewrite most of the elements for 30 minute episodes, I imagine it can get taxing to deal with all that pacing and plotting.

Having come off BTAS and STAS they probably felt orbiting things around predeveloped casts and concepts from Batman and Superman was the safe bet. Now, all that devil's advocacy aside, yeah it's probably still best not to bite off more than one can chew to begin with, since once spooned in one has to start spitting out and rechewing bits in front of everyone and there's no excusing the unsightly spectacle that stems from that. Better to hold off and have disappointed sighs from missed opportunity than to flounder and have disgusted sighs from visible inability. Then again, I figure the DCAU staff probably knew Diana didn't have that vocal or influential a fandom anyway so it wouldn't matter, hell the recent SuperWonder antics shows they're still bereft of fucks how she's used to fluff up the real big two.

Yeah, Finch really, really sucked at the beginning of New52. His Batman issues last year didn't look as awful as this.

Why do people like Selina again?

Why are you even trying to excuse right thing?
WW has literally ZERO (0) iconic stories and has no personality outside of being cute brave warrior princess. She was perfect in DCAU.

Not q wonderbats shipper but steve trevor should have stayed in the past.

>so they just put her with Bruce.
To be fair they did that with Lois fucking Lane because they wanted their Mary Sue self-insert to show how much better he was than Superman.

>Johns
>Pushing Batman in any way, shape, or form

>But instead people don't give a shit about him.
People said Pine was better than Gadot. People liked Trevor in the WW movie.

Not Batman but more like Johns shitting up WW's book.

>DCAU Bruce
>Mary Sue
>cryied on parent's grave for happiness
>jobbed to literally any villain before locking them
Why does Sup Forums hates Batman again? Just to be contrarian?

Batman was supergay for Superman in that movie, he didn’t give a shit about WW at all.

Bat-Cat is best ship.

Dianafags can die.

Bathate is fucking boring.

Wonderbats are batfags. Dianafags don't want anything to do with Batshit.

>>jobbed to literally any villain before locking them
>Haha I could’ve escaped that trap anytime I wanted I just didn’t so I could seduce Cheetah ;DDDDD
>Wow Batman you dodged my Omega Beams no one else has ever been as awesome and cool as you
>Wow Clark are you still butthurt about Darkseid mindcontrolling ypu? Lmao just get over it you pussy like just put it behind you lmao
Fuck you im still butthurt about the last one, especially that weak ass reply they gave Clark about it instead of the fucking obvious comparison.

That Stargirl is so cute. I like the art.

it's not hard to be better than Gadot. An actual plank of wood would be better than Gadot.

>batman
>best movies

YOU ARE NOW IN THE POWER OF STARDUST

Lucky for you the even bothered with boring ass Snoozerman at all.

Batman being playboy has nothing to do with being Mary Sue, mate. Omega beams was pretty stupid, yeah. But what could Clark say about being assmad with Darkseid situation? Mention Bruce's parents? You want Superman to be an asshole?

Perez's first arc is iconic, considering it was loosely adapted into an animated and live-action movie.

>origin movie is best capeshit origin along with IM
>TDK is literally above capeshit and standing along actual movies
>TDKR with all it's flaws is still better than any quipfest or edgygrimdark shit coming out today

t. Bruce Timm
And stay the fuck away from Red Son you asshat, I know you’ll just whitewash the fuck out of anarchist terrorist Batman.
>Mention Bruce's parents? You want Superman to be an asshole?
Yes

>>TDKR with all it's flaws is still better than any quipfest or edgygrimdark shit coming out today
Bravo Nolan

>>TDKR with all it's flaws is still better than any quipfest or edgygrimdark shit coming out today
For you

The dark knight saga is the most boring and overrated shit.
Grow some tastes, faggot.

Big Guy

What? Sorry I started thinking of Clak and dozed off.

At this point I find it kind of funny. Batcasuals make it easy for everybody else to hate on him but when you realise it's superfags and flashfags and the three salty wonderfags all using their tears as lube in one giant circle jerk it's pretty entertaining.

The TDK trilogy works for a Batman only universe but once you introduce the Justice League then that type of Bruce becomes shit.

>Flash is now popular enough for Batfags to feel threatened by him

Nice

>Trevor Barnes
>Steve Trevor
Magical.

The only character who is even close to threaten Batman is Spiderman, mate.

>doesn't post the preview pages

I bet OP looks like a bitch too.

Spiderman surpasses Batman worldwide, actually.

>Clak
Maybe you should practice your spelling. Not that Batfags ever have anything of value to say.

Everyone hates Batman. Comes with him being King. His fanbase is the most cancerous though.

What are you, some kind of whiny crybaby?

No, it's just that Bruce Timm really didn't give a shit about Wonder Woman.

He mentioned in the SDCC Gods and Monsters debut panel that he had it all figured out what he wanted to do with Batman and Superman but that he took long with Wonder Woman because he didn't know what to do with her.

He originally was going to make her just another Amazon until one of the people working with him brought up the idea of making her a New God.

Guy really doesn't give a shit about anything WW.

I doubt it. His comics is selling worse, last movie made better than Batman's only because Batman's movie was utter shit. SM videogame will flop because it's look like shit and just cheap ripoff of Arkham series. Dunno about toys tho

I’m not reading anymore tom king comics i’m tired of this cia fag

Really, I'm a Marvelfag. Shitposting and reprints are all I've got.

>Comes with him being King

Why the fuck is Diana wearing the cape? That's ceremonial garb meant primarily for diplomatic summits and such.

>Tom King: But it looks really cool, lol!