So what exactly is going to happen if the electoral college DOES choose Clinton? It happened with Bush

so what exactly is going to happen if the electoral college DOES choose Clinton? It happened with Bush.

Not gonna happen.

Sup Forums would have been criticizing the current system and the libcucks would support it.

Nobody wants to lose

Civil war

Civil War

It didn't happen to Bush.

Bush won the same way Trump won. Electoral Vote win, not popular vote win.

The equivalent to Bush winning here is Trump winning, not Clinton.

it didnt happen with bush.
wtf are you talking about?

There is no conceivable way for the electoral college to do that, if so, im sure there would be another civil war

>It happened with Bush.
Wrong???

Faithless electors hace never even gotten vlose to deciding an election, much less having 38 in ome year. One faithless elector in Washington had alreafy promised not tovote for Clintom while all Trump faithless electors have refused to switch, doesn't matter hoe many social justice crybabies sign a petition, they're not going to change the mind of 40 Trump supporters electorates.

>It happened with Bush
>american education

The people in the red will invade the blue areas of this map.

Will not happen. If it does happen, they just pissed off all the people with guns. Why not just leave things as they are and keep the ones without the guns pissed off?

Their rioting is kind of cute, in a way.

I promise you that many redneck Canadians would join you with our guns.

You can buy assault rifles in Canada, our magazines just come in 10 and 15 round maximums. As long as you guys share some full magazines we'll be there.

you wouldn't do shit leaf lmao

sixty percent

10/15 round mags are preferable as they allow you to lay closer to the ground, keeping bullets further above your head.

It would be immediate war.

>be electoral college
>essentially 50/50 popular vote
>a few thousand people protesting
>completely upend our legal system to make a statement

why would anyone do such a stupid thing.

>hace
>vlose
>ome
>alreafy
>tovote
>Clintom
>hoe
Holy shit dude, you having a stroke?

Probably civil war with the Trump supporters winning pretty handily.

>22 total faithless electors in 1876
>going to get 37 of them in 2016

Fuck off

Since 1876 FUCKKKK

You too soon.

She conceded the race it is OVER

Anyone here excited about a civil war in USA?
It would be fun to watch all that chaos

That won't be a problem, hell probably just give you 30 round GI mags anyway. Everyone here wants cool magpul mags or have a bunch beta c mags.

It's not going to happen. Quit spreading this retarded lib tier meme.

he's probably a mobile cuck

It didn't happen with Bush.

He just lost the popular vote.

A rogue electorate is when your state votes red, but you decide to vote blue anyway.

Fuck yes I am excited, been training my whole life for this

no way it can happen, not only would dozens of electors need to vote against their states, the congressmen and senators from those states would also need to not object to the vote when the votes are read to congress

I'm a mobile cuck, but you don't see me stroking out now do you?
But yeah i kinda figured.

>w-what's gonna ha--happen user?

I'm going to get stoned
why? what did u think was going to happen?
bwahaahaahahaaa XDDDDD

Or just shut off all services to the cities. The cities rely on the farmers for food d survival. It'd be rough but the rural areas could eventually adapt to non-reliance on the cities.

Sup Forums has fat fingers and dirty touchscreens lel

and where is the machinery used by farmers built?

Mexico or other manufacturing havens. Liberals are anti industry if you don't know, don't want them uneducated people off welfare in the cities you know. Can't lose even those voters