Let's make fun of the genre we created. Disney fans and women lap it up, Why?

Let's make fun of the genre we created. Disney fans and women lap it up, Why?

Also sequel coming soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SMpL_J2_gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What would a sequel even be about?

It's what they wanted Rapunzel to be. 2 kids from new york get sucked into a fairy tale and make fun of it. Spawned by the success of Shrek poking fun at fairy tales. Thank God for Glen Keane.

Goethel having lots of hot sex.

Wow maybe we aren't in the worst timeline after all.

Giselle is invited back to Andalasia where she, Robert, & Morgan must save the kingdom. Possibly pro-divorce.

>Possibly pro-divorce.
seriously, how does Disney still retain a family friendly image in the eyes of social conservatives? haven't they already disgraced themselves enough?

Why does Pizza Guy screams "voiced by Jack Black" to me?

Because the dudes a dead ringer for Black?

youtube.com/watch?v=5SMpL_J2_gc

hotter than Eugene

Oh Lordy what a train wreck we dodged

make it 3/4 2D animated, with more real people being deadpan and neurotic in the fantasy world and you got my attention.

Was the girl supposes to be reese witherspoon?

I an also imagine Jontron working but realistically it’s totally a Jack Black role.

Well fucker sure as hell is good at singing but just like Pew He burned alot of bridges with the mainstream media for not being able to swallow the bullshit going on

I think the AFA needs Disney more than Disney needs them. Without Disney, AFA would not have any media remotely tasteful or quality.

While that might be the case and I loved the final product I still wanna see the full first draft of this thing,it reeks of early 2000's disney madness and I can't look away.

I'm pretty sure he was the one they had lined up to do the voice.

>Sequel coming soon
In like two to three years, they just announced the script hasn't even been finished yet.

AFA?

If it’s quality was around chicken little level then that would’ve been interesting to see

girls at disney designed eugene, blame their shit taste.

American Family Association. It's vasically the organization that gets its panties all up in a bunch over gays being in the background & witchcraft in games.

They cannot expect Kirk Cameron to star in all their approved productions now...

i realize that was pretty early in the process but holy shit that was awful