Why are the guys friends with Bill? Whenever anything goes well for him he turns into a gigantic faggot to his friends

Why are the guys friends with Bill? Whenever anything goes well for him he turns into a gigantic faggot to his friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nkrzI9GwNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bill just hollowed out but Hank still cares for him because Bill helped Hank through Blighttown

Pity.

This. They were friends before Bill became a drag. They got to see every step of Bill going from star football player to what he is in the show. To them, Bill is just down on his luck.

To be fair tho, just because they put up with Bill doesnt make them good friends. Otherwise they'd fucking help more.

"The running back who forgets his offensive line is the man I wouldn't want to have over to dinner."

Despite everything they're friends.

>tfw they retconned bill's one shot at getting his life back on track
I like to believe Laoma came back after the series finale or something.

This but also
Bill was a great man back in the day before he became an emotional cripple, and sometimes that light still shines through all his shit.
Take for example the episode where Boomhauer is crushed by the rejection of that rich woman he wanted to marry, Bill gives him such a talking to about it that it fires him right back up and forces him out of his slump.
Also he canon makes the best barbecue in the whole neighborhood, better even than Hank, I know most of you boys ain't from Texas but that means something around here.

Man Bill getting fucked over in the BBQ episode sucked. Fuck Bill's faggot cousin

At least he passed it on to Bobby

They also need someone to pick on dor no reason and him being such a loser makes them feel better about themselves

DS3≥BB>DS2>DS1>DeS (all at least a 7/10)

Fight me.

Hank can't cook a burger for shit.

>tripfag from a shithole like texas
Fucking figures

He can, it's just he prefers to use propane for a burger and Charcoal/wood really is the way to go.
He at least is aware of how to do the actual cooking part
>what if someone wants their burger well done?
>We ask them politely, but firmly, to leave.

YOU CAIN'T SAY NOTHING ABOUT TEXAS

>barbecue
>Tex-Mex
>steak

Best food in the nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nkrzI9GwNk
Good fucking scene. Bill is a good man, he's just admittedly down on his luck a lot

This. Anons forget he literally took care of an entire halfway house through his one-story home.

Bill probably got better or learned to adapt. Or he did the unspeakable... He sold the family BBQ sauce recipe and made Hank and Bobby slightly upper middle class

Episodes where Bill becomes a total cocksucker are weighted towards the later seasons, where the writing became shittier as a whole and every character became dumber/meaner for the sake of conflict. Before that there are episodes like this one, or the one where Bill stays Santa all year and takes nice care of kids and that one young adult who takes advantage of him because Bill is too trusting. Bill, as written in the show's stride at least, is a really terrific person who doesn't take great care of himself because he's been kicked around a lot.

Specifically the episodes where he dated Reverend Stroop and where he kept Hank from attending Bobby's little league games were the ones that thoroughly assassinated his character, and those were both later-season episodes.

My man.
And one must remember the rules of barbecue and tex me
Don't buy Barbecue unless it's a Skinny old white guy or a big fat black guy cooking it, don't buy Tex-Mex unless the folks in the back barely speak english.

Gilbert was a dick, but he has one of the best lines in the series in the episode where Bill visits his family

>Gilbert! How long have you been sitting there?

>thirty five years

This. Also I think we can pretty safely say Dale doesn't even like bill after numerous insults and the beer can episode.

Bill was shown to need legit mental help ...he was getting it in the episode where they got commented and wanted to stay but hank forced him to leave..they really are not much better