Soros General: FIRST EDITION

Will this man' s army of illegal alien black hair dressers overthrow the will of the people of the United States of America?

LEAKED:
Reported Address:
136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536

Reported By Account Type Comptroller Ouf Code Year Reported By Other Owners
GUARDIAN LIFE INSURANCE CO REFUNDS/OTHER AMTS DUE UNDER POLICY TERM 50294665 2012 GUARDIAN LIFE INSURANCE CO
Records with similar name or address:
ALEXANDER G SOROS 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536
ALEXANDER SOROS 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536
GEORGE PSAROS 10 MARLO LN HAUPPAUGE NY 11788
GEORGE PSAROS 10 MARLON LANE HAUPPAUGE NY 11788
GEORGE PSAROS 10 MARLON LN HAUPPAUGE NY 11788
GEORGE PSORAS 21 ST APT 4J LONG ISLAND C NY 11105
GEORGE PSORAS 23 68 38TH ST ASTORIA NY 11105
GEORGE PSORAS 53 06-111 ST CORONA NY 11368
GEORGE SAROSY 159 BLEECKER ST BROOKLYN NY 11221
GEORGE SOROS 136 CANTITLE ST KATONAH NY 10136
GEORGE SOROS 178 CANTITOE STREET KATONAH NY 10536
GEORGE SOROS 888 7TH AVE STE 3300 NEW YORK NY 10106
GEORGE SOROS SOROS FUND MANAGEMENT COMPANY 888 SEVENT H AVENUE NEW YORK NY 10106
GEORGE SOROS SOROS FUND MGMNT CO 888 SEVENTH AVE NEW YORK NY 10106
GEORGE SYROS 9423 118TH ST # 2 JAMAICA NY 11419
LINDA VANKOOY 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536
SUSAN WEBBER 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536
HOUSEHOLD SERVICES LLC 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN12Z223&ved=0ahUKEwjNqoi8uqLQAhXLTbwKHc1yBIAQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNGHHoJvkGwjGQ2wuyH0TDNJMFQ9zQ

WARRANTS:
realitieswatch.com/russia-issues-international-arrest-warrant-for-rothschild-soros/

Moveon.org:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org

HILLARY CONNECTION
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/20/hillary-clinton-embraces-george-soros-radical-visi/

Please continue this General till 007 villain is taken to the gulag.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-trump-protests-revolution/
activistpost.com/2016/11/looks-like-george-soros-funding-trump-protests-just-like-funded-ferguson-riots.html
vid.me/EqkF
youtube.com/watch?v=14zszKEKz-I
rt.com/usa/366579-soros-orgs-driving-trump-protests/
cnn.com/2016/11/11/us/oregon-protest-riot/
youtube.com/watch?v=adE3SE6Sa-k
wakingtimes.com/2016/09/27/2013-rothschild-insider-warned-planned-false-flag-race-war/
thefreethoughtproject.com/wikileaks-email-soros-clintons-master/
boards.Sup
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972
i.sli.mg/64gA6D.png
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America#Funding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org#Financial_contributors
redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/
opensocietyfoundations.org/about/programs/us-programs/grantees/galen-baughman
ijr.com/2016/05/597652-spokesperson-for-sex-offenders-rights-arrested-after-police-found-out-who-hes-texting/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-26/george-soros-false-flag-factories
youtu.be/CkE2X6kWhvc
youtu.be/0LSB-UuRcGY
youtu.be/tfBHYxEojZk
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk
youtube.com/watch?v=IQd8mqFTFv4
thezog.info/list-summaries/
dailyoccupation.com/2016/09/25/putin-declared-george-soros-wanted-dead-alive/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
daisyluther.com/it-looks-like-george-soros-is-funding-the-trump-protests-just-like-he-funded-the-ferguson-riots/
youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE89125_a.html#efmATRAb9
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5clmrh/guys_i_spent_the_last_14_hours_locating_the_video/
vid.me/4wZ5
youtube.com/watch?v=UiBK-nd_WQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

activistpost.com/2016/11/looks-like-george-soros-funding-trump-protests-just-like-funded-ferguson-riots.html

there's a rumor that George Soros owns his own small private army,thats equal to a small European country

he's probably hiding his funding somehow in some weapon companies

Soros is old, we hope die soon.

Is Soros a based Machiavellian?

soros has to be our chief concern. a window of opportunity has opened. when soros goes, the SJW shit will run out of money.

Crashing this country with no survivors.

vid.me/EqkF

I like jews.

I always picture the Soros locations just like the Umbrella Corporation from Resident Evil.
Either Soros & his compounds or Monsanto

youtube.com/watch?v=14zszKEKz-I

bump.

Lou Dobbs from Fox News is on it. He needs our support.

delete this

>All these protests have commies in it
I swear to god, if I see more I will FREE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM

DELET NUW

Carlyle Group?

>THE SIZE OF A SMALL EUOPEAN COUNTRY

holy shit is this guy fucked

bumping with this:
rt.com/usa/366579-soros-orgs-driving-trump-protests/

Soros BTFO and this is the result. fucking filthy jew.

But Soros isn't alone. He most likely has handlers plus his son will continue the agenda. We have to find a way to kill Soros and his family and somehow liquidate his assets

How do we meme him into a household name and a threat to national security?

If I recall correctly, Hungary, where he's from, has already along with Russia banned Rothschild banks. Russia went one step further and has a warrant out for him, dead or alive.

We have to stop these NGOs that pretend to be social charities, but are actually state-level disruptors/actors.

He has all the shekels, so i don't think he has handlers, just like the rothchilds and bilderbergs as well...

I can only put faith in Putin, he had the balls to kick out Rothchild from Russia and is calling out Soros' shit - if Russia truly is revamping the KGB, then I would hope they are planning to eliminate these vermin

REMINDER: Soros sponsored """RACE WAR""" this is how they divide and play us all

Billionaire GIobaIist Soros Exposed as Hidden Hand Behind Trump Protests — Provoking US ‘Color Revolution’

~~~~~~~~~~

cnn.com/2016/11/11/us/oregon-protest-riot/

Anti-Trump protesters march for 3rd night; PortIand police call it a 'riot'

Anti-Trump protesters march for 3rd night; Portland poIice call it a 'RIOT'

~~~~~~~~~~

At 1:13:22
youtube.com/watch?v=adE3SE6Sa-k

In 2013 a Rothschild Insider Warned of an EIite Planned Race War in America:

wakingtimes.com/2016/09/27/2013-rothschild-insider-warned-planned-false-flag-race-war/

>In 2013 James Casbolt, aka Michael Prince, a self-proclaimed Rothschild family insider explained to Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot how the world political elite were planning to catalyze a race war in America as part of a conspiracy to advance the agenda of depopulation, to destroy the black race, to further destabilize the nation, and to create the conditions necessary for martial law in the U.S

JAMES CASBOLT aka Michael Prince and MAX SPIERS predicted this in 2013

SOROS' TRUE FORM, behind holographic shield

Well I remember Soros was investing heavily in gold several months ago, and investment articles were questioning that move at the time as it seemed foolish.
Well look at the gold price since election day.
He's really having a bad week.

CAN'T WE JUST DRONE THIS GUY?

Why hasn't this man been assassinated already?

In on historic bread

Cont.
He was probably speculating on gold going up with the impending Russian conflict guaranteed with a Hillary presidency.

Fuck off, cuck.

thefreethoughtproject.com/wikileaks-email-soros-clintons-master/

Wikileaks link

does he have an FAA no fly zone over his house? one you fools should drone him. see whats going on over there

>This

You can take the monkey out of the hood but you cant take the hood out of the monkey.

Putin needs to take this cunt out before inauguration

>How do we meme him into a household name and a threat to national security?
THIS!

Get THIS group together with CFG, learn from them. They helped to meme Hillary out of the election, no kidding. They where a big part of the Trump-movement. They showed that it can be done!

Meme them all into a household name, expose them. I'll guess Wikileaks would like to see that happening as well.

Supposedly there is a flyer going around about protests on inauguration day does anyone have it? I need it to get the word out.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/98044881#bottom

Archived, but still worthy as relevant information.

He bought gold, prices jumped a bit, then he sold a month or two later for some quick profit. When he sold, I'd imagine he got into something that would rise in the event of a gold decline.

RAISE NORMIE AWARENESS OF SOROS
George Soros (Hillary's primary financer) instructing Hillary on what policies to carry out as Secretary of State:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972
i.sli.mg/64gA6D.png
Top contributors for Hillary Clinton page:
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
Soros admits creating the European migrant crisis:
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
Soros tells Europe to take in 'at least a MILLION' refugees every year:
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
Soros finances 'Handbooks' to spur EU-bound immigration:
news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants
Soros urges giving Ukraine $50 billion of aid to foil Russia:
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
Hacked emails expose George Soros as Ukraine puppet-master:
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master
George Soros funds Ferguson Black Lives Matter protests:
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
Soros funds paid "protestors" to spur civil unrest:
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/
Soros funds MoveOn and Media Matters:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America#Funding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org#Financial_contributors
Soros funds Black Lives Matter:
redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/
Globalists Unite: Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros' Son as Donald Trump's Rise Terrifies World Elite:
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/

>slimy Soros takes advantage of confused & emotionally distraught "activists"
>encourages riots and lynchings of political opponents
>has destroyed countries using these techniques before
>to the gulags with George Soros & all collaborators.

repostan' from leddit no bully

>I was following the lead on open society foundation connection to riots. I was trying to find the same links as another user just by searching and tripped and fell into a rabbit hole. I went to the individual grantees page on open society foundation's website and randomly saw that a grant was given to Galen Baughman who

>"will work to end the indefinite detention of young people in Virginia who are branded by the state as irredeemably dangerous 'sexually violent predators.'"

>opensocietyfoundations.org/about/programs/us-programs/grantees/galen-baughman

>A little background on Galen Baughman shows that he spent 9 years in prison for "consensual sex" with a 14 yo when he was 19. After his release he is now an activist for sex offenders' rights. Well, earlier this year he was arrested again for inappropriately texting a 16 yo boy. Guess things don't change..

>ijr.com/2016/05/597652-spokesperson-for-sex-offenders-rights-arrested-after-police-found-out-who-hes-texting/

>Now, why would Soros be giving grants to registered sex offenders to be advocating for rights of sex offenders? I'm not an autist and I don't even know where to post this to get attention but this is my start..

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-26/george-soros-false-flag-factories

Thank you for correcting the record

youtu.be/CkE2X6kWhvc
>The DC leaks are still out there and did not get prioritized during the election.

youtu.be/0LSB-UuRcGY
>Hillary lies and diverts attention when asked about George Soros...

youtu.be/tfBHYxEojZk
>10 Things You Didn't Know About George Soros

@98150589
"Ok"

>@98150589
>@

He has five children, all working under his foundation, at least one of them has a PhD.

When he dies, they will just continue his legacy.

RICO
I
C
O

Confirmation enough?

Can someone tell me everything I need to know about Soros?

In detail preferably

Reddit.com/r/sorosforprison

WHOA! Is that really that soros guy everyone is talking about? He looks cool

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>this, its about time Soros is held accountable for his meddling

checked
my thoughts exactly
they grease the palms of so many hands its hard to find someone to kill them
we can only hope the people who've named him in public will have the balls to fucking neck him and his son along plus the others who'll try to take the empty throne
or we need a based user to snipe them, I fantasize about doing it

Posting to keep this on the first page.
#MakeHimFamous

Sup Forums secret

JIDF never left. You have been converted.

Post YFW you realize I'm right but your ego won't let you believe it.

Don't say you weren't warned.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk

youtube.com/watch?v=IQd8mqFTFv4

thezog.info/list-summaries/

GOOGLE KATHERINA KOBER

what

Spread it

Can't we just meme a fake organistation into existence then organise an interview with him?
Then one of you faggots will have to take one for the team and stab him in the face.

That won't be me of course, I came up with the idea after all.

Digg into my posts in this thread, It's more than enough to give you enough information.
Confirmed.
dailyoccupation.com/2016/09/25/putin-declared-george-soros-wanted-dead-alive/

Purple Revolution (Soros)
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

daisyluther.com/it-looks-like-george-soros-is-funding-the-trump-protests-just-like-he-funded-the-ferguson-riots/

SJWs get REKT

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

Yeah but we can take solace in the kids usually fuck it up when the dad dies.

Why does he have this guy on his chin ?

ITS TIME FOR THIS EVIL KIKE TO PAY.....WITH HIS LIFE

He's a wannabe Rothschild, who's willing to loot and burn as much of the world as is needed to get him the money and power needed to make his family like theirs.

Oh wow, he might be a jew, but if he actually succeeds in that and achieves something the Third Reich and Soviet Union both failed to do, he has earned my respect.

CHECKED

BASED AS FUCK PUTIN WILL ANNIHILATE THESE KIKES

how come the CIA lets this guy and these events happen?

How's it feel knowing you'll soon be a Russian? Hahaha

It's not real you idiot.

Isn't he just a Rothschild pawn? (AKA he executed their plans)

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE89125_a.html#efmATRAb9

It goes to the top. HRC would not be allowed to send out a cable like that without the knowledge of others at the top.

He started as that, back in 1969. I think he has become self sustainable and self controlled.

Army size of small European country

Vs

Average American gun owners

Lol we gon be just fine

Anyone want to help access the 60 minute interview?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5clmrh/guys_i_spent_the_last_14_hours_locating_the_video/

Post has been up for two hours, and the closest we have gotten is a video with shitty audio.

This is a movement.

Nevermind, here it is

vid.me/4wZ5

youtube.com/watch?v=UiBK-nd_WQE

Jones calls for military arrest of Soreass

reminder to thank bigly all heroes of the great meme war for their service

THANK YOU BASED INFOWARRIOR

Not even real jfc

is it just me or are Soros interviews extremely comfy to watch?

Who controls Soros?

Is he a Rothschild puppet?

WE NEED TO STOP GEORGE SOW ROWS AND THE MAYNSTREEM MEDIER

You could argue hes preparing for a return to the gold standard, and that these riots and protests are his way of pushing that along. Obviously a few protests can only do so much physically, but they are psychological tools meant to control how people vote on a few topics.

I honestly think the guy is realizing his mortality, and doing anything he can to piss off his enemies before he goes.

>inb4 soros buys 4chin

MAINSTREET METEOR

We need to get the addresses of all of the globalist elites and have them publicly posted everywhere.

And then issue a statement if the globalist elites allow a global collapse of the economy and chaos they will be the first ones held accountable. Their assets will be seized, they will be taken into custody, and brought to Justice by the people.

If we put the fear of God into every globalist elites we can protect the population against their evil agenda.

>
Can people just start making funny Soros memes? I'm sure that's really the fastest way to spread this shit.

Also i want memes making fun of him that would be nice

Yeah. Who can make this happen? Sup Forums?

Need to get the world's top bounty hunters to track him down and bring him to Justice, and get paid for doing it.

It is literally open season on George Soros now. You bring his head to Putin and you will live the rest of your life in wealth and celebrated by millions.

KGB could easily find and eliminate
Although
>tfw Putin booted Rothschild out of Russia instead of just killing him... god dammit

nice general