Texas Diocese investigating priest who placed fetus at altar

Texas Diocese investigating priest who placed fetus at altar

>Rev. Frank Pavone, in a still from a video in which he displayed an aborted fetus to encourage people to vote for Donald Trump.

The Roman Catholic Diocese of Amarillo says it’s investigating a priest who placed an aborted fetus on his altar and posted a video of it on two social media sites.

The Amarillo Globe-News reports that Amarillo Diocese Bishop Patrick J. Zurek says the Nov. 6 “action and presentation of Father (Frank) Pavone in this video is not consistent with the beliefs of the Catholic Church.”

In the video posted to Facebook, Pavone said Hillary Clinton and the Democratic platform would allow abortion to continue and that Donald Trump and the Republican platform want to protect unborn children. A shorter version was posted on Instagram.

In his Tuesday statement, Zurek said the diocese “deeply regrets the offense and outrage caused by the video for the faithful and the community at large.”

cbsnews.com/news/texas-diocese-investigating-father-frank-pavone-priest-who-placed-fetus-at-altar/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=31088065

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9x44D1xvUwA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Texas assblasting everyone

>not posting the video link

youtube.com/watch?v=9x44D1xvUwA

Is it now fair to say that the end is near?

Thanks user

>hold on let me get this fetus and stick it on the table
>"""""""""""christians"""""""""""

>omg how dare they show me a dead child, killing children is gross
>don't take away my "right" to abortion

Moloch sacrifice?

>having an abortion
A-Okay to liberal Atheist
>selling aborted babies to various groups, using them as fuel for hospitals
A-Okay to liberal Atheist
>Showing an aborted baby
YOU MONSTERS, HOW DARE YOU, I HOPE YOU BURN IN A HELL I DON'T BELIEVE EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE

just curious, how does one get an aborted fetus?

>muh dead nigger babies
God cuckservatives are so annoying.

God Bless that brave Priest doing the lord's hard work.

He did nothing wrong. The dioceae can go fuck itself

This Father has become a hero of mine.

So fucking brave to have done that right there.

The Cuckcese can fuck off, this Father is based he should become Ortthodox imo

>“action and presentation of Father (Frank) Pavone in this video is not consistent with the beliefs of the Catholic Church.”
Bullshit, the Catholic Church is anti-abortion, this is just a political move to try to save face.

A good Christian must do everything they can to oppose the genocide that is abortion, which takes thousands of lives every single day in the west. It is becoming increasingly clear to me that the Catholic Church is mostly neutered, they can not stand up for their principles any longer. There is no excuse for standing idly by while genocide occurs in every city in western society. The Church only 100 years ago would not have tolerated this blatant disregard for human life.

no dumbass the church is clearly against abortion. The Church is just condemning putting a fucking fetus on the altar. That's whichcraft tier

God bless this man, although some traitors in the Church are in opposition to this move it is clear God is on his side. You can not solve the abortion problem by hiding the truth from public eye, it must be exposed.

>just curious, how does one get an aborted fetus?

ebay

>no dumbass the church is clearly against abortion. The Church is just condemning putting a fucking fetus on the altar. That's whichcraft tier

At least he didn't string it up like a puppet.

>yfw Rome's people killed their children to spare them from a rough life
>yfw this is abortion today

Undeniable and inevitable decline

Another glorious sacrifice to MOLOCH under the guise of the vile and pathetic god of the Christcucks.

Anyone who has denied MOLOCH's call will be cast into the fire soon.

They are treated as biological waste, so he probably knows some person from a firm utilizing this type of material.

>he should become Ortthodox
>Despite a significant reduction in the abortion to birth ratio since the mid-1990s, the countries of the former Soviet Union maintain the highest rate of abortions in the world. In 2001, 1.31 million children were born in Russia, while 2.11 million abortions were performed.[32] In 2005, 1.6 million abortions were registered in Russia;[4] 20% of these involved girls under the age of 18.[33] Official statistics put the number at 989,000 in 2011,[4] though Russian pro-life activists say that number is much higher.[27]
don't be ridiculous, almost all Orthodox countries (excluding based Serbia) look like that