So fellow alt-right paramilitary warriors how have you been celebrating since Trump's victory?

So fellow alt-right paramilitary warriors how have you been celebrating since Trump's victory?

I personally have thrown rocks out of my car at 5 homosexuals and walked up to no less than 3 women and made bigoted remarks while wearing my MAGA hat. I'm so happy this election finally empowered me to be sexist and homophobic.

No. This is what MLK fought for.

>make bigoted remarks
>not grabbing their hotpocket

hahahahahahahahaha

you wish lol

>Inner nigger
>Escalante

Nothing new in latinos hating negros.

>tfw they said I was crazy to keep a bag of rocks in my car to commit hate crimes with

Who's laughing now?

>PTSD installation complete

Good role-playing kid.

*mindfucked*

You guys told me that women couldn't be funny, explain your shelves.

Thanks my DM gives out fate points if we try at RPing

Two can play this game

It's on then

I gotta stop coming here during lunch.

right on brother. I've been stomping niggers into the dirt daily since trump won.

I've finished building a compact gas chamber on my home. It's not big but it's up for the job. :^)

I am glad CTRs found jobs again how is it going? No hard feelings right?

I carried a Trump flag during the Verteran's Day parade in my town.

it's ctr to hate fags and feminists now? what kind of retarded liberal are you?

Why would a pure nationalist girl do this

You mad, white bois???

>Pure nationalist girl

Here's a (you)

These are my niggas from that ORIGINAL WEST SIDE HARLEM nothing but respect from EVIL SIDE SANTANA BLOCC

Fuck

>tfw they are genuinely swedish girls
lmfao

im dying

That looks suspiciously similar to Le Pen

>Butthurt nigger is butthurt

What are you doing here?

>white women

I like seeing white women fuck niggers because they end up getting their shit kicked in, single-mom with a niglet kid. Watching white women destroy themselves is one of the most entertaining things you could ever see. I love how niggers thinks it makes people like me mad, when actually it makes me happy to see our slaves still doing our work for us.

kek

>Blue eyes

>Pierced ears

You know it's not, but here's a (you)

Just got back from the mall. Went inside with my MAGA hat, no shirt, and tight leather pants. I walked by a few 12 year old girls and grabbed them by the pussy (like my hero Trump) they started crying and bleeding so i told them I won't be paying for any abortions they might need. Then I saw an interracial couple and hurled slurs and mean words at them. They ran out in tears. Next, I went to the bathroom and cut a hole in the stall. I stuck my dick through it to entice homosexuals to mate with me. After I had finished, I called them faggots and homos, and told them now that Trump is president they'll be deported to Homofagistan to live out the rest of their miserable lives.

Lastly I went to Starbucks and got a mocha frap, because I was thirsty and they taste good. I got out to the parking lot and fired my legal assault weapon in the air, mocking those brave feminists who got PTSD from my rampage.

Weak game, poor showing

"how dis mak u feel white boi"

thats lena dunham btw

Bix nooding for the last time before a cop shoots him.

they love knocking up a girl both vaginally and facially

Cuck

That guy is a famous and those girls are 4/10 by Swedish standards.

Life went on, you fucking pussy.

Her boyfriend is a (mixed) nigger. Nothing surprising about a race mixer being a total whore.

This is the sort of fake thread created by 'journalists' from Vox or the daily beast that are meant to feed their stupid narrative. Nobody believes your stupid stories, OP.

>green and purple
thanks doc

Ctr is now attempting to divide the country and instigate violence among Americans

Ctr is Soros now, not dnc

Is that a transgendered?

My boy New Jacc from that SOUTH SIDE PHILLY CRIP

You ever notice how most race-mixing women happen to have

>blonde hair
>blue eyes

>snowniggers btfo

Fucking will smith on the upper right

That's asap rocky though, he's that pretty motherfucker

But they're both fat

>tfw that waterfall of fat gets gets laid more than you

Niggers are what offset our obesity rate, there's only so many skinny ones.

whats will smith doing there?

Fucking keked here's my 50 pesos for the wall.

This is shill thread

I have formed a RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD with some aryan friends.

DELET THIS!!!1

You niggers ruin the southern states with your boy raping cholos and your wanna be rap culture. Fucking fags.

haha this thread just reminded me about everything I hate about the States.

I love how American "whites" think they are somehow better than the apes that run wild over there.

Fucking mutts the lot of you.

t. dansken

True

SHITTY BAIT, OP

Do white girls like this actually like these nogs, or are they doing it out of attention or something

I have literally killed 500 gay people already.