What was it about Gargoyles that made it so special that people still want more of it almost 30 years later...

What was it about Gargoyles that made it so special that people still want more of it almost 30 years later? What did it have that other cartoons lacked?

>people still want more of it almost 30 years later
Just you, user. Just you.

Stop spamming this shit.

A unique original property with great ambitions to be more than a Saturday morning cartoon show, lots of culture, an overarching story and a magnificent bastard in the form of David Xanatos.

It's because you're gay. Why do you make this thread every week?

premise, originality, likeable characters
action, epic fanatasy, drama,

>good story
>twist on shakespearien tales
>god their voice acting
>developed love plot
>story arcs
>mythos from around the world

oh yeah and also thisalso I think Lex, broadway and Brooklyn are a fantastic trio

this is how you make a successfull gargoyles thread,

It was the Husbando and Waifu bait. Good, attractive characters are a great base to any story.

>implying it's only 1 person spamming gargoyles threads

I watched it when I was a kid and never cared enough to follow it weekly, years laters I found out people consider it a masterwork, maybe I should've stuck watching it.

Xanatos was cool to.

You should give it a re-watch when you get the chance. It's surprisingly adult, but with just enough childish stuff in it to open your suspense of disbelief. Not to mention the overarching plot is fantastic. It's a solid 8.5/10, and definitely a Sup Forums must watch.

Having Keith fucking David in your show helps.

>Husbando and Waifu bait. Good, attractive characters

>characters that are designed for the audience to fall in love with can't also be good characters

it knew kids could remember things. The whole villain of the week thing is way too dumbed down. You can't expect to treat a child like an idiot and keep them coming back

It's not that popular. It's just the same three people who can't let it go who keep making threads

>"user... Get off that computer and come "help" your clan leader."

How do you respond?

shirtless bara monsters

SPBP

D-Dont post things like that user

>can't make a successful W.I.T.C.H. thread like this because everyone hates the cartoon for not precisely corresponding to the comics
You don't know suffering, Gargoylesfag.

underage boners and decent writing

mostly the boners though, for me

Why come they made Lexington the gay one not the big fruity fat idiot named "Broadway"
While I'm on that topic this is possibly one of the gayest designs I've ever seen in a cartoon. Not saying he isn't cool but look at this guy.

Disney knew what the fuck was good when they made the British gargoyles