/swco/ - Star Wars Comics and Cartoons

IG-88's Sweet Ride Edition

>Upcoming Releases:

swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars #42 (Wed 17)
Star Wars Adventures #6 (Wed 17)
Forces of Destiny: Rose & Paige (Wed 17)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxto

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14861438
youtube.com/watch?v=SWUrl7FpkAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is she, /swco/?

a THOT!

Alright /swco/ let's settle what kind of general we really are right here and right now!
strawpoll.me/14861438

>The Star Wars Saga is officially concluding Holiday 2019

How should it end, /swco/? Bonus points for satisfyingly wrapping up both the current trilogy, and the 9 film saga as a whole.

This isn't going to get accurate numbers until Sup Forumsourist season is over

Post Aphra

NO!

If you vote yes, you are not a true Star Wars fan

If you vote no, you are not a true Star Wars fan

you can have Rose

>satisfyingly wrapping up the current trilogy

It's always time for Aphra.

>master race

>Officially concluding

Of course it will

I hope you're ready for Episode X in 2025

Rey and Kylo create a new, thriving, long lasting order of force users neither light or dark called the Bendu Order.

Their child is one of their first students.

Very optimistic ending with the saga finally having TRUE balance in the force.

If you vote at all, you are not a true Star Wars fan.

>Saga
>concluding
Take this (You) and go, Episode X is happening

>order 66
This. Star Wars fans are the most level headed and mature fanbase. The only people more mature than Star Wars fans are Supernatural fans

I mean, I'm sure it will too, but they are saying pretty confidently this is the last one and will tie all 3 Trilogies together. So isn't it better to just play along with the hypothetical than be a conical cocksucker who always needs to find something to complain about?

>long lasting order of force users neither light or dark called the Bendu Order.
>Very optimistic ending with the saga finally having TRUE balance in the force.
Yo what's the light side of the force? Is that telekinesis cause it seems everyone can do that.

>I will not be the last Jedi!
>turns out he's the last Jedi after all

Rey, Rey is the Last Jedi

But according to your idea she doesn't become a Jedi at all

>but they are saying pretty confidently this is the last one and will tie all 3 Trilogies together.
When has anyone said that

>19 votes
>15 posters
End it

You know something like 80% of board traffic across Sup Forums is lurkers right?

>everyone who enters the thread posts
Nah

Wrong, this is The Last Jedi

user they said that because of marketing. They've completely wasted any plot development through two entire movies, the only things that have come from it are Han and Luke are now dead. Aside from that, nothing has changed from the end of the OT.

9 is going to be a desperate attempt to force some cohesion into the story, but will inevitably end up unsatisfying and boring. I bet you money Rey will start another Jedi order, and when 10 comes out her Jedi order will have failed.

Yes she does, and then she ditches it. Star wars titles havent ever needed to make sense

>When has anyone said that
They confirmed it was the "last one" around Thanksgiving 2016. I'll find the source in all 3 wrapping up hold on

POST YOUTUBE CRINGE GO
youtube.com/watch?v=SWUrl7FpkAo

I was referring to the
>will tie all 3 Trilogies together.
part

Then the next sequel trilogy undies all this by having the it kid fall to the Dark side, Ben to relapse and wind up a bigger loser than ever, and Rey to wind up in a new junk planet where we see the natural source of that meal she ate in TFA. Meanwhile, it is reiterated that grey isn't balance and /swco achieved balance once the last grey poster has departed.

You first

Fuck off, I haven't posted yet.

>Yes she does, and then she ditches it. Star wars titles havent ever needed to make sense
But it's not just a title, it's actual dialogue. Did you even watch the movie?

>female anakin

Whatever we end up getting is going to be ass. And it's still going to be better than your idea.

>implying that wasn't cringey as fuck

>all three trilogies
>implying that JJ will allow a single reference to the Prequels
The absolute most I can imagine is having Hayden Christensen reprise his role, and even that seems extraordinarily unlikely

Can we come up with a better name for naturally aligned force users than "Gray Jedi"?

THE BENDUS

>"but JJ, are you going to include any prequel references in Episode 9?"
>"Well The Last Jedi already had 'Darth Sidious' so I think that's good enough. No need to do anything else."

neutrally***

>naturally aligned
What does it mean to be neutrally aligned when the 'light side' don't get any special powers or perks from not being evil?

Force neutral
Jeth
Sidi

user, I'm proud you're making this, but at the same time I'm pissed off because I was literally about to do this idea called "/swco/ A Star Wars Story".

Still, keep up the good work.

>naturally aligned force users
How the fuck do you manage that
>i only stomp on puppies during the weekends

In The Middle

Forgot to link post.

Since when is grey natural? The Bendu wasn't grey, he simply was.

>BENDUS
>BENDIS

You fuckers better be glad he never had the chance to write SW stuff.

>my [update] and [top] buttons are gone
is anyone else having this issue with 4chanx?

Thinking about it, is it possible that Palpatine was also a force projection?

>HEY EVERYONE! OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS FOR SOLO: A STAR WARS MOVIE!

Nope

Can a force projection create force projections? Can space ghost yoda create force projections?

If he was, Vader probably wouldn't have been able to pick him up and throw him to his death

Technically we didn't know he'd MEET Lando and Chewie in the film before nor that the criminal underworld would be involved. Now we OFFICIALLY know that.

>that laugh

Anybody who defends this puppet does not get to talk shit about the Rebels CGI Yoda model. If you think both are crap, that's fine, but you cannot in good conscience say this is okay in comparison to anything else.

Force user

Rebels Yoda is garbage though and TLJ puppet is an exact replica of ESB Yoda kid. But you are too young to remember that.

Rebels Yoda is a fucking atrocity, and the intern that made it deserves to have their head caved in.
Puppet Yoda has uncanny valley eyes.

It turns out it is my ublock. Do you have ublock?

Gay Jedi

the puppet is better then the Rebels CGI

>store shelves are filled with Star Wars toys/merchandise from last year and the year before
>no story direction between movies and TLJ poorly received worldwide
>lore-breaking and politically charged

Why is the Star Wars franchise tanking so hard these past few years? Is it finally ending? Can Disney save it before it crashes? I'm probably overreacting, but I feel like the franchise was much better when a bunch of nerds and geeks cared about it.

Maybe the dark side Force Projections can have mass?

>when projection Luke goes to hug Leia

I thought it looked like shit in that particular shot, but serviceable in the others.

dubs of truth

>exact replica
that's impossible considering the original model had rotted away to nothing by 1995

there is no name unless you invent a cult as well. the jedi and sith arent jedi and sith because they preach just one aspect of the force. you can be a dark force user and not be a sith. you can be a light side user and not be a jedi. being a balanced force user would be just that unless there was some dumb cult preaching a balance in the force as well as other shit like how the sith can only be two or how the jedi cant get married

>trailer is finally released
>opens with a shot of space
>Millennium Falcon flies by
>SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY
>May 25 Only In Theaters
>that's literally it

What the fuck. Why does he look so different? Isn't it supposed to be the same studio making Rebels and Clone Wars?

We already have a term. They're called force sensitive. Just like how a guy who naturally happens to be a good strong fighter but hasn't trained in a specific martial arts style is simply 'fit'.

Cast from the same mold, apparently. These puppet people will always save their molds in some massive archive, even long after the original puppet dies.

Wait it is? I thought it was a different one, it's not on their wikipedia page

I blame most of the failing toy sales on them not designing any cool new shit for people to buy

Did Ahsoka die a virgin?

If you can defend the stylization of Yoda in TCW, you can defend it in Rebels.

Not on my watch, user.

Anyone who shits on that puppet does not get to praise the OT puppet because it's literally a 1:1 recreation of the original puppet.

>Puppet somehow looks worse than the one from ESB
How is this possible?

It's not the stylization that bothers me, it's that he looks so different between the two.

But someone beat you to it, Rex
also the real reason Vader killed him

Remember children, grey is not the same as balanced.

OH NONONO EVEN MARK IS LAUGHING AT THEM

TCW Yoda is adorable tho
>big eyes
>smol
Rebels Yoda on the other hand looks creepy as shit

Now you are moving the goalposts faggot. And guess what TCW Yoda still looks much better than Rebels Yoda.

B-but two Jedi and two Sith!

>grey is literally the equanimity between black and white
What's it mean then?

Head is compressed, face is concave, nose is small, eyes are far apart, ears are different. It's not remotely 1:1, the briefest of glances at the actual props make this evident.

While since everything else is different from the 80s ranging from how movies are made including the current heavy use of CGI. It naturally looks out of place.

Fuck him. If he's rather laugh off any criticism of his shitty movie than address it, he only proves what a complete sellout he became. The Hamill that was willing to criticize TLJ is dead. Only the Hamill bought and sold by the Mouse exists now.

Has Sam Jacksom seen TCW animated series? Whqt did he think of it?

Kek

It's like that kid who starts laughing while he's bullied.