Anyone else going to miss the Obamas? It's been an interesting eight years

Anyone else going to miss the Obamas? It's been an interesting eight years.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Marion_M_Le_Pen/status/797489987583438852
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They'll be back in 4 years.

OBAMA CONFIRMED MANLET

shut the fuck up nigger

>miss the Obamas
lol no you faggot, we're about to get back to the good timeline

Who?

would fugg the one on the left

the one on the right got fucked, she looks like michelle

no

kys

Yes.

Who gives the best head? I say the middle one.

Damn, both girls are fine

I'll miss their fine black behinds.

Honestly, no. Obama's presidency has been a disaster for America and the world. The guy did nothing where it mattered the most.

>interesting 8 years
>interesting
>8
>years

Fun Fact:

Trump is the First President to have sons since George H.W. Bush left office in 1992

oh shit, trump better prepare

How can white """"""""""women"""""""""" even compete?

clinton probably had a couple

They have terrific natural hair. It looks like they barely have to put any effort into their hair.

Danney Williams.

>interesting eight years.
>Interesting

Anything but

>It's been an interesting eight years.

No, it hasn't.

Nope

Garbage subversive,anti-constitution muslim importers can fuck off.

He was fine till he went super race baity to rile people up for the election.

>anyone else miss having their country eroded by a globalist footstool?

He was the best president in US history. Anybody with a brain will miss him, especially since the president elect is a racist buffoon who could potentially rewind the progress of america by 50 years.

He was okay overall. The republican congress kept him from fucking up the country too much.

His daughters are fucking ugly, though. Ugh.

They'd have to make sure the tranny is relevant for 4 more years and she's barely relevant now.

ctr,,,thread

In my country the liberal progressive politicians, bloggers and progressive citizens and (unfortunately) some normal people that consume liberal propaganda unchecked are literally crying that the Obamas are leaving the White House

Some are already hoping that in the next collection Michelle will run for president

And the real kicker is that in our country nothing good happened during the Obama administration (economy in ruins, massive unemployment, geopolitical unrest in our territory, immigration, etc)

>potentially rewind the progress of america by 50 years.
Back to when America was extremely prosperous, wealthy, and in command of the world?

'no'

It's habbening! Marion Le Pen was invited for the Trump team, someone begin a thread about his ASAP!: twitter.com/Marion_M_Le_Pen/status/797489987583438852

Only through the oppression of POC.

>miss the Obamas

same

Obama seems like a decent guy desu. I would love to buy him a beer. I will not miss him or his administration having any power over my country though.

t. American

Are you about to explain to me how black people couldn't get jobs because of white racism and that black people did all the work?

And Canada was prosperous too, and had the 4th largest non-nuclear military in the world.

The guy who bankrupted our government for a generation and gutted the military down to the Luxembourg-level joke it is now? Pierre Trudeau.

c-can I move to your country

Nah Ive been going to target practice

GET THIS NIGGER INTO THE GAS CHAMBER

Yes, see, blacks built this country, despite being prevented from getting jobs by white racism

Pretty impressive when you think about it

Not really, but i kinda have sympathy for the guy, watching some videos of his campaign it looks like he really wanted to do something good but ended up brainwashed by something, i don't know what really.

What's the one of the left called? I want to fuck Obama's qt nigress daughter.

Obama: Oh boy I got elected! Now I can do some real good for millions of people!

Soros: Lol no

I never said Blacks weren't allowed jobs, but just because they were allowed jobs doesn't mean they weren't oppressed. They were segregated, paid less, and there was a glass ceiling. They were second class citizens through and through.