TRUMP GOING TO ATTACK NET NEUTRALITY

TRUMP GOING TO ATTACK NET NEUTRALITY

WE FUCKED UP

>Government should tell ISP's how to provide services to their customers

CTR please just go away.

This.

Go fuck yourself commie.

government creates so many regulations that it is nearly impossible to compete with established ISPs, hence the need for net neutrality

>tfw Google Fiber
Couldn't care less

>the government creates so many regulations that it is nearly impossible to compete with established ISPs
>so rather than getting rid of the legislation that cripples people, we should add more regulation
Hello? Human?

Lmao "could"

You could replace Trump's name with Clinton and it would still make sense

>Sorry this post could not go through because of throttling.

Oh now they're worried about free speech

I can never understand why you guys think NN is a good thing. It's literally just more government control over your life, but in a nice package with a nice name. NN is not a good thing.

Didn't Obama already sign away control of the internet?

So when the telecoms wrote the current laws that gave them the monopoly, you thought 'hmm, maybe we should have the telecoms write MORE laws and pass them'

The only regulations that hurt are the ones for actually laying cables. Net neutrality seems herp de derp and the only reason a company would violate it is if they have a monopoly and want to fuck everyone.

So you want a tiered internet?

You are retarded and had know idea what obama did

>all those posters thinking NN is bad
I don't think you understand the concept of a common carrier and public utility.

It's been around for hundreds of years.

>how
>could

>being this much of a cuck
Do you even know what net neutrality means, you fuckface?

If my ISP throttled me I'd drop them.
If they throttled other people, those people would likely drop them.
You can't fuck people over forever and expect to make money in a market.

If they want to fuck their customers over and lose business, they ought to be able to do that. That's a much better state of affairs than government bureaucratic leeches stealing my money to pay for their "oversight" - I can drop a bad ISP, but I can't drop a bad statist leech.

>suddenly Sup Forums experiences a 9001ms response time, everytime you're trying to visit it

gee_I_wonder_who_is_behind_this_post.jpg

I bet you think Comcast is a respectable company too.

Then tell him, or do you not know either?

>Paying a monthly fee for complete access to the internet is bad
>Breaking up internet access into different packages that you have to pay for separately is good
You people are fucking retarded.

wouldnt getting rid of net neutrality harm the meme flow? someone should tell trump

>this just in, dumb american doesn't understand how the internet works
The wires in the ground still belong to comcast and such, you moron.

I don't think you understand how monopolies work. Most local governments have laws impeading small local ISPs from growing.

>If my ISP throttled me I'd drop them.
Tell that to people with one ISP available.
>If they throttled other people, those people would likely drop them.
Tell that to people with one ISP available.
>You can't fuck people over forever and expect to make money in a market.
Yes you can, it's called Comcast.

>he never took any econ classes beyond intro micro and macro

Who would you replace your bad isp with in most parts of the country? Satellite? Shitty DSL? There's usually only one decent speed cable choice

Im on a phone so I'll be brief but all he gave away was the domain name database.

Enjoy posting on Sup Forums before you need your Unlimited(tm) package to access non-top 10 sites.

*Unlimited package is branding only and not subject to unlimited internet access.

>government is able to be manipulated by huge telecom monopolies that agree not to compete with one another
ftfy dumbshit

>Sup Forums becomes unusuable
>not a dream come true

Night of the long knives.

You ready to get purged, Sup Forums?

> a company
> comcast

TELL ME ABOUT THE CYBER

Also I'm lucky to live in the area where I have at least 3 cable choices. That's most than most people have. That's why my prices are low and I'm paying $50 for 250Mbps.

Now imagine paying double that for shitty 10Mbps service. That's what a lot of people have to deal with.

That was dumb. You are dumb.

>" - I can drop a bad ISP, but I can't drop a bad statist leech.
Not when only one isp has cables going into your house

barron will wise him up on it, don't worry

>implying NetFlix and YouTube wasn't the blight that dragged in all the normalfucks
Good. I hope we go back to 56K. Low bandwidth is comfy as fuck.

so worth it. I will happily give up my freedoms to piss off liberals.

>net neutrality

>good

Appears to only be speculative.

I hate Commiecast.

No one is this stupid. Not even Ahmed.

I know exactly how monopolies work. But the only reason these ISPs control their areas is because *government* keeps competition out.
The problem is *GOVERNMENT* at it's root numbskull.

Good argument senpai.

I can get three ISPs in my area, and I live in the country. If you can't, you can likely blame the government and its contract issuing for that.

greater than great Titanic States of Murrika
the ship is sailing, all on board

It IS good.

>I know exactly how monopolies work. But the only reason these ISPs control their areas is because *government* keeps competition out.
>The problem is *GOVERNMENT* at it's root numbskull.
Yes, the point of this is that Trump *could* staff FCC with people who are paid off by Comcast and such to further the monopoly.

cuck attitude

You have 3 cable choices, in the country? I call bullshit

>Trump is against TAFTA
>TAFTA meant net neutrality was at stake

I hope he won't end it. But considering I'm in Europe, I'm glad TAFTA will be killed

Yeah, and that's entirely government's fault.

Brilliance incarnate. Please give us more of your astounding wisdom and insight into government relations senpai.

And who prevents you from getting anyone else?

>'Surely this will turn Trump's supporters against him' says increasingly nervous liberals for the millionth time in 3 days

I hope he won't end net neutrality in the US*

Everyone that doesnt see that net neutrality is good. Especially for Sup Forums, is a retard.

Yeah. That's *exactly* what I'm saying.
What are you even arguing?

Define neutral.

>"Trump want's to get rid of net nuetrality!!"
>"Republicans could..."

Get bent with your non-informed misdirecting.

You should all be ashamed.

>your "opinion"
>not shit.

Gotta be bait or a troll .

Mediacom, AT&T, Comcast.

>the answer to regulations is more regulations

>so worth it. I will happily give up my freedoms to piss off liberals.

you know the sad thing is, i understand your sentiment. I don't want trump as president, i didn't vote for him, and i'm worried what he will do to the country. But when he won, all i could think was, "take that you fucking whiny crybaby racist fucks". We have a bunch of racist, authoritarian assholes running around calling everyone else racists, and authoritarians, then running to safe spaces when anyone calls them out on their bullshit.

Can you imagine if the fucking KKK constantly tried to claim the moral high ground and called everyone who didn't want to lynch niggers racists? Well that's what we have now. I have been left all my life, but the level of irony, hypocrisy, and just how insufferable these far left cunts have become i'm damn near willing to watch the world burn just so i can enjoy watching them crying about it. Fuck.

We reach the click bait generation.

well fortunately, unlike Hillary, the media and the normies will actually hold Trump accountable and seek to destroy him for this stuff.

If Hillary was trying to do this, 80+% of people would be trying to find ways to spin it as a good and progressive thing. The best thing about Trump pres is he's not going to get away with anything.

I think you got it wrong.
The Unlimited(tm) package is for retards like you to post your insipid drivel on facebook.

No, at this point it's become pretty clear you will continue to suck his dick no matter what he does.

Wait, I thought you Sup Forums tards hated progressivism/trustbusting. Now I'm confused.

That's funny; the way I read it, it says "Republicans can make the rules go away," not "Trump will make the rules go away."

Bootlickers gonna lick.

Yeah, we will. Does that make you mad? You going to cry some more? Will your tears rewrite the election?

Ehh... You want an omelet, you gotta break a few eggs. Small price to pay for all the other good that's going to happen.

For those who think NN is a bad thing, why? I hate laws and government regulation above everything, but it seems to me NN is just legislating that the internet be unrestricted by content throttling. Yes, NN is against corporations doing what they want with content deals, etc., but why is that bad? For those opposed to NN, I'm honestly asking.

intro to micro and macro doesn't apply to services that require enormous amounts of money to start

you can't just literally buy a satellite and start your own ISP company, more than over, you just buy a sub ISP to an already existing ISP company who has a satellite who puts their rules to just have a new ISP company

>could
>may
>might

Key words.

>all those memories

you just brought a tear to my eye, bro.

nah he is not going to do shit. Leftists want to attack him for this because neutrality some like a buzzword their leftist retards can rally behind and brainwash impressionable minds. Nice try.

fpbp

[You must purchase a Comcast Gold™ subscription to view this post. Please complete the CAPTCHA below to set up your payment options]

[You must purchase a Google Platinum Plan to complete this CAPTCHA]

Net neutrality is an Orwellian contradiction anyway. It needs to die. It is the opposite of neutral.

Enjoy waiting in line to die of cancer you boot licking faggot snownigger.

Bernie should have won.
Seems like Trumps anti establishment talk was just talk.
Him adding established neocons and lobbyists to his cabinet is not a good sign.

Ugh... god you shitposters are retarded.

How republicans """""can"""""" make the rules go away

"""""could""""" get rid of title II

Seriously, are you guys done yet? Conjecture of meaningless bullshit lost you the election, fuck, give it up already.

Newfags don't understand we're literally imprisoned here.

>tfw loading Sup Forums at 28.8kbps speed

>bootlicker licking boots looks up for a moment
>his eyes grow wide and his slavering tongue droops down for only a moment, saliva and dirt dripping down his chin
>with the glazed over look of a soulless husk, he whispers in a hollow voice, "You mad?", before turning back to his precious boot and continuing his everlasting duty

yep
He hasn't done a fucking thing yet, he can't do fucking much besides fill his cbinet and plan his transitory orders until after Jan. 20th, fucking shill.

Idiot whiny liberals are letting a rich foreigner make them all look like violent rioting hate-baters, and Trump hasn't done or claimed to want to do ONE SINGLE FUCKING THING they have been scaremongered into believeing with the vile propoganda being pumped into their illogical, tiny minds.

Clearly Soreass himself has started funding CTR now, cuz here they are to "troll" us some more!! HAH!

Suck more of Soreass' tiny jew-dick, shill, maybe there's a retirement package in there for you, huh?

Cost of entry is a micro economic principle.

I'm convinced that those who shill for net neutrality are technologically illiterate. There really is no other explanation; if you have even the slightest knowledge of networking and the history of the internet you'd know why a free market internet is necessary for the growth and survival of the web.

Watch out guys, the tripfags mad. Maybe he'll use all the status and fame he's acquired through his trip to change the election results!

How will I ever recover?

How do you take "TRUMP GOING TO ATTACK NET NEUTRALITY" from a clickbait article hoping for some angry Democrat ad money? If an article uses how or could, it's a good chance it's going to be complete BS.

But seriously

>duo of literally anti-science, anti-climate change, anti-consumer right wing old men who don't know how the Internet works
What did you expect? All the ISPs need to do to get away with it is mention how they're saving jobs.

This.

Before you faggots defend retarded ideas, how about you wait until Trump actually says he wants to do it.

You could try crying some more

No that won't be enough. Keep posting images - I'm sure that will help.

A really PR coup, and could really happen seeing as how Trump has expressed his respect for Bernie, would be is if Trump offers Sanders a decent cabinet or White House staff position, and Sanders thrives in it and helps MAGA.

Boom. Mic drop.

This Slavnigger gets it

This isn't about Trump - nobody gives a shit about the person. We're talking about a hypothetical policy - whether or not it actually gets implemented is irrelevant for the purposes of talking about whether it *should* or not.

Hey man the KKK are upstanding people they're not hypocrites

Quick reminder that now, when politicians are more or less convinced that memes can change elections, you want the government OUT of the fucking internet more than ever.
If they start regulating it, it's over.

Man, the Comcast astro turning is strong. How much do they pay you cucks?

I would like to see this very much.
But unfortunately it's not going to happen, seeing as Bernie probably wants to distance himself from Trump as much as possible.

Ron Paul is more likely, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Modernly, it has been shown in every instance that pay-walled sites die out, and open access creates sites with steady donor investment, regardless of ease of access.