What needs to happen?

So what needs to happen to visibly bring in Jon to the animated universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

viewcomic.com/superman-v4-10-2016/
viewcomic.com/super-sons-001-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, unless they bring in True Brainiac somehow (which would be EXTREMELY difficult to do, especially in regards to animating and designing such a thing properly), I don't really see it being all that possible. Not unless they fudge with Jon's origin story just enough to make it work from an animated perspective, or they utilize time shenanigans in some manner.

Love story between him and older lady.

same jonfag desperately trying for another thread

OP here 1st time posting on Sup Forums, actually I never really got into the Superman story until rebirth so my knowledge on how OG superman died and how they managed to drag the other Lois lane and superman to this universe is sparse. I just need some holes filled.
In all honesty, I just want to see some Super Sons shenanigans.

No idea what this means.

Jon want to be like his oldder cousin/bro Conner and starts to think that he's dad isn't so cool anymore. The "new" Superboy(Conner) is the cool guy for him now. So Clark and Lois try to prove that they can be "coooooool" and act in the cringiest way possible while Conner use Jon to get some chicks.

maybe young justice could use him

>Wanting Jon to end up in the group that's filled to the brim with teenage drama, unnecessary backstabs and contrived plots between members, hilariously arrogant "team leaders, and other bullshit
No thanks.

He is too young for that group anyway. Also, he is still in that pure superman boy scout phase.

I was thinking more of a secondary role, just a couple of scenes with clark and conner kinda like this user said Also he would probably be younger, because would be born in between the the time jump of of season 2 and 3

Sharing an underwater treehouse and a dorm with Damian will fix that.

All of this implies that the poor kid wouldn't be made to suffer constantly throughout the series simply because he's the youngest as well as being the (genuine) Son Of Superman, thus making him a weak link. Wouldn't be surprised if he would end up getting brutally maimed in the YJverse because nobody bothers to notice the idsappearance of the son of Fucking Superman, being too busy creating convoluted keikaku's or betraying their own fucking team members.

>Jon steadily becomes more cynical and pessimistic as time goes on in order of deal with Damian's bullshit
I can see it.

honestly i just want to see him get animated, so is this or one of those teen titans direct to video movies

He's cute and I think I would like to read his comics. Is there a reading guide for this Jon character?

Considering that Damian already has a set place in the movie universe would they just segway that to the new seasons of YJ? Or are movies staying separate?
If you want to keep him pure until corrupted you need Damian.

Jon has his whole story thing it's pretty new you would need to jump on all the way from convergence superman 2. It's all introductions and "but Dad.... super powers", all the cute stuff happens when he meets Damian. Most people like their chemistry (not in a gay way).
>here comes the birdy, open up
1st time bat son and super son meet
viewcomic.com/superman-v4-10-2016/
Their own spin-off
viewcomic.com/super-sons-001-2017/

He can e a good influence.

/ss/

New issue tomorrow right?

No. /gs/

What do you think of his figure?

>That chubby face.

Would push-ups even do anything for Superman or supone-handed erboy fitnesswise?

Thanks!

They fixed his dead eyes.

Well Clark and Lois need to get busy first.

The only YJ he should be in is a PAD inspired YJ where crazy shenanigans and fun adventures happen.

He should be joined by Irey West (just make her Wally's future daughter since it's obvious he's not getting with Linda anytime soon) and another non-teen kid hero.

No, he's not invulnerable yet (preventing muscle healing altogether) yet but it's just not enough weight.
He should be lifting heavier weights in total darkness, then go stand in the sunlight for a while, then back to lifting. When his invulnerability kicks in he would need to train under a red sun lamp, with normal weights because his powers will be gone/reduced.

This was a great page

Neck down is perfect but they need a better head sculpt.