You can only post ITT if your state helped bring trump into presidency

You can only post ITT if your state helped bring trump into presidency

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/hungary-pm-orban-becomes-first-eu-leader-endorse-trump/
worldwide.vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Missouri reporting in. We hope that going red made up for all the Mike Brown/Mizzou bullshit.

I liek Mr trunk he is make good America I wish he was in Canada hr help white people like me

Texasbro checking in

>tfw pennsylvania is now closer to the south than virginia

Michigan reporting

>mfw I helped British Columbia give Trump 5 electoral college votes

My state did but not my county sadly.

Just letting you know that British people fully support Trump.

Utahfag here.

>inb4 Mormon

>Florida
I can't remember did my state do good?

Are Nige helped Trump prepare for debates, and Brexit was probably a small factor in Trump winning

Wisconsin reporting, finally uncucked!

Mittenbro here :DDD

Voted, went to the GOP convention, volunteered for Trump here in NY, and slowly redpilled my family and friends on Trump so that I could secure their vote. Even though New York went Hillary, it was nice to see my native Long Island go red for Trump. I'm so proud of my fellow Americans, from any state, who voted for Trump, who helped out in anyway, be it shitposting or IRL support, God Bless you all.

Uhh, Orbán endorsed Trump, does that count?

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/hungary-pm-orban-becomes-first-eu-leader-endorse-trump/

Hey, my county went red. Don't make us suffer because of those idiots in Chicago.

Georgia here.

Michigan reporting even though they didn't fucking call it on election night.

ted killer reporting in

Tennesseefag reporting in

LA red since 1996

Jefferson state here. p.s free the north!

I'm in one of the reddest counties in glorious Texas.

>tfw Nordland

IOWA NEWFAG reporting

And now for the state that put Trump over the top.

You're welcome America.

Ft worth (the good half of dindu-ft worth)
Chapter of Texbro united checking in

You my boi Ron paul

there should be more Mexican flags here.

Burleson here.

Louisiana reporting in.

I got like, 50 gets for him, how can any of you even compete?

Oklahoma reporting in. 100% red counties, which Alaska was the only other state to be 100% red

Other utah fag here
mormon: prepers before it was cool

That's because we stop all the Mexicans here in Texas and don't let them across the Red River. The Rio Grande was far enough.

Why did you do this to me, Rhody? I wanted to post in this thread.

In

Florida reporting in

This ones on the house bros

950K votes went to the God Emperor here. Feels good.

Those liberal college fucks at NAU nearly turned Arizona blue this year, but we didn't let it happen.

Based Ohio reporting in

Hackforce reporting in.

indiana reporting

>Texas
>Red

>Austin
>Faggot

I couldn't vote... But i've been spamming pro trump posts for over a year now and redpilling everyone i know including my professors.

Can i post ITT?

SC checking in

Based Bama checking in.

You are welcome, Leafbro.

Fellow Texan, it was a close one this time around

ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE

At least until they play Michigan for all the marbles.

>MD

FUCK THIS STATE

Tennessee stronk.
Saw some fags protesting at campus and got some angry glares as I laughed while passing by

NC reporting in

Texas is under the guardianship of the eternal Y'all and will never reveal its secret spice

The Wall will stop the beanlings from further infecting our great state.

Florida reporting, damn it feels good to have won the Great Meme War.

As long as we don't put some fag like Jon Snow in charge of it. He'll just open up the gate like he did at the Norther Wall.

PA checking in.

Florida checking in

My nigga.

Mah nigga. Tampa?

FL here too

>State of Marvel

Voted for him in Colorado. Surprised how fast the state went blue. Really thought in would be more of a battleground this year.

kek

>m-muh weed

Indiana, here. I hope our former governor Mike "Electrocute the Fruit" Pence can be of service to our boy Trump.

WTF BUT I STILL VOTED FOR TRUMP ;_;

You know, Illinois got pretty fucking close! We were only 700,000 votes short!

>converted 2 people to Trump supporters
>demoralized 10 or so others
>voted Trump myself
I supported Trump from June 16th, 2015. I am so proud of him. I never thought I would support a political candidate in my life.

South Dakota here. Not much but every little bit helps. Fuck the blue Indian rez counties.

Houston bro checking in. Our cucked county went full retard. Where can I move to get away from the sjw cancer? How's fort bend county or Montgomery County?

Ohio here, making your brown eyes blue and your blue states red.

feels good pa boys

KY here

Iirc, we were first called for trump

Indiana reporting. 1st state in making the union great again.

>t. Mike "You punch the crap, you get the zap." Pence

My memes and gets helped fuc boi.

I did what I could. Memes helped too.

We helped!

worldwide.vote has us at 93% trump

Ohio reporting in.
You're welcome.

Yeungling is so good. Too bad im stationed on the degenerate west coast where they dont have it. Stupid fucking accents over here too. Grown adults sound like teenagers.

technically not a state of the US but i'm pretty sure germany sacrificed itself to get trump elected.

>and on that day, the power of many little baby states with 3 or 4 or even 5 EV all banded together to tell their neighbor Cali to fuck off.

Do you have the video of this?

A suddenly deep red state reporting in

What did you guys do?

Texas here

>813
FL here did we make up for obama

No, sorry.

>still not tired of winning

Europe reporting in

So everybody but New York and California? Cool.

oklahoma here...reddest of the red!

Arlen reporting in, don't mind just using a proxy