"I am sorry but if you are a white man you don't get to define what racism is"

twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/797189653950410752

UMADBRO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
newsthrive.com/he-voted-for-trump-i-cant-understand-why-we-met-in-search-of-common-ground_12875347/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Not mad at all the leftist swine have driven more white folks towards our cause than the majority of our propaganda.

If you aren't a taxpayer you don't get to define where welfare goes.

>white people make up 8 (EIGHT) percent of the world population
>apparently we're the oppressive majority

fuck this, I have no sympathy for anti white scum

this bitch needs to gtfo

>The BBC

Just end it already.

I'm sorry but with rhetoric like that, Democrats (niggers) win elections no more.

I'm sorry but if you are a black woman you don't get do define what a father is.

I am not white.
I am a trans-racial black transwoman

>Chimamanda

What the fuck, is that a Pokemon or something?

>"I am sorry but if you are a white man you don't get to define what racism is"
we don't need to when these people do it for us

3rd post, best post

>These niggers still don't realize this is the same reason they got slaughtered in the election.

Seriously, the second best thing they could do is shut their mouths. The first best thing would be to shut their mouths on the barrel of a loaded revolver.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

There's no "true" definition of words.
Dictionaries don't decide what the words mean, it's just descriptive of how the word is generally used.

Retards always argue about "muh definitions", if someone's arguement builds on "the definition says X", you know they're fucking retarded.

>white people invent racism
>we aren't allowed to define it

Uhh...liberals? Plz respond.

I'm sorry but you're black you don't get to call yourself civilised.

yeah sure, we can learn a lot from black people. Look how successful their countries are?

It's time for whites to stop participating in the main stream media machine. You gain nothing, you are brought onto the show just to mock and humiliate, it's time to fucking stop. Stop giving these organizations exactly what they want.

We literally defined what it was. It's in the fucking dictionary you dumb fucking monkey

Read: Chimpamanda

Checked

This is why people look down on the less intelligent.

It's unfortunate, but most people aren't kind enough to be willing to accept inferior opinions as arguments against their facts.

This

I am sorry but if you are are an Apefrican sheboon your IQ is around 70 and you probably have AIDS.

Vladimir Lenin coined that term
He also called people who used it, "useful idiots."

This is great.
It seems the left has still not learned its lesson, so it will only drive more white people to the anti-left.

Checked

Mad that this shit will cause the re-election of Trump in 2020?

What you said is irrelevant. It is clear that she is using a concept and applying it in such a way that undermines white males. That is myopic and just shows that she is driving an agenda that marginalizes and pre-judges human beings by their gender and the color of their skin. This person is contradicting herself, by saying one thing, but believing in an entirely different closed-minded ideology (hatred against white males). She is openly articulating her hatred and marginalization of white males and, thus, I believe that she is a hypocrite and only cares about her (black) interests. She has no merit for any intellectual discussion because she is a biased zealot. These types need to be purged from society or at least kept at the bottom of the food-chain so they won't be taken seriously when spreading their hate speech. Even worse - it's HYPOCRITICAL hate speech. The worst kind.

I'm sorry, but if you are a nigger you don't get to redefine the English language.

It originates in the British Isles, is spoken by the inhabitants, their descendants, and all of the shitty people we conquered.

People with no blood ties to English get no say in what English is.

OBLITERATED

I love it. Their stances are getting more extreme and easier for white folks to decipher. Good times are ahead lad.

>watching liberals commit ritual seppuku

Feeling pretty comfy here lads.

>hairline starts at middle of the head
What a disgusting bitch.

>Says one race can't define racism
Wow, textbook definition there

I'm black, can I take a whack at it, cunt?

Too bad he's not going to be re-elected. He's already backing down from his policies that got him elected. If he achieves nothing, he's not getting re-elected.

>Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Lame

They dont get it, Whites cant be racist

As non whites are not even human

Will libshits eventually die out as the years go by or breed?

Will red pilled gentlemen/ladies become extinct?

XD Moron. The English language actually comes from a dialect brought from the North of France...
Not to mention the British are just a mongrel race. Like Americans... XD

Literally why they lost the election.

>Chimpamanda

Well they tried to portray Trump as a KKK grand wizard/Nazi hybrid yet us white people voted him into the white house in overwhelming number. So it sounds like we actually do get to define what racism is

>Chinaman Niggozzi Avici

If he does half what he set out to do, while making himself appear more rational then the media makes him out to be, he will win reelection

I'm sorry, but only white men get to define anything. White men created everything, white men are the backbone of civilization. The opinion of some black woman is tertiary.

>listening to anything a nigger named chimichanga has to say

I don't agree with them saying that he can't define racism but Trump did say that a judge didn't rule fairly because he is Mexican. I don't necessarily disagree with that but how do you refute it in a way where these people won't get all mad?

This.

I'm liberal and shit like this is why I voted Trump. We are sick to death of black people moving to our countries, underperforming, and then hating us.

Fuck off Nuffins

Why shouldn't they, the white man has defined every word in the English language. Black people can define their own language, should they be intelligent enough to develop one.

Also, she's not actually sorry, and neither am I.

If we can't contribute to what a words definition is then I don't care about it.

Let them call us racists, does that term even have weight anymore.

This, I hope niggers like her and Van Jones don't learn a motherfucking thing.

It's like they're really trying their hardest to make right-wing death squads a reality.

This sums up my take on everything like this exactly.

You want to be a majority? Go back to where your ancestors left because it was so fucking shitty.

Niggers and other shitskins B T F O

Ctr plz quit with the shilling already.

I just hope these idiots keep talking, just keep talking as loud as possible on TV basically in front of millions of whites. Please for the love of god just keep talking idiots. 8 years guys.

rekt

Why don't these idiots leave the US then? Why live in a place that you feel oppresses you?
I get sick of these people. I hope they enjoy their worst SJW nightmare - Trump.

If you're a nigger, you don't get to define the English language.

>im a liberal

Still?
How do you not see that this slide to degeneracy happens EVERY SINGLE TIME.

>know where/when the first sex change operation was?
Berlin. 1930

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

Already bored of SJWs. Love it or leave it.

Next.

I love it, the left just lost in part due to the lunacy of identity politics and they're just going harded on it. Let them stay irrelevant.

>Berlin. 1930
This, people underestimate just how bad the Weimar Republic. It was about 80% as degenerate as the modern Western civilization

Well said leaf

Trump warned us about winning too much and getting tired. I just didnt think it would already happen days after the election, damn he is good.

LULZ

Also they should've invited somebody like Ben Shapiro to these kind of discussions. He would've ripped this "stronk blak womyn" apart.

What a dumb bitch. The guy in this article explains it very well. Look at this liberal motherfucker who just VOTED FOR TRUMP.

newsthrive.com/he-voted-for-trump-i-cant-understand-why-we-met-in-search-of-common-ground_12875347/

Developed as it is in the isles. Everything I said stands.

You think this nigger's ancestors was part of any group responsible for the creation of English?

>You can't have an opinion if you are white
It boggles my mind that sjw don't see the irony in this reasoning.

So In your perfect idea of the world, what are we white folk allowed to do?

$0.0001 will be deposited into your account during the next DNC primaries.

people obsession with terminology is stupid to begin with

>someone starts using all these fancy sounding long words to represent simple concepts
>oh so smart
>person who just explain the same shit without pretentious wording
>wtf user you dont even know what supracoginitive dissonant microagressive progressivezzyzzgyzygzy gzy means? ur dummm

>NIGGER LOGIC

>t.paki

>chimamanda

ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahauahuidhauhdiuahsidhaidhaihsda HA!

If you are a black person, you don't get to define words in the English language. Last time I checked, whites created that language.

>Only 8 FUCKING percent

Fuck, we're really gonna have to rely on the damn slopes to remove shitskin aren't we.

Like I'm going to listen to someone whose nation has an average IQ of 69.

>Libs talking about how they are all citizens of the world and that the nation state should be dismantled
>White don't even make up 8% of the world's population which makes us a minority
And if a white man moved to Congo, would he be an oppressed minority?

Who is she?

Why is she on the tele?

Genetic fallacy.

>chimamanda

Northern France - What! fuck off out of my country shitskin

Criminally underrated comment.

Every nigger that says this can be disregarded because that is an objectively wrong statement. If you want racism to be a thing, it can't be a one way street.

Deal with it niggers.

>love trumps hate
>but it's ok to call everyone trash when they don't agree with me

makes sense
you don't let a criminal define the law

>OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ FUGGIN BRITISH N SHEEEIT YO

t. Shitskin

kys

I'm a liberal in the sense that I support planned parenthood and legal abortions.

But I also want a small government, no affirmative action, high standards in education, limited immigration from high IQ countries, etc.

Racism is being judged harshly because of your race. In this case, for being a "white man". The purple google is a fucking hypocrite, surprise!

Also, "Chimamanda"? Is that like a Charmander from Uganda?

I legitimately misread it as charmander first.
With that headdress she kinda looks like a pokemon too tbqh

What if the white man is an editor at Oxford English Dictionary?

>You can't do x because of your race
Textbook racism right there. What hypocrites.