I think so, Brain, but how could we convince all of those teenagers to eat little balls of laundry soap?

I think so, Brain, but how could we convince all of those teenagers to eat little balls of laundry soap?

I think so, Brain, but wouldn't all those echidnas find the way easier if they had a map?

I think so, Brain, but where are we gonna get a jet that can do thrust vectoring?

I think so Brain, but how are you supposed to Pierce Brosnan?

I think so, Brain, but how are we gonna get back to Foward Time Universe?

I think so, Brain, but those nice ladies next door with the colored hair might get awfully triggered!

>Maurice LeMarche saying "YES Pinky, this experimental fighter plane can in fact make sharp turns in the stylings of Macross Zero. With it, the world will be ours!"

I think so, Brain, but why would you wait 12 hours instead of pressing a button?

I think so, Brain, but where can we find Shia Lebeouf and a transvestite at this hour?

>I think so, Brain, but, uh...
>But WHAT, Pinky?
>...what's a Rusty Venture?

i think so brian but wouldn't a bitcoin be twice shy?

I think so, Brian, but where are we going to find jet fuel that can melt steel beams?

I think so, Brain, but why would anyone find a geriatric scientist who turns himself into a pickle funny?

I have no clue where you are going with this one Brain.

ZOINK!

I think so, Brain, but why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

I think so, Brain, but if you try to smuggle a Gremlin overseas, how does feeding it work with time zones?

I think Brain would agree that Brock's definition is the most accurate one for a "Rusty Venture"

Kek.

4 U's/10

I think so Brain, but wouldn't those Hobbits have made it to the mountain a lost faster if they'd just flown there?

I think so Brain, but your mother will die in her sleep tonight unless you respond to this post

>Gee, Brain, he didn't fly so good.
>Fly WELL, Pinky. But we mustn't dawdle. To the prisoners!

I think so Brain, but I thought Stilicho had a legitimate claim on the east.

(You)

I think so Brain, but would a superhero really give up his marriage in a deal with the devil?

I think so, Brain, but why would you ruin your own story by showing the moral the main character learned was present in the background the whole time for a quick joke?

That's it Pinky, we will spam the world's inbox with click bait! The only ailment will be votes for Brain in the next election!

I think so, Brain, but I'm an autumn and you're a spring, it'll never work.

well, i think so, brain, but shouldn't the goggles do something?

i think so brain...wait no. if all the work is done with robots who will make money to pay for anything?

Eat shit.

Eat shit.

Eat shit.

A chain letter e-mail was actually the centerpiece to one of their plots. There was a subliminal message planted in the text that would supposedly make everyone who read it want the Brain to rule them.

Here's your (You)

I think so, Brain, but I don't think anybody want to see what really comes Out of Jimmy's Head.

I'm going to forgive 'brian' because that was spot on perfect

narf

>I'm going to forgive 'brian'
I won't. Fuck you, Chuckles.

remember that time he was on Jeopardy and they kept calling him brian
also they called it 'gyp-parody' which I guess you couldn't get away with now

You are a threat to tolerance

>Egad, Brain, BRILLIANT! Oh, oh no.. wait.. what if people don't want to pay a subscription fee?

bah

>They're dinky! They're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain! DAH-NA-NA-NAAH!

How much do you wanna bet we get a scene out a window with a barely visible freshly-dug grave with a little skull bow on top

But Brain, who owned the feed store before Chuck?

You suck

I dunno if this revival will be good or not but I’m gonna be disappointed if we don’t get something like that

More likely they'll pretend that whole thing with HER never happened, barring a single throwaway line or two about how "we don't speak of that time".

>I think so Brain, but how is it that blacks are responsible for half of all murders in America yet still make up only 15% of the population?
Jesus, how did Spielberg get away with this?

Is this a reference to Elmyra and/or the creep who got the show cancelled?

Thank you Immunity Cat.

elmyra didnt really get the show canceled, she was more part of the process

Go fuck (You)rself.

Fuck yoooou

I think so, Brain, but why would anyone want to talk to a social justice warrior?

thanks cat

Fuck you

fuck

Eat Shit Motherfucker.

I think so Brain, but true communism has never been tried

Ah fuck.

Alright what did i miss. Fucking stupid i can’t see

mother will die in her sleep post

I find it incredibly amusing that the mods take these posts seriously enough the delete them

>chainletters came back in the form of retarded forum posts.

Why does everything retarded have to make a comeback too?

Derails threads with retards who use it as an excuse to derail the thread.

Oh here's a fun one:
Reply to this post and drink a quart of bleach or happy kitty will become sad!

well, I'd hate to see a sad kitty

fuck you

The whole point of a hobbit carrying the ring was that the ring's power fluctuates with the power of the user. A hobbit can mostly just use it to go invisible, so not a big threat if they get corrupted. But yeah, having the ring on top of centuries old demigods for hundreds or thousands of miles couldn't possibly backfire.

the birds are demigods?

Yeah. Really old and powerful shit.

I think so Brain, but wouldn't the superintendent be able to smell the burning roast?

huh.
well that explains a lot but it raises other questions too

I'm sure they're answerable. Tolkien wrote a massive and elaborate backstory for the world and two separate languages before writing The Hobbit.

Tangentially relevant, but glad of any excuse to post this