I sense they're going to steal the election from him

What if the electors are bought by George Soros? the constitution only states that the electors get to choose the president.
Even though 24 states bind electors, If these electors vote against their party, they usually end up paying a measly fine but they can vote however they want and there is no legal means to stop them in most states.

It won't happen. It just won't. It's over. You kids have to stop believe in theonion.com and shit like this.

Who is this semen demon?

I bet she's a coal burner

White coal, sure.

This. It would literally be civil was and would shatter American "Democracy" forever.

Armed insurgency if they try, and they know it.

Might start a civil war or at least a civil uprising from the side that isn't rioting right now while liberals smugly smile and say "Too bad, you have to accept the results" even though they didn't earlier because the candidate they wanted more didn't get elected. Hopefully the other side is smart enough to riot outside their home city and go to the liberal shitholes or dc. Maybe various government buildings in states that had electors change their votes.

Jessicababyfat

If it somehow does happen, that's how they spark the civil war, not by sending the liberal arts undergrands into the streets.

It's not gonna happen. Give it up already. Trump won, everybody has accepted it and the transition is already taking place.

Trump loves lawsuits, and that is just a massive lawsuit waiting to happen. Besides he can still win the popular after all the votes are counted.

I'm pretty sure trump supporters would go right to D.C.

>What if the electors are bought by George Soros?
All guns are with the Reps

>how to start literal civil war: the post

it wont happen and if it does happen I will grab my guns and join a militia the very next day. And I am not some sperg who claims that shit every time someone left of center gets their way. I gave no fucks when obama was elected. I hated that nigger but I wasn't going to rebel because he was properly elected. This time around my leader is properly elected and totalitarian leftists are trying to subvert my countries democratic process. I will go to war if that happens and millions of Americans will do the same. Leftists pulling this shit are literally digging their own graves so stand back and let them.

In most cases the are legally obliged to vote with the party. I think Oregon is the only one that doesn't have to.

>Leftists pulling this shit are literally digging their own graves so stand back and let them.
I'm so hot for you right now

Some guy

Hillary conceded

there is no coming back from that

They'll fund violent protests, and then they'll use the fed to crash the economy.

It wouldnt be worth it. these people would be safe nowhere.