RWBY/RT General #1393: Evil AU Edition

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 13 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/84e8c00cbbcb0a49837b12f56ba27e07-8a91a51f/ts/index.m3u8

Previous Thread:

But what would Salem look like?

>So you're just gonna ignore the development where she went from hyper and naive to more laid back optimistic as well as learning how to be a team leader

That sounds like headcanon user. She's still hyper, and she's not naive, she's simple. She totally had a team leader arc... in volume 1, that lasted for two very short episodes.

I think you're mistaking "no longer gets dialogue" for "laid back"

RWBYG

LOOK AT TYRIAN!
What did you do to our precious little scorpion to upset him so much?

I'll call the cops on you, you son of a bitch, I swear to Salem I will.

I love Raven

I dont think Salem would particularly care

Ruby is a lot less hyper than before, and she was naive as fuck and still is. During the most recent fight she asked how emerald could possibly be working with the bad guys, despite only barely knowing her. She is very naive, that is a character trait of hers.

Nothing
All his misery is his own fault.

>There are people who actually think Raven and Taiyang were in love when in reality they just had one night of sloppy, drunk sex without a condom.

Give me your craziest RWBY theory

>Emerald's hobby is using hallucinations to lure random men off of the street, tie them up, and milk them for cum while they think their loved ones are watching

>There are people who actually think Raven and Taiyang weren't in love and that Tai accidentally knocked up Summer after she tried comforting him after Raven left

Ruby has no father, she is one of many Summer clones

That's not being naive. That's being kind.

The second Emerald refused she fought her full force and that was only offered to Emerald.

Who is that? Misa's kid?

Then why did Raven hang around for 9 months instead of just fucking off back to her bandit camp with her baby, so she could raise her heir?

Nice EVA ripoff dude!

>she was naive

No, she's simple. She's a simple soul. It's only naiveté if she's presented as wrong or stupid to believe that the world can be a better place. But attempting to (briefly) redeem Emerald isn't naiveté, it's a standard character trait for her archetype. An archetype that she only exhibits occasionally, known as Teen Girl Jesus.

Symptoms may include not giving up, believing the best of people despite all indicators to the contrary, and dying for our sins.

We are Ruby's parents. all of us.

Ruby is a normal girl from America. She's been in a coma since she was a little girl and all the "adventures" she goes on are her mind recalling and remixing old fairy tales from her childhood.

There's a third deity along side the Gods of Light and Darkness, she is their sister, she resides inside the moon, only her powers can counter that of her brothers.
The Gods feared that she would destroy their creations, so together they destroyed her and shattered her moon.
Pieces of the moon fell to the earth, and with it the Goddesses magic, using what strength she had left, she transformed those pieces of the moon into warriors with silver eyes that would be able to counter her brothers creations.

So she could leave it with Church, of course.

>Then why did Raven hang around for 9 months instead of just fucking off back to her bandit camp with her baby, so she could raise her heir?

Because this happened when Ozpin was still paying for her room and board, and also she had classes and couldn't just fuck off?

>volume will end with Ozpin recommending the kids stay at Haven for the school year while Qrow/Ozpin gather intel on Salem's next move
>we get a two year timeskip
>Neptune rejoins the story

Basically, Ruby is only naive if her ideals cause her or the people she loves to suffer. If, for example, she offers the hand of friendship, to, say, Cinder, and Cinder disembowels Yang in front of Ruby as thanks, that's naive.

They literally just said early today that Neptune was basically gone and never coming back.

No user, we're free now. That shadow has passed.

Interesting, if true.

>Raven you can't participate in sparring class you're due in two months
>bitch I could take any of these pussies from the delivery bed get out of my way

RWBY is actually a stable time loop

>Jaune will use his aura transfer powers to steal the Maiden powers to use the relics to stop everything bad from happening

>Cinder is just going to continue getting more and more grimm parts until she barely qualifies as human anymore

>Jaune's wish sends them hundreds of years into the past, but they both lose their memories with the only thing they remember are the names Ozpin and Salem

Is there a compiled list of info they shared during Rewind? When does it usually become available to watch for non-First viewers?

She was there to train to kill Hunters. She'd probably look like a bitch if she showed up Pregnant.

Curious if factual

pet pet

I guess we don't really know how the ages match up but I'm almost positive raven didn't get knocked up in high school

>Ozpin is evil
>Salem is good

Remnant takes place in the Halo/RvB universe. Huntsmen are just descendants of the Spartan Program and Aura is the UNSC's attempt at organic shielding. Grimm are just genetically altered animals designated for training. The moon was destroyed during the war against the Covenant.

>RWBY is a stable time loop

>Final battle
>Ruby finally beats Cinder (repeatedly) in Salem's throne room, the corpses of literally everyone around them, including Shopkeep, and takes the relics
>Ruby uses the relics to create a new universe where her ideal of a world where no one will ever have to fight again is real
>It's all good for a bit, then some big titted Satan creates grimm and an asshole wizard gives UNLIMITED POWER to four chicks, restarting the whole thing all over again

Pyrrha will come back.

Give her Ozpins colors

Beacon isn't high school, though.
Signal is highschool.

Beacon is basically college, given how all the first year students, barring Ruby who was a special case, were 17 when they started.
Assuming Beacon is four years, most students would be 21 when they graduated.

>I guess we don't really know how the ages match up but I'm almost positive raven didn't get knocked up in high school

Well obviously not. Beacon is the equivalent of Hunter University.

She got knocked up in University.

You know what I want? A reprise of I'm the One when Emerald and Mercury make their last stand.

Elaborate.

>Raven drunkenly raped Tai through a portal

>yfw the UNSC comes back

I want I'm the One to start up and Ruby to appear behind Merc and chop his metal legs off, cutting the song before it can really start.

I want that too! An I’m the One remix could be fantastic.

>Tai sitting in class when a portal suddenly opens over his pants

He'll be okay once he gets his new tail.

>her portals don't just look like vaginas ripped into the fabric of space-time
>they are actually her vagina

This must be the reason she only can warp to the people she's fucked and/or given birth to

So that's why she can teleport to Qrow.

>She can warp to Qrow

Precisely, but did she fuck him or give birth to him?
Or both?

>RWBY is a stable time loop confirmed

Cliche, juvenile, and autistic. I'll be ashamed for you.

OH YES

This is Jaune's new owner. Say something nice about her.

This pleases me.

Weiss you cant keep the new healslut all to yourself

The series ends in a way somewhat like suggested, however it ends with everyone dying in awful fucking ways except ruby and Salem, who somehow maguffin their way back in time and Rube defeats Salem.

But the twist is and then ruby was a salem and she tries to go through and right everything that fucked up, but accidentally goes along and does exactly what Salem did the first time, and slowly watches in horror as everything repeats itself and she’s responsible for murdering her friends countless times.
Also possible.
I kinda like that actually.
This would, funnily enough, make yang Tais only legit (sort of) daughter.

She's unlikely to become an alcoholic because her ruptured liver can no longer process booze (or anything else) very well meaning that it all gets filtered out by her aura

Nah dude

>Rube defeats Salem and her mind winds up back in time before enrolling in Beacon
>She can save them
>She can save EVERYONE
>She fucks it all up tho

what if you made ruby cry

Pyrrha Nikos will return from the dead just in time to lick Jaune's load out of his new girlfriend's anus.

May you last longer than the other one we had

Something needs to make Ruby cry. Losing Penny and Pyrrha was bad and all but Ruby herself calls it out, she didn't really know them that well and it was just the fact that they FUCKEN DIED that hurt.

For Ruby to properly become the christ, she needs to lose everything she loves and still retain the "make the world better" ethos she had in volume 1. Only then will I accept her as my personal lord and savior like Blake, Miles, and Kerry are trying to sell her as.

>the reason dust doesn't work in space is because of all the radiation from the war disrupts dusts ability to produce energy

Given her luck probably

i wish I could make ruby cry

All you have to do is kill Yang in front of her, Cinder. Or Qrow. Both of them are just built to die heroically and inspirationally.

>he doesn't like recurring musical themes and reprises
That's just sad, user.

I want Sun to mating press my boypussy!!!!!

this is jaune
he kills all the grimm, slays mad puss and doesn't afraid of anything

none of those things are true jaune

i fucking love cuckqueening

>his new boyfriends anus.

Truly the most intelligent fetish.

>Pull off Ruby's panties and take a picture of her reaching for them
>Claim that the picture will be sent out to every scroll in school unless she agrees to take more

what if you saw famous rwby character neo in the public shopping mall buying toiletries and envelops

>immediately get eviscerated and publicly crucified by Yang

I mean why play with fire if you're just gonna your head punched off?

That'd be a bit more of a process if she were wearing her tights and boots

What is this and where can I watch more?

Seems worth it to me

Strike the blood, terrible but hey it had that scene and others.
iie senpai

what the hell is this

>It's not hentai

is it a ok watch i need to look at something

Oh no

Here's the newest situation room someone asked for last thread?

Also, whenever we migrate, I would totally be up for doing something similar but different from the situation room on /trash/, to pass the time so to speak

>Not Hazel
What's the point

>Ruby, Yang, come meet your new stepmother
>Oh not this bitch again

Ruby's huntress name will be "Crescent Reaper". With her scythe, she beheads her enemies and mounts them on sticks.

Nora and ren wrestle naked as foreplay and then engage in passionate love making with electric sparks and nora suddenly losing track of ren

A situation room full of chibi will be great with how expressive they are

chibituation room

>a /trash/ edition of the situation room
Sounds fun

Maybe a picture of a landfill full of old and/or dead memes
>Thomas
>>Your Waifu
>>Your Opinion
>Creepy Weiss
>Meme Dream
>Stretchy Merc Neck

BRILLIANT
WHY NOT ALL OF THESE AT ONCE!
Love the chibiuation room as well the trash image as well the dead memes one, can do!

>/trash/ situation room
Hope you like bestiality