How do I explain to my non-white Muslim friend that the U.S. is a white Christian country and should stay that way...

How do I explain to my non-white Muslim friend that the U.S. is a white Christian country and should stay that way? He seems pretty adamant about reducing white people's tenuous grasp of this country under the guise of egalitarianism and calls me an uncle tom for wanting white people to stay in charge. I try to point out that the only countries with a non-white majority that are not total shitholes are those run by east Asians and I don't want the U.S. to turn into Brazil but he just calls me racist and shames me. I know that deep in his heart, he just wants Islam to conquer everything but how can I make him see the light?

Pic unrelated

>non-white Muslim friend
Traitors hang first

T H I C C

>magic god fairy nation

Saved

Tell him he needs to get over the Reconquista.

>non white Muslim friend
You don't need to tell us that he is not white, white muslim doesn't exist.

Explain Sweden

Two things:

First, are you a white Christian?

Second, you simply have to be honest. If he doesn't want to accept your honest opinion then he isn't your friend. You're his bitch if you let him bully you into submission.

I know it probably doesn't sound nice, but the truth rarely is.

You explain to him that White people ruling White people's lands is better for the world than brown people ruling White people's lands and ruining them to where they're like the brown people's lands.

>How do I explain to my non-white Muslim friend that the U.S. is a white Christian country and should stay that way?
After making him look at his best friend's corpse, reload your shotgun and aim at him

Tell him you know a Brazilian who thinks you are right.

Latino and atheist but I don't hate religion.

His rebuttal to that is that white people are responsible for brown people lands becoming shitholes.

>Latino

White Latino, mestizo, or hue?

Who the fuck is she. I need to mate with her.

high test.

she's chubby for sure but that face is still cute as fuck

Tell him the read a penny, nickle, dime, quarter, the back of a dollar bill, a five dollar bill, a ten dollar bill, twenty dollar bill, etc....

More chubby white girls please.

>white Christian
Pick one, germanics arent christian and never were

London andrews

T. Butthurt catholic

HOLY THICCC

hot damn she's for makin babies

you can't, break off the friendship and tell him that white people are allowed to have a home and a culture to themselves